Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment (19306 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / If You're Using This To Charge Your Phone, Stop Immediately / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Davoski222: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
true, don't use tge main uc browser, use UC MINI instead. That's what I've been using for my downloads fir years and have never encountered any problems so far.
uc turbo is the updated version of uc web.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Vanilla4:
Simple sites, opera mini older version. Full browsing experience, I use Phoenix or chrome. All fast depending on internet speed, old Opera mini is the fastest
You sabi! Even on new phones I always try to get that mini version. Got a copy of it saved
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Asianjollof007: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
DuaRobins:
Go for a browser that wont reveal your privacy,fingerprints and other privacy scopes.
Except Tor,most or all the browsers you all mentioned so far will reveal much about your privacy even when you are on a vpn/socks/rdp.
And as for Tor,its not really efficient in creating dating profiles and other juicy stuffs.
I have a browser i use with 911/lux,its 100% efficient on all sites. Eharmony sef,small thing ! I will be enjoying a 3 days free premium on eharmony till 3-10-2021.
No need to ask me the name of the browser,i don't kiss and tell ! Knowledge is power,seek it and keep seeking it,rise and rise again until Lambs become Lions.
I think Tail is also very good ,you can ask Edward Snowden about it !!  

Haffa bro
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by ITbomb(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Blacknote:

Firefox lite is no longer supported by Mozilla, hope you don't access your details with it.
Anything filling form is Opera
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by donhils: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nothing gives peace of mind like Samsung Internet. Best for me.
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Safari
I use documents for downloads it’s faster
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by AmadorSays: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Oraimo is shit.
not true, I've used quite a number of their products from power banks to earpiece and they are very good. I believe this Freepod 3 earbuds won't be any different.

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by aigohior(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Opera mini beta is the best, the extreme mode block every form of pop up, the download is fast and you can continue your download you can also continue it easily. Don't forget the free 50mb daily

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by udomma1005(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Benwallt:
This is it mhennn. So cooool
Msport Bet grin
Na dem tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Benwallt(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
udomma1005:

Msport Bet grin
Na dem tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He consain u. Enemy of progress
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by udomma1005(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Benwallt:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He consain u. Enemy of progress
We nor Sabi fraud pesin, na our pressing be dat tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Benwallt(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
udomma1005:

We nor Sabi fraud pesin, na our pressing be dat tongue
You are on point brother. No shame. It is legit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Classickj(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
constance500:

That was why I stopped using uc.. Plus it freezes a lot when you have multiple tabs opened

Btw I use idm+ for downloads..
any link to download idm+
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Classickj(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
constance500:

Uc is no longer good for downloads.. Sometimes your files keep downloading even after completion and if you pause, your download is canceled resulting in waste of data
02tvseries don't load on my Uc mini...
I hate using the advance UC because of the Ads on 02tvseries
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by brainycaleb(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
constance500:

That was why I stopped using uc.. Plus it freezes a lot when you have multiple tabs opened

Btw I use idm+ for downloads..

I uninstalled UC browser which had been my favourite since the Java and Symbian era immediately I discovered the versatility of 1dm+

With 1dm+, no download can fail!
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by MrGerald(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Firefox for hacking, chrome for sensitive sites and phoenix for browsing/downloading
Re: Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment by Sparklinglyte(m): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Opera world best ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sim Registration: Crowd At MTN Office Rumuodumaya, Port Harcourt (photo) / Official Updated PA Google Apps For All Rom's [4.4.x] / Blackberry On List Of 10 Brands Likely To Disappear In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.