Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? (17809 Views)

I Collected $30m For Helping Gov’t Recover $300m – Afe Babalola / Experience With Helping Friends Fund Their Business / How To Become Better Public Speaker And How To Overcome Your Speech Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Bmaster(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Who dey yarn this rubbish?

U never heard of obi Cubanna?

Modified:
I'm back to my sense of reasoning.

Now what I have to say is this:
Men are not getting a valuable help from fellow men because,they feels shy to ask for a valuable help.
They rather ask for to meet at a bar joint and pop some bottles of beer and chop isi ewu and nkwobi,over asking for a help to start up a business of their own.

My own opinion though

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Justinlean02(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Big fat lie, I'm sure you've not met the right Cliq. Besides how many of y'all have visited my signature or even tried to look into Africa's utility token TAT-COIN or ABitNetwork

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Starz825(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Guy
It's not easy to be a man..
Everyone looks up to you..
I mean everyone

Your parents, siblings, your wife and children (if married).

Guy... You are a man and you are the first born of your family...guy... Always check your BP regularly...

It's not easy...

Back to the topic!!
My current boss gave my female friend (also a worker before she resigned last month) over 500k and lots of gift so she can spur her traveling out abroad. ..just because he wants to date her...he no wa see her pant oo
She is my friend, i no jealous her na her luck but I come dey reason say ....guys go dey hustle.. nobody go ask aw far...where you reach make i help from here...

Guys listen and listen good...all this girls you abuse here everyday on NL say Dem no get anything to offer than their pussy....oga you see that pussy na something to offer o... because i have seen men spend a lot of money just to have the honeypot so if a woman offer their body and price it up..it's because some rich mofos will purchase no matter what.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by BigBashiru: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
BMathew:
Men Helping Men to become a Better Men.
Please, People with deeper understanding should kindly review this with me.
A lot have been going through my mind as touching the way men lives their life; (I just said their lives, meaning left with Individual's decision).
I'm laying my emphasis on "Why men are not helping men to become a better men"? Listening to what alot of men out there had done for our other gender compare to their reactions towards thier fellow men then we can bold say the hardship we have now is caused by men(cus focus is wrongly placed).

I am not saying you shouldn't help other gender but let's see this together; If the assistance you've ever render to a lady is being compared to what you've ever done to your male friend (positively), can we rate it?

Note, I'm not trying to belittle any gender nor gender biased.

I'm just thinking out loud, if we can help our fellow brother the way we "mumu" over these ladies trust me by now most of our men would have been a better person achieving purpose.

My female friend posted something on her WhatsApp status yesterday stating that, You see Abuja ladies with iPhone12, designer shoes and bag with the salary of 35,000naira per month, is with the same salary? "what about that"?

"Another guy told me how his boss built a house for a lady he slept with once"

A man can swear Heaven on Earth that he had no dime on him if his fellow brother seek for assistance but they tend to show off, spend without even expecting anything in return for ladies.

Without vain repetition, When will men start Helping Men to become a better men?

men are mumu nau dat think with their deeks - are you just finding out?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Blackfire(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Gave my so called friend 8M 4 days ago... he promised to return the money on the 29th today

I have been calling his line switched off

Called my connections at the airport... I was told he flew out to USA yesterday with his wife and 2 kids

I can't believe this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Maj196(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Because those pervs doesn't benefit anything from your body unlike a woman. Also men always compete with one another based on who's the most successful and get most of the women attention.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by johnstar(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ok who’s gonna teach me online web design for free ooo

Urgent replies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by BigBashiru: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
samsard:
Who says men don't help men? Abi because of the men who do something for the women in their lives you just made that assumption?
Men have been helping men and some have been grateful and others ungrateful.
men help women more than they help men though.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by johnstar(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Blackfire:
Gave my so called friend 8M 4 days ago... he promised to return the money on the 29th today

Called my connections at the airport... I was told he flew out to USA yesterday with his wife and 2 kids

I can't believe this

Hmm lies

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by chatinent: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
I wish there was a helper.
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Ungodly: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
BMathew:
Men Helping Men to become a Better Men.
Please, People with deeper understanding should kindly review this with me.
A lot have been going through my mind as touching the way men lives their life; (I just said their lives, meaning left with Individual's decision).
I'm laying my emphasis on "Why men are not helping men to become a better men"? Listening to what alot of men out there had done for our other gender compare to their reactions towards thier fellow men then we can bold say the hardship we have now is caused by men(cus focus is wrongly placed).

I am not saying you shouldn't help other gender but let's see this together; If the assistance you've ever render to a lady is being compared to what you've ever done to your male friend (positively), can we rate it?

Note, I'm not trying to belittle any gender nor gender biased.

I'm just thinking out loud, if we can help our fellow brother the way we "mumu" over these ladies trust me by now most of our men would have been a better person achieving purpose.

My female friend posted something on her WhatsApp status yesterday stating that, You see Abuja ladies with iPhone12, designer shoes and bag with the salary of 35,000naira per month, is with the same salary? "what about that"?

