Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) (14189 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Riddled With Bullets After He Shot At A Police Car / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2021
morpheus24:

How can I convince you not to vote for Mashaba, what power do I have to do that. Can I stop you from going to polls. I merely was stating my disdain for his politics and lust for politicking in power as well as his illiterate comments.

I don't have problems with dealing with illegal immigration, never have. I do have a problem with a mampara who is using these demographic of people as the focal point of South Africa's problems. How does an illegal immigrant stop you from doing anything in your own country? Who is employing these illegals? How are they getting jobs? When they make money within the country, where are they spending this money? Do they give them any funds that they don't give your fellow compatriots. If you are referring to criminality by foreign nationals, that's another issue. Criminality is criminality and must be stomped out regardless of who partakes in it.

I did barge in because I am free to express my views on anyone I deem is a dimwit. I however cannot influence the decisions of anyone who is a xenophobe.

When you leave Nairaland and stop making SA threads on Nairaland I will do that, until then Nana!

Learn to stick to your lane, whether I make a thousand or million threads on Nairaland, you never see me comment on Nigerian politics, unless I'm bashing idiots like u in retaliation.

Illegal immigration is a drain on the fiscus as well as the number one reason for infrastructure decay in Johannesburg. Go to hijacked delapidated buildings and see who mostly stays in there, not to speak of the people doing the hijacking. Funds meant to educate and feed South Africans and refugees are diverted to policing undocumented criminals and feed them in prisons as well as repatriating them (only to return again). Go to any Somali, Ethiopian, Pakistani or Nigerian shop and see who is employed there - mostly Zimbabweans, Malawians and Mozambicans to cut on costs and avoid paying taxes. South African stores hire South Africans and legitimate people.

So come back better prepared next time u try to challenge me and in less denial about how millions of illegal immigrants are destructive to any society. Even super rich Europe is returning you guys back to your Libyan cages - where u belong - coz you've destroyed your own countries and then you wanna comment about a businessman like Mashaba who has the best interests of his country at heart.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Learn to stick to your lane, whether I make a thousand or million threads on Nairaland, you never see me comment on Nigerian politics, unless I'm bashing idiots like u in retaliation.
You just mentioned the old man Tinubu, isn't he a politician.

You are slow in the brain indeed. No doubt a result of Bantu education.

TMKsouth:

Illegal immigration is a drain on the fiscus as well as the number one reason for infrastructure decay in Johannesburg. Go to hijacked delapidated buildings and see who mostly stays in there, not to speak of the people doing the hijacking. Funds meant to educate and feed South Africans and refugees are diverted to policing undocumented criminals and feed them in prisons as well as repatriating them (only to return again). Go to any Somali, Ethiopian, Pakistani or Nigerian shop and see who is employed there - mostly Zimbabweans, Malawians and Mozambicans to cut on costs and avoid paying taxes. South African stores hire South Africans and legitimate people.

A drain on fiscus you say, so is the government paying rent of any occupants in this delapidated buildings, are there any feeding programs for these illegals. Do they collect monthly stipends?

2. How can foreigner hijack a building in the middle of Johannesburg, do they have any standing army that protects their interests in these slums, what prevents your military or police force from driving them out. Hmmmm?

3. In terms of undocumented criminals, what funds as a total are being diverted to these "undocumented criminals" as a percentage of overall crime policing in South Arica. What percentage of criminals occupy South African prisons and are draining your prison resources. case in point 49 million black south Africans vs at the most 5 million immigrants in tota both legal and illegal with about 1% of that number involved in criminal activity particular concentrated in specific cities. Hmmmmm?

4. So on aggregate these Nigerian and Somali shop owners are the bain of your society, what about the Indians who control the hotel and hospitality industry in kwazulu natal who employ foriegners, the White cape tonians who employ Zimbabwean nannies, Malawian house boys and pay them under the table, avoiding taxes, why are you not up in arms for these ones. Hmmmm?

TMKsouth:

So come back better prepared next time u try to challenge me and in less denial about how millions of illegal immigrants are destructive to any society. Even super rich Europe is returning you guys back to your Libyan cages - where u belong - coz you've destroyed your own countries and then you wanna comment about a businessman like Mashaba who has the best interests of his country at heart.

Who employs these illegals when they come into the country?

Who patronizes these illegal shops and businesses?

Who collects rent from these illegals?

