Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) (50764 Views)

Satan 2: Russia Unveils Deadly Nuclear Missile That Can Wipe Out An Area The Siz / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by omoluka: 3:09am On Sep 29, 2021
This people are just copying US design and technology

But why is copying and pasting difficult for Africans?
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by blackslayer: 3:26am On Sep 29, 2021
I have worked with the Asians as an engineer in the semiconductor industry....I can tell you that their products are substandard....They know how to copy and steal from others but they are not innovative at all. I am just saying based on my experience! So china can keep chinging...

2 Likes

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2021
China shaa want to make sure they collect this world power from US, they way Us collected it from USSR, nawaooo.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Holaomoakin(m): 4:18am On Sep 29, 2021
China does most of the exaggerations and show offs compared to west!

2 Likes

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Vado(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
China will defeat US.
The reason why China will defeat USA is simple. USA designed herself to be the best while China designed herself since the past decades to beat US. All their Ammunitions are designed for specific US arsenal. None is a general machine. Each is an anti-specific US machine.

The braggadocio Japanese thought so too until the Americans dropped puff puff on Hiroshima. That was in 1945, today is 2021. You think US went to bed napping ever since?

4 Likes

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by redcliff: 4:25am On Sep 29, 2021
country wey get worldview na him dey progress. until your country starts to ask and find its place in the world , nothing about it would change internally snd externally.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Caseless: 4:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
The USA umbrella behind the drones shows how advanced the US is

All these Chinko drones is what you can break into pieces with your; nobody takes them serious lol
you don't know anything. Read!!!
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Mark my words, World war 3 Is looming and it is coming very soonest...
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by TWoods(m): 4:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Shameless copy of the US raptor.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by illitracy: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Hahaha drone that will be flying below an E3 hawkeye grin
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Chino rubbish
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Offpoint1: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Wayo 419 pastor who uses deception to spread fear in the name of preaching. If not deception, how will you describe someone who ransacks the internet looking for disastrous news (some of them old and dating as far back as 2017) to post on Nairaland with his alternate monikers Holinessforever and Holiness2100, so you can then comment with your main moniker Righteousness2, making it seem as though apocalyptic events are happening? Is that not deception?
You have lied uncontrollably on this