Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food (23071 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by specialmati(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Satan make thunder fire you
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Sleekfingers: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigga44:
So many brown roofs grin

We like am like that......go and read about oyo empire and the history of Ibadan.....you go know say most of those house ,were built before your entire generation.......

The only city or states that can stand shoulder to shoulder with oyo, when it comes to early civilization is the old benin kingdom, abeokuta , kano, ile ife and ilorin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Horbar1: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Signs of the end time...

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

Check my threads.
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hunger in de land.
But maka why nah?

Mama sweet pass food

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by YelloweWest: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:
A hungry man is an angry man not to the point of pushing my mum.

Maybe his mum had already died before he came back from the farm just looking for something to stamp her demise. unfortunately, the guy used his annoyance and stamped it.

looking at it, he got annoyed with what she might have said and then pushed her without knowing she was going to die. still too bad to push her "no matter wetin happen". On the other hand, for him to had buried her after what happened, shows that evil is totally bound in Solomon's heart.

Now plus one in kirikiri prison.

Me no fit lay my hand on woman no matter how I vexed reach. Not to talk of my mama

Hot temper no good.

#SaynootoCholeric
What right does he even have to be vexed? At 25 an able bodied man should feed himself abeg!
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Kokaine(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Maybe his mum had already died before he came back from the farm just looking for something to stamp her demise. unfortunately, the guy used his annoyance and stamped it.

looking at it, he got annoyed with what she might have said and then pushed her without knowing she was going to die. still too bad to push her "no matter wetin happen". On the other hand, for him to had buried her after what happened, shows that evil is totally bound in Solomon's heart.

Me no fit lay my hand on woman no matter how I vexed reach. Not to talk of my mama

Hot temper no good.

#SaynootoCholeric
he's a spoilt brat.
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Solomon Ochadi.... Doesn't sound like our name
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Millimann: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
And must they put up that kind of picture? See the environment.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Gee64: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some 40+ do.
thesicilian:
What a shameless man. At 25 still fighting with his mother for food.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
Na wa oo..
Ndi brown roof republic of Oyo state.
As if ya village better than brown roof.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by saphiere(f): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Hot temper no good.

#SaynootoCholeric
Stop supporting nonsense
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nigga44:
So many brown roofs grin
Show us the picture of ya village or the town you hail from

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by sweetjohn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
When he was shouting sai baba upAndDown shey he no no sey a time like this go come when sai baba go starve everybody

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by CondemnBattery(f): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wetin we no go hear for this country
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by ahnie: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cursed child.
May God not give us children that would cause pains to us in future.

A 25yrs old still living with his parents, anyways they're much online raging liabilities,you wud always see them Insulting peeps online.

Rip to the mother.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Sheuns(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na only Oyo state get Galilee and Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Danjikanbauchi: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
The kind of hunger in South west eeeh. Do you know why FFK jump ship ? Hunger wan finish them in that region.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Whats: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chai
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Jalaw: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yoruba people and food.
Just like Femi Fani Kayode
Little wonder they don't miss Owambe

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by OfficialAPCNig: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Imagine where humans live.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by ppogba: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Batam:

Show us the picture of ya village or the town you hail from

The response you gave is not sufficient.

You failed to educate him and let him realise the fact that as at when the people of Ibadan started living in those brown roof buildings, HIS ANCESTORS WERE STILL LIVING ON TREES and covered with leaves.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by DoggoneDogg: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
LovesonBlezz:
Op you will not make heaven for attaching that pishure grin
Kingpin1000:
The O.P that used that picture no get joy.

grin grin
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Rastaramsey(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr.....
Number 1...... If you are still receiving food from your mother at the that age, you are fucking useless......
Number 2... You no even worry about see finish,cus am pretty sure she denied you food on purpose.....
Number 3... Now pushing your mother against the wall after she don see u finish show say u too mumu... Instead u suppose go seat down, plan your life, make some steps even your mother would be amazed instead you choosed to be a fool....
You should be hanged with immediate effect.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Gotze1: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
Na wa oo..
Ndi brown roof republic of Oyo state.
Mumu, I know you are blind to see the name is from osu republic.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by COUSIN1279(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
His mother refused to give him food, now he's eating FG palliative ���
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Emmanuel909090: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
I guess you mistakenly push your mum because of hunger, still fair, she died as a result of that unfair, instead of being remorseful, you still went ahead to give her an unbefitting burial so unfair.

You must be a foolish son. Only you wan bury your mama, bingo.
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Shellsploit: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gotze1:
Mumu, I know you are blind to see the name is from osu republic.

onuku, is oyo in osu republic?
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by gentiles(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
ppogba:

The response you gave is not sufficient.

You failed to educate him and let him realise the fact that as at when the people of Ibadan started living in those brown roof buildings, HIS ANCESTORS WERE STILL LIVING ON TREES and covered with leaves.
Very lame excuse. No human in the 21st Century should be living in such a deplorable and depraved condition. This is poverty in human form. Yorubas need to wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by joefelin2345: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fuckthamods:
grin na them.. Lazy things.
When they see a successful igbo man they start accusing him of crime because they themselves don't believe in working hard to be wealthy. See this one don kill him mama now over food, always hiding under their vast number of brown roofs and typing against the great tribe instead of working hard grin
Is Ochandi a Yoruba name? How many Yorubas are you feeding or coming to beg you for food self? What has your so called success do your family & generation? Efi, ewu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photo) / Man Commits Suicide In Church In Malawi Over Rape Accusation (Graphic Photo) / Wilfred Aondosoo Tondo Murdered In Benue State (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.