Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food (23070 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by DoggoneDogg: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
By Sahara Reporters, New York
A 25-year-old man, Solomon Ochadi, was arraigned before Justice Olaide Hamzat for killing his 50-year-old mother, Elizabeth Ochadi, in the Jerusalem area of Ojoo, Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

He was arraigned for one count charge of murder.

Though the judge refused to take the plea for lack of jurisdiction, he ordered that the case file and evidence be forwarded to the Oyo State Directorate of Public Prosecution for legal advice.

He adjourned the case to 23rd of November, 2021 for mention.

Earlier, the police prosecutor, Inspector Olagunju Opeyemi, told the court that Solomon was arrested in August, around Jerusalem area, Ojoo, Ibadan after he unlawfully caused the death of his mother by pushing her against the wall.

He said that the offence is contrary to Section 316 and punishable under Section 319 of the Criminal Code, cap 38, vol II, Laws of Oyo State of Nigeria, 2000.

Olagunju explained that Solomon had requested for food from the deceased after returning from farm.

The police said the accused got angry and pushed the deceased against the wall when she said there was no food at home.

He added that Solomon went ahead to dig a grave behind their Ibadan residence and buried the woman before his younger ones intimated the police and he was arrested.

The Magistrate, Olaide Hamzat, did not take the plea of the suspect stating that the court lacked jurisdiction over the case.

Source: Sahara Reporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Hezzyluv: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
A hungry man is an angry man not to the point of pushing my mum.

Maybe his mum had already died before he came back from the farm just looking for something to stamp her demise. unfortunately, the guy used his annoyance and stamped it.

looking at it, he got annoyed with what she might have said and then pushed her without knowing she was going to die. still too bad to push her "no matter wetin happen". On the other hand, for him to had buried her after what happened, shows that evil is totally bound in Solomon's heart.

Now plus one in kirikiri prison.

Me no fit lay my hand on woman no matter how I vexed reach. Not to talk of my mama

Hot temper no good.

#SaynootoCholeric

29 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by thesicilian: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
What a shameless man. At 25 still fighting with his mother for food.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by EmptyGarden(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
The fool will rather dig grave than foundation.

7 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Shellsploit: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na wa oo..
Ndi brown roof republic of Oyo state.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Map1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
thesicilian:
What a shameless man. At 25 still fighting with his mother for food.
Bro the rate of poverty in the land is high,just that there was no love in there family

19 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Rubbiish(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Too much killings in this country!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by gambia(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
What do we call this again
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by pepetua(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wonder child.
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Nigga44: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
So many brown roofs grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Romanoff(f): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
God forbid.

May we not give birth to who will kill us in Jesus name.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Foreign231(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some kind news dey wonder me

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by lasthero: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
sad sad angry sad shocked shocked
Awuzubilai

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Inspiration007: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chai.

Before no food for lazy man, but thanks to Buhari who dey hardworking nor dey see food chop again.

May her soul rest on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by 4realkay(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Too bad
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Ykc2(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why pushed the old woman because of hunger, when una dey cast vote for bandit buhari una no know say hunger dey come?

11 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Fuckthamods: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin na them.. Lazy things.
When they see a successful igbo man they start accusing him of crime because they themselves don't believe in working hard to be wealthy. See this one don kill him mama now over food, always hiding under their vast number of brown roofs and typing against the great tribe instead of working hard grin

10 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Majorwell: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wicked fool
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by YelloweWest: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Stupid hegoat!

I started feeding my parents at 16!

Rip to the poor woman killed by her own womb cry

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by sammirano: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ipob bastards

7 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Franzinni: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
See as his life change course, a new chapter done open and in this one, he will be eating watery beans steady.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Ykc2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why pushing the old woman because of hunger when una dey cast vote for bandit buhari una know no?

5 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Betallion: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is this not Free Food King brother? shocked

I didn't mention any name Oo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
undecided
Na brown roofs be the picture of the murderer? undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Kingpin1000: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
The O.P that used that picture no get joy.

9 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by PGKing1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kin stories person go hear for naija lipsrsealed
..your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods in #naija
Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by infocabal(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
I thought he was a Yoruba Man oh.. Tuehh

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Op you will not make heaven for attaching that pishure grin

14 Likes

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Chuukwudi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ike gwuru!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food by Timoleon(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
This life na pot of beans I swear undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photo) / Man Commits Suicide In Church In Malawi Over Rape Accusation (Graphic Photo) / Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.