Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14904 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
morpheus24:

How can we have any big businesses when your xenophobic protectionist azzes block any businesses from competing in your territory.

Your big business is not professional or competitive enough to enter or survive in the sophisticated SA economy.

Your existing (small & informal) businesses operate on the margins of society in underprivileged communities - that's why they're prone to xenophobic attacks.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 5:11am On Nov 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your big business is not professional or competitive enough to enter or survive in the sophisticated SA economy.

Why not let them enter and fail so your assertion above is valid. Please don't sound foolish, its tantamount to parroting the national party accusing the ANC of not being professional or sophisticated enough to run the economy of South Africa, no?

TMKsouth:

Your existing (small & informal) businesses operate on the margins of society in underprivileged communities - that's why they're prone to xenophobic attacks.
There goes a display of your own S.tupidity again. All this further demonstrates is the underlining xenophobic tendency of the underpriviledged South African who can be easily manipulated to see another poor underpriviledged person who is able to make a better way as "the enemy".

Self hate is a predominant effect of a people oppressed for a long time. Sociology 101. You must have been asleep the day that lesson was taught, no?
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
morpheus24:

Why not let them enter and fail so your assertion above is valid. Please don't sound foolish, its tantamount to parroting the national party accusing the ANC of not being professional or sophisticated enough to run the economy of South Africa, no?

There was once a Nigerian newspaper that entered the SA market back in the 2000s - I think This Day - and it failed spectacularly. I've heard many others have suffered the same fate.

Earlier this year one of your banks - Access I think - bought a majority stake in some unknown SA bank. Check that story out.

There have been plenty of opportunities for u to enter the market and u bombed. Don't blame it on us.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

There was once a Nigerian newspaper that entered the SA market back in the 2000s - I think This Day - and it failed spectacularly. I've heard many others have suffered the same fate.

What was this Day reporting news on, SA affairs? Ridiculous.

TMKsouth:

Earlier this year one of your banks - Access I think - bought a majority stake in some unknown SA bank. Check that story out.

There have been plenty of opportunities for u to enter the market and u bombed. Don't blame it on us.

How did the bomb, can you expantiate?

because from what I understand any bank that attempted entry into SA from Nigeria, were heavily frustrated by your regulatory bodies in an attempt to stifle competition in the banking sector. If one was to examine your banking sector right now in comparison to the ones in West Africa we can see that your banks are indeed "thieves" who have charges coming out the wazoo for every thing, from a simple day to day transaction fee to a simple foreign exchange transfer out of the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk / Police Parade Suspected Ritualists, Armed Robbers In Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / Suspect Arrested With 54 ATM Cards Handed Over To EFCC In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.