Who rents their RDP houses to these illegals?

Who gives Visa's to these over stayers and illegals?

Please don't compare Europe who have real charters on Human rights and are unfortunately reaping the karma of raping a continent for centuries and building wealth upon it only to believe that they would be able to get away with that in the global world we live in now.

Your man Mashaba is a politician who will promise you the world and under deliver. He picked the weakest and most vulnerable set of people in South Africa to galvanize you dimwits. The man can't differentiate an economic migrant from an illegal immigrant from a refugee from illegal foreigner committing crime nor can he articulate the differences. A xenophobe in disguise who parades himself as an intellectual who made money off selling poison hair products to his own people who were dumb enough not to realize that then are still too dumb to realize the scam now.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL grin, they've hit the ceiling those ones - no more room for growth.

Imagine Mashaba just came out of the blue and beat them in Joburg.

They got beaten so bad that Malema just started insulting Mashaba unprovoked.ActionSA didn't even contest in other metros but Malema is already wetting his red overalls grin grin ...I love to see it.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

They got beaten so bad that Malema just started insulting Mashaba unprovoked.ActionSA didn't even contest in other metros but Malema is already wetting his red overalls grin grin ...I love to see it.

If they decide to support the ANC anywhere that will be the death of the EFF. People are gatvol.

Attacking Mashaba is indeed out of frustration - the people have spoken - Joburg is too crowded while Malema wants to swing open the borders.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
morpheus24:

You just mentioned the old man Tinubu, isn't he a politician.

You are slow in the brain indeed. No doubt a result of Bantu education.

A drain on fiscus you say, so is the government paying rent of any occupants in this delapidated buildings, are there any feeding programs for these illegals. Do they collect monthly stipends?

2. How can foreigner hijack a building in the middle of Johannesburg, do they have any standing army that protects their interests in these slums, what prevents your military or police force from driving them out. Hmmmm?

3. In terms of undocumented criminals, what funds as a total are being diverted to these "undocumented criminals" as a percentage of overall crime policing in South Arica. What percentage of criminals occupy South African prisons and are draining your prison resources. case in point 49 million black south Africans vs at the most 5 million immigrants in tota both legal and illegal with about 1% of that number involved in criminal activity particular concentrated in specific cities. Hmmmmm?

4. So on aggregate these Nigerian and Somali shop owners are the bain of your society, what about the Indians who control the hotel and hospitality industry in kwazulu natal who employ foriegners, the White cape tonians who employ Zimbabwean nannies, Malawian house boys and pay them under the table, avoiding taxes, why are you not up in arms for these ones. Hmmmm?

Who employs these illegals when they come into the country?

Who patronizes these illegal shops and businesses?

Who collects rent from these illegals?

Who rents their RDP houses to these illegals?

Who gives Visa's to these over stayers and illegals?

Please don't compare Europe who have real charters on Human rights and are unfortunately reaping the karma of raping a continent for centuries and building wealth upon it only to believe that they would be able to get away with that in the global world we live in now.

Your man Mashaba is a politician who will promise you the world and under deliver. He picked the weakest and most vulnerable set of people in South Africa to galvanize you dimwits. The man can't differentiate an economic migrant from an illegal immigrant from a refugee from illegal foreigner committing crime nor can he articulate the differences. A xenophobe in disguise who parades himself as an intellectual who made money off selling poison hair products to his own people who were dumb enough not to realize that then are still too dumb to realize the scam now.

Oh lawd, no shocked! I'll read this long frustrated loser rant tomorrow. theTransciber, please become theSummarizer of this seemingly boring epistle.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oh lawd, no shocked! I'll read this long frustrated loser rant tomorrow. theTransciber, please become theSummarizer of this seemingly boring epistle.

Like I said slow brains need that much time to decipher such simple questions and respond. I await your slow reply tomorrow then.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
morpheus24:

Like I said slow brains need that much time to decipher such simple questions and respond. I await your slow reply tomorrow then.

Funny how you're going back and forth with someone you've repeatedly called "slow brains". You lost this debate the day South Africans voted Mashaba to become the kingmaker in Johannesburg. Let's now put out the popcorn, take a seat and watch how he's gonna deal with y'all as promised grin. U did your best bad-mouthing him and trying to keep him out of Hillbrow, but he's here now and it's Ghana Must Go time cry grin
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

If they decide to support the ANC anywhere that will be the death of the EFF. People are gatvol.