"Another guy told me how his boss built a house for a lady he slept with once"

A man can swear Heaven on Earth that he had no dime on him if his fellow brother seek for assistance but they tend to show off, spend without even expecting anything in return for ladies.

Without vain repetition, When will men start Helping Men to become a better men?

As a man i really understand your frustration G because I can easily relate, but also if you could look through the society really well, who helps the said Men? Men not women.
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Blackfire(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
johnstar:

Hmm lies

You are so stuuupiiid

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by samsard(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigBashiru:

men help women more than they help men though.
Unless you're speaking of handouts. I don't think any normal man wants regular handouts from his fellow man.
My story has been a story of men helping me, from monetary to opportunities.
If it's handouts sef, I'm more likely to assist my girlfriend/fiance than a casual friend.
But I'd help a really close friend if it doesn't seem like a money pit.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some one as tantalizing as Regina Daniels unclothe right before you

You will understand

That very moment you could deny your mama just so you can get a taste of the chocolate box in-between her thighs
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Habib101: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
That one na natural, me I have done it small before but with time I reason it that it doesn't make sense when family or some one close need or even want some money and you go ahead and invest in a lady, I prefer the close once to me to satisfy first then outside onece can take
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Timoleon(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
For reals?
Blackfire:

I can't believe this
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Quality20(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
simply because they can't tunnel through fellow men

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by MrColdsweat: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
I talked about this on the famous redpill thread in the romance section.

We spend so time analysing women but men have far much more problems themselves.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by cooltola(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
before you make a general assumptions, do your research well. There are men who are helping men. The problem is those who want to help will get help. Some men do not want change , so no matter how much help is rendered, the efforts do not yield results. The only advice is to pray for such men. Some men have given money to support business of friends , family members and end up feeling insulted for helping. Have you help someone out of good intentions and you felt they see you as mumu because you helped them and the next time they ask for your help , you become hesitant to help and refused? welcome to club , you are not alone. So please try to understand why some folks do not answer call or refuse to give money.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Starz825(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
johnstar:

Hmm lies
Guy...rich guys are here on NL...
Some celebrities are here on NL...if you don't know...so just chill....8M is not above what a nairalander can have..

His story could be true..

no be everybody no wa see money before.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Habib101: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
I have not date or gave money to any girl but infact from now else ma guys and family comes first in a blink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by naija1stnigar(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Majority of men are looking for what to take from one another rather than what to add, but Hon Adedayo omolafe( Expensive) Stood out of this class he was building men and I was also in the process but sadly, we lost him last month.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by pacespot(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nobody is even going about asking anybody for help. But the way men going about antagonizing one another these days is alarming. If you can't help me why don't you mind your business. That is why men are always victims of societal fury coz they see each other as competitors, even the one you are meeting for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Berbo19(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wetin man do man ??
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by bepositive11: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Blackfire:

I can't believe this

Unbelievable!

This saying really hit me "only give what you can afford to lose". You may want to keep that in mind next time

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by motymop: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
OutisComputers7:
This new generation of men are huge Simps

Yeah, like the last generation of men helped.

Your father generation were the one spending money on mistresses and some even stole money to spend on their mistress

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by ugotaya: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
BEHOLD BRETHREN …LOOK UP AT THE COMMENTS FROM MEN OF OUR NEW GENERATION . FEMALE'S INDEED RULES THE WORLD cool cool grin
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by GHoJes: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
There are three things which are too astounding and unexpectedly wonderful for me,
Four which I do not understand:

The way of an eagle in the air,
The way of a serpent on a rock,
The way of a ship in the middle of the sea,
bAnd the way of a man with a maid

It didn't say the way of a man with a man, the wisest men of old couldn't understand it either, there ain't nothing you can do about, it is designed so from the foundation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Alexaonfleek: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Normal nau
Na only for toto matter dem dey write bro code and different laws e.g okafor's law.

Men helping men nor dey bro code at all.
No law written for a guy to help a fellow bro.
Untill they start working on themselves and leave toto matter,till then,nothing like men helping men.

Another thing is probably because men are too competitive within themselves....they like to show themselves as best in this and that...leading to unhealthy competition.

But the topic is generalising sha.....I've seen actual cases of guys helping guys even tho its not too common

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by motymop: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Normal nau
Na only for toto matter dem dey write bro code and different laws e.g okafor's law.

Men helping men nor dey bro code at all.
No law written for a guy to help a fellow bro.
Untill they start working on themselves and leave toto matter,till then,nothing like men helping men.

Another thing is probably because men are too competitive within themselves....they like to show themselves as best in this and that...leading to unhealthy competition.

But the topic is generalising sha.....I've seen actual cases of guys helping guys even tho its not too common

You made me laugh
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by motymop: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
BigBashiru:

men are mumu nau dat think with their deeks - are you just finding out?

Nigeria men are mumu.

I have seen lot of groups online created by white guys to help their fellow white guys (neccesarily giving out cash) but showing them the way to make cash. For instance, the Gamestart stock saga was a way to make guys get rich. Most people made money from the even t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment / NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary / Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.