Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs (17548 Views)

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Corrinthians(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2022
The suspects were arrested by Tshwane Metro Police Drug Unit members in Garsfontein on Tuesday.

Five Nigerian nationals have been arrested for possession of drugs in Pretoria, South Africa.
The suspects were arrested by Tshwane Metro Police Drug Unit members in Garsfontein on Tuesday.
TMPD operatives disclosed this in a statement.

It said the drugs found in the Nigerian’s possession had an estimated street value of close to half a million Rand.

“The TMPD members responded to a tip-off on Tuesday 8 November 2022 about a white Suzuki swift vehicle that was delivering drugs at Atterbury road," the statement read.

"The officers traced the suspect to his residence at a complex, inside his unit they found four suspects busy packaging heroine (nyaope) and crystal meth.

"They were all arrested for dealing and possession of drugs. The drugs found have an estimated street value of close to half a million Rand. Well done team."

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/09/south-african-police-arrest-five-nigerian-nationals-caught-drugs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Corrinthians(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Say no to tribalism. cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by PlayMaker14: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Yesterday, we read on the front page of this forum how Tinubu, popularly known as Bobo Chicago forfeited $460,000 to the United States, let's see how much he will forfeit to the South African government so they can release the five boys and his consignment.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Nyamuri: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Ikechukwu, Emeka, kalu, obi and Chibuzo

91 Likes 18 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by sonature1: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2022
Family values have totally collapsed in this country that's why it's common to see young Nigerians take to crime within and outside the country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by timothy2396(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no need to tell us Thier names... We already know which region they come from..

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by PandoraObi: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2022
Zombidients and Zombiediots , we know the IPOB miscreants and ESN cannibals are responsible

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2022
These ones are just hustlers being exploited by the real drug dealers like Tinubu.

Link below shows why Tinubu would soon be arrested.

https://www.nairaland.com/7424424/why-tinubu-must-arrested-now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Nyamuri:

Tinubu urchins and tribalism. No names were mentioned. However, after Pablo Escobar, Tinubu is the most infamous drug dealer and he would soon be arrested:

https://www.nairaland.com/7424424/why-tinubu-must-arrested-now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Nyamuri:
All from one tiny region...
Imagine if igbo plenty like other major tribes in Nigeria... They would have overan the world with drug crimes and killing... Even peter obi was and still a drug pusher.. how obi went front 3rd class philosopher to msc container to market graduate still baffles me... How his father was killed by his fellow drug pusher hurt me the most... Someone like him can't openly contest in Yorubaland

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ngadaAwo: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
cheesy

Tinubu urchins

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by alanto: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Yesterday, we read on the front page of this forum how Tinubu, popularly known as Bobo Chicago forfeited $460,000 to the United States, let's see how much he will forfeit to the South African government so they can release the five boys and his consignment.
I don't understand ibo people and hate for yoruba great men... We read everywhere with proof how Atiku hasn't yet paid money used to help him get into US... I never see where person take millions of dollars do yankee visa but you guys left Atiku completely even though Atiku and his spokes people constantly attavk Obi and y'all obidense.. being cowards that y'all are you will rather attack Tinubu with lies and propaganda because he's the one y'all fear will win the election and it would be a shame that twice yoruba has come president of this country in less than 3 decades and ibos never smell VP... And we didn't even have to hate on anyone to achieve

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by beerfraud: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2022
I wish they were caught in Indonesia
Bullets to their flat skulls

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

I don't understand ibo people and hate for yoruba great men... We read everywhere with proof how Atiku hasn't yet paid money used to help him get into US... I never see where person take millions of dollars do yankee visa but you guys left Atiku completely even though Atiku and his spokes people constantly attavk Obi and y'all obidense.. being cowards that y'all are you will rather attack Tinubu with lies and propaganda because he's the one y'all fear will win the election and it would be a shame that twice yoruba has come president of this country in less than 3 decades and ibos never smell VP... And we didn't even have to hate on anyone to achieve

You've got it spot on. For the average Igbo, it is "anyone but Yoruba".

Despite Tinubu being their greatest benefactor in the world most Igbos would accept Bello Turji or Gumi as President than Tinubu.

To me Igbos are fighting a losing and misdirected battle against Yorubas.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ipobarecriminals: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
cool OKOROs.Com grin grin

By the shape of their legs,bum,flatheadds lipsrsealed,dress, they are those people from the land of TOUCH US NIG GO BURN angry grin.No LEFULEDUM,NO ERECTION PIGS lipsrsealed grin

13 Likes

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Mojosi57(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
#BAT23

1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Millimann: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Those guys should just forfeit the money and drugs and be free.

Tinubu did that.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ipobarecriminals: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin cheesy shocked sad The FAT PIG from the left tho cool lipsrsealed grin

All OBIDIENT angry lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by midehi2(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Show their faces lets see if someone I know is among them grin
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by afbstrategies: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
shocked
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Bryan88(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nyamuri:
ur hatred for igbos will take u to ur early grave...bet me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by PandoraObi: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
bhg
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by BATified2023: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
99% of these people are criminals,they really don’t care where d money is coming from

Just imagine when their culture n society place money over everything,they don’t care if u ruin a village to make 5 naira

They claim billionaire tribe but none of their billionaire is rated because proceeds of crime can’t b rated

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by RPG2020(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Why treating them like Thief shocked
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by ipobarecriminals: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin chimaokigwe,shortIGBOman, Onionbandit, chukwuibuipob,biafuro angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Winning123: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
What you stated is the truth and nothing but the truth. This is very unfortunate. Anyway, Tinubu will win with or without them. I think thereafter their senses will return and as a people will realize that they cannot produce the President of Nigeria without the support and help of their Southwest brothers and sisters

candidtalk:

You've got it spot on. For the average Igbo, it is "anyone but Yoruba".

Despite Tinubu being their greatest benefactor in the world most Igbos would accept Bello Turji or Gumi as President than Tinubu.

To me Igbos are fighting a losing and misdirected battle against Yorubas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Otasikwe(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
I no wan be like dis ppipel na e ekosam zdats all

Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by afbstrategies: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
alanto:

You don't understand Ibo people and hate for Yoruba men but you are here showing that hate in this junk you wrote. There's hate from ignorant tribalists like you but you shouldn't expect Igbo people to fold their arms are walk away without fighting or pushing back. Try to check the garbage you type as well before posting. Nairaland is not entirely for thugs and losers, the last time I checked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
NCAN
Re: South African Police Arrest Five Nigerian Nationals Caught With Drugs by Crusadee: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tiinubu boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape / EFCC Arraigns Native Doctor For Possession Of Fake Dollars (photo) / Bandits Attack Zamfara Mosque During Juma'at Prayer Abduct Scores Of Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.