Attacking Mashaba is indeed out of frustration - the people have spoken - Joburg is too crowded while Malema wants to swing open the borders.

As much as I hate the ANC I still think they are the better devil compared to the EFF.Malema is a vindictive human being - a very toxic one at that.

Well he said we can keep our xenophobic votes and he doesn't mind the EFF losing on principle but it looks like he's having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that people don't want him to rule...to hell with the "red sea".
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
JaceBlaze:

As much as I hate the ANC I still think they are the better devil compared to the EFF.Malema is a vindictive human being - a very toxic one at that.

Well he said we can keep our xenophobic votes and he doesn't mind the EFF losing on principle but it looks like he's having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that people don't want him to rule...to hell with the "red sea".

@bolded - LMAO grin grin grin

It's a taste of what we'll get should he get to rule Idi Amin/Mugabe style. President ya ma phoqana undecided

The people waiting for the ANC to self-correct are the ones destroying the country. They must go self-correct in the opposition benches, that will reset their brains for sho.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded - LMAO grin grin grin

It's a taste of what we'll get should he get to rule Idi Amin/Mugabe style. President ya ma phoqana undecided

The people waiting for the ANC to self-correct are the ones destroying the country. They must go self-correct in the opposition benches, that will reset their brains for sho.

He wishes.Malema can never be a dictator in a country like ours.We don't bend over backwards for nobody here.He can only dictate the thought process of his minions,not us who see him for who he truly is.He lost every metro he contested for and if he thinks national elections are going to be any different then he needs to get off whatever drugs he's taking cheesy

The ANC needs a total reshuffle because I don't see how a party can self-correct if it's still going to keep the same corrupt elements.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

He wishes.Malema can never be a dictator in a country like ours.We don't bend over backwards for nobody here.He can only dictate the thought process of his minions,not us who see him for who he truly is.He lost every metro he contested for and if he thinks national elections are going to be any different then he needs to get off whatever drugs he's taking cheesy

The ANC needs a total reshuffle because I don't see how a party can self-correct if it's still going to keep the same corrupt elements.

Yeah I'll actually like to congratulate South Africans for seeing right through Malema cool. African media always portrays him as some kind of revolutionary but SA don't buy that grin

BTW, he's on a drug called meth grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6840026/not-iceblock-mkpuru-mmiri-dangerous
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah I'll actually like to congratulate South Africans for seeing right through Malema cool. African media always portrays him as some kind of revolutionary but SA don't buy that grin

I wonder how he's doing right now.Dude sounded like he was hurting throughout that press conference. grin

Lol sounds very dangerous...and they call us drug addicts while they sniff drugs whose names can't even be pronounced. grin grin
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I wonder how he's doing right now.Dude sounded like he was hurting throughout that press conference. grin

Lol sounds very dangerous...and they call us drug addicts while they sniff drugs whose names can't even be pronounced. grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin. I also almost got fits trying to process the name of that drug.

Looks like we should once again get used to calling our guy "Mayor Mashaba" (check attachment cool). Malema has no choice, the train is about to leave him behind. Supporting ANC is not a wise option - people are sick and tired of them.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin. I also almost got fits trying to process the name of that drug.

Looks like we should once again get used to calling our guy "Mayor Mashaba" (check attachment cool). Malema has no choice, the train is about to leave him behind. Supporting ANC is not a wise option - people are sick and tired of them.

I was proud to call him my Mayor 3 years ago.It surely will be a great honour to address by that title once more smiley ...and who knows? maybe one day I'll be referring to him as the president of The Republic cool tongue

He shouldn't go into coalition with EFF cos I feel like his stance on illegal immigration will be greatly compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I was proud to call him my Mayor 3 years ago.It surely will be a great honour to address by that title once more smiley ...and who knows? maybe one day I'll be referring to him as the president of The Republic cool tongue

He shouldn't go into coalition with EFF cos I feel like his stance on illegal immigration will be greatly compromised.

Eish, let's watch the space coz maobane he was now denying he's having talks with the DA on eNCA embarassed But he's open to talking to them atleast.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Eish, let's watch the space coz maobane he was now denying he's having talks with the DA on eNCA embarassed But he's open to talking to them atleast.

Let's hope he knows what's right

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by 345justin: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
sad
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Funny how you're going back and forth with someone you've repeatedly called "slow brains".

I like to help the disabled

TMKsouth:

You lost this debate the day South Africans voted Mashaba to become the kingmaker in Johannesburg. Let's now put out the popcorn, take a seat and watch how he's gonna deal with y'all as promised grin. U did your best bad-mouthing him and trying to keep him out of Hillbrow, but he's here now and it's Ghana Must Go time cry grin

Silly boy who doesn't know mathematics, how much % did Mashaba get again in Joburg. If the people overwhelmingly voted for him why does he need a coalition to survive. He should have taken it all neh!

I am with you on the Ghana must go. I really believe South Africa is over hyped for Nigerians and other Africans in particular. The county was a 1st world country wrapped around a third world before the arrival of immigrants and will still remain such after they leave.

I personally want most Africans to leave that country, its time for them to move on. The dream of South Africa is not what people believe it to be. I hope it really happens. This thought however doesn't change the fact that the mampara Mashaba has and will continue to be an illiterate charlatan from Garankuwa who misses the days of the bantustans where he derived profits from his people and is not in the next phase to amass political power.

Yes my slow brained friend, The watcher will be watching closely. I can only comment on what I see I cannot interfere on the outcomes but I have a strong inclination where it is headed.

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

You are scared of his extreme socialist tendencies and though a victim of a corrupt capitalist regime that permeates your society and keeps the mass of the people on less than a living wage because of your xenophobic tendencies and the fear that you will loose out to local/immigrant competition you have settled for protectionist tendencies in the name of "south African first"

Tell me when has any other group of Africans ever had an economic advantage or been given any handouts in South Africa that has given them an advantage over you. I want a list neh!
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
morpheus24:

I like to help the disabled

Silly boy who doesn't know mathematics, how much % did Mashaba get again in Joburg. If the people overwhelmingly voted for him why does he need a coalition to survive. He should have taken it all neh!

[/size] Go learn the meaning of "kingmaker" [size=8pt]

I am with you on the Ghana must go. I really believe South Africa is over hyped for Nigerians and other Africans in particular. The county was a 1st world country wrapped around a third world before the arrival of immigrants and will still remain such after they leave.

[/sub] No one invited you to begin with [sub]

I personally want most Africans to leave that country, its time for them to move on. The dream of South Africa is not what people believe it to be. I hope it really happens. This thought however doesn't change the fact that the mampara Mashaba has and will continue to be an illiterate charlatan from Garankuwa who misses the days of the bantustans where he derived profits from his people and is not in the next phase to amass political power.

[/sup] Illiterate mampara who'll go down the record books as one of the best mayors Johannesburg has ever had - and definitely one with the most future public support [sup]

Yes my slow brained friend, The watcher will be watching closely. I can only comment on what I see I cannot interfere on the outcomes but I have a strong inclination where it is headed.

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
morpheus24:

You are scared of his extreme socialist tendencies and though a victim of a corrupt capitalist regime that permeates your society and keeps the mass of the people on less than a living wage because of your xenophobic tendencies and the fear that you will loose out to local/immigrant competition you have settled for protectionist tendencies in the name of "south African first"

Tell me when has any other group of Africans ever had an economic advantage or been given any handouts in South Africa that has given them an advantage over you. I want a list neh!

I told u all Somali, Pakistani, Ethiopian, Nigerian and most Chinese shops hire African migrants exclusively to avoid legal wages and paying taxes. That's their handout.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

I told u all Somali, Pakistani, Ethiopian, Nigerian and most Chinese shops hire African migrants exclusively to avoid legal wages and paying taxes. That's their handout.

SMH.

Point 1. Please remove Pakistani and Chinese from the above list. I specifically said African immigrants. We all know Mashaba is not going for the above 2 other nationalities you mention above.

Point 2. That leaves the Somali, Ethiopian and Nigerian Shops. Somali's typically run spaza shops and do employ South Africans. I have seen this with my own two eyes so please don't say it is a lie. What they do however is keep their own people in higher positions or duties within these enterprises as a protective measure against infilitration of their illicit supply chain activities so they stay comparatively competitive.

Point 3.. The Nigerians employ the same tactics. The Nigerians overwhelmingly employ South Africans in their businesses but do not give them higher positions because of the same competitive edge reason as the Somali.

Point 4. The Ethiopians I cannot honestly comment on because I have not done any comprehensive observations on this particular community. What I do know is that they are extremely reclusive and pose no imminent economic danger to the South African masses at large in any way I have so far observed.

So you see my slow friend the fact of the matter is that these are instances of comparative economic 'competition" and not economic advantages, eliminate this threat s or "ACT" as if you are trying to eliminate this threat as your beloved would be Mayor continues to aspouse to you dimwits will gain you the support of people who don't realize the real economic game that is being played.

Good luck with your "ghana must go strategy".
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
morpheus24:

SMH.

Point 1. Please remove Pakistani and Chinese from the above list. I specifically said African immigrants. We all know Mashaba is not going for the above 2 other nationalities you mention above.
[/sup] Yes he is. South Africans are also dissatisfied with them[sup]

Point 2. That leaves the Somali, Ethiopian and Nigerian Shops. Somali's typically run spaza shops and do employ South Africans. I have seen this with my own two eyes so please don't say it is a lie. What they do however is keep their own people in higher positions or duties within these enterprises as a protective measure against infilitration of their illicit supply chain activities so they stay comparatively competitive.
[/sup] No South African will allow himself to be caged up inside a Somali container spaza the whole day. They hire Southern Africans from poor countries. I think you can't tell the difference between Southern Africans if you say you've seen it with your own eyes [sup]

Point 3.. The Nigerians employ the same tactics. The Nigerians overwhelmingly employ South Africans in their businesses but do not give them higher positions because of the same competitive edge reason as the Somali.
[/sup] The only LEGITIMATE Nigerian businesses capable of creating employment are bars and internet cafes. Barbershops don't hire. I only see Zim girls selling in Nigerian pubs with Nigerians, Congolese, and occasionally Zulus as security [sup]

Point 4. The Ethiopians I cannot honestly comment on because I have not done any comprehensive observations on this particular community. What I do know is that they are extremely reclusive and pose no imminent economic danger to the South African masses at large in any way I have so far observed.
[/sup] They also hire cheap labour and its often African migrants [sup]

So you see my slow friend the fact of the matter is the it all boils down to 'competition", eliminate this threat or "ACT" as if you are trying to eliminate this threat will gain you the support of people who don't realize the real economic game that is being played.
[/sup] I lived in Joburg CBD, Hillbrow and Braamfontein throughout a span of 2 decades since my varsity years son. I've seen it all - you can't tell me jack. I know what I'm talking about, whereas you still can't even differentiate between a South African and Malawian [sup]

Good luck with your "ghana must go strategy".
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes he is. South Africans are also dissatisfied with them

i will believe that when I see it but most his speeches always lean towards hair dressers, uber drivers and spaza shop owners. We know who he is referring to eh Mfethu.

TMKsouth:

No South African will allow himself to be caged up inside a Somali container spaza the whole day. They hire Southern Africans from poor countries. I think you can't tell the difference between Southern Africans if you say you've seen it with your own eyes
This unfortunately is a big lie but hey we can't prove with way can we but I dare you to run a study on this and see what you come back with.

TMKsouth:

The only LEGITIMATE Nigerian businesses capable of creating employment are bars and internet cafes. Barbershops don't hire. I only see Zim girls selling in Nigerian pubs with Nigerians, Congolese, and occasionally Zulus as security

SMH.
I have seen many a mechanic shops with South African men working as apprentices all over the place, may a Nigerian restaurants and bars where South African women work. You should really visit parts of your country my man, you will be shocked.

PS aren't these Zulu's you refer to South African. Hmm?

TMKsouth:

I lived in Joburg CBD, Hillbrow and Braamfontein throughout a span of 2 decades since my varsity years son. I've seen it all - you can't tell me jack. I know what I'm talking about, whereas you still can't even differentiate between a South African and Malawian

A Malawian substitutes his "L" for his " R"and vice versa when he speaks plus their women are taller and have more central African features thus are,very easy to differentiate from you lot.

I have frequented Yeoville, Hillbrowand your Bramfontein where I smashed a whole bunch of your college honies and partied so please keep quiet with your 2 decade BS. The point continues to be do these foreigners hire South Africans and the answer is a resounding Yes! Yes Yes!
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2021
morpheus24:

i will believe that when I see it but most his speeches always lean towards hair dressers, uber drivers and spaza shop owners. We know who he is referring to eh Mfethu.

I keep saying you don't know what the heck you're talking about...

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2021
morpheus24:

SMH.
I have seen many a mechanic shops with South African men working as apprentices all over the place, may a Nigerian restaurants and bars where South African women work. You should really visit parts of your country my man, you will be shocked.

PS aren't these Zulu's you refer to South African. Hmm?

[/sup] ps... Learn the meaning of "occassionally". [sup]

A Malawian substitutes his "L" for his " R"and vice versa when he speaks plus their women are taller and have more central African features thus are,very easy to differentiate from you lot.

I have frequented Yeoville, Hillbrowand your Bramfontein where I smashed a whole bunch of your college honies and partied so please keep quiet with your 2 decade BS. The point continues to be do these foreigners hire South Africans and the answer is a resounding Yes! Yes Yes!

[/sup] While u were focussed on p*ssy I was studying sociology for a semester and checking my surroundings in Johannesburg. I know a whole lot more than you do [sup]
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 4:37am On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
ps... Learn the meaning of "occassionally".

Okay sorry African Foriegners occasionally employ South African locals. Happy now.

The point however remains, South Africans are employed by foreigners.

TMKsouth:

While u were focussed on p*ssy I was studying sociology for a semester and checking my surroundings in Johannesburg. I know a whole lot more than you do
You got it twisted fam, The nyanshing was just extra. I was busy studying the country much more in-depth than you probably have ever but you think just because you live in a country you must as a default fully understand it better. Your sociology studies obviously didn't benefit you that much.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
morpheus24:

Okay sorry African Foriegners occasionally employ South African locals. Happy now.

The point however remains, South Africans are employed by foreigners.

MTN and DSTV in Nigeria should fill all posts with South Africans or Ghanaians, and "occassionally" employ Nigerians and see how you feel about that.
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

I keep saying you don't know what the heck you're talking about...

Point 1 this is what is called Anectdotal evidence you m.oron.

Point 2. look very carefully at the statement he is making. In the formal sector, South African law requires that any available job posting must be geared towards South Africans first before anyone else is considered for the position( implicit discriminatory practice but I will concede that point). In other words If I walk into FNB and apply for a job only if there is not a qualified SA available to fill that position will I get the job or if the Job is listed as one which requires "critical skills" i.e. extraordinary skills to be taken into consideration. Your Mayor knows this very well. What he does is go to the informal sector where there are zero skilled labor to complain that SA are not given job preferences over "others". Can't you see how s.tu.pid that is.

How can an intelligent person who claims to be a visionary be fighting for "menial job employment" employment opportunites for his people in Pakistani tuck shops. Instead of pushing for training programs, assistance programs, overseas job training opportunities, venture capital funding, Micro financing to small up coming businesses, tax reliefs and business incentives for small start ups, he is busy rallying you xenophobic buffons against small scale informal foreign enterprises that don't even make up to a million rand a year in profits as the bain of your society.

Like I said before the man is a Mampara!
Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

MTN and DSTV in Nigeria should fill all posts with South Africans or Ghanaians, and "occassionally" employ Nigerians and see how you feel about that.

False comparison. You are reaching now. Which big multinational or even national company in South Africa employs African foreigners on a large scale? minus the health care industry which you have a huge shortage of Doctors please give me the list.

You must be talking about farm workers, domestics and waiter-servers of which your own people are shying away from leaving the gap for these underskilled migrants to fill. Maybe you believe in a capitalist system like yours the jobs are just suppose to be there sitting for you for when you having finished drinking at the Shebeen on sunday, expect to just wake up and head to "your" job on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
morpheus24:

False comparison. You are reaching now. Which big multinational or even national company in South Africa employs African foreigners on a large scale?

Nigeria doesn't have big business in SA - only taverns, barbershops and ponmo stalls. What else should I have used as a comparison?

1 Like

Re: Ferrari Sprayed With Bullets 2-weeks After Mustang Assassination In Soweto (PIX) by morpheus24: 4:59am On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nigeria doesn't have big business in SA - only taverns, barbershops and ponmo stalls. What else should I have used as a comparison?

How can we have any big businesses when your xenophobic protectionist azzes block any businesses from competing in your territory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Reverend Father Joseph Shekari, Kill His Cook In Kaduna / EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery / Trader Murders Customer Over N10 Cigarette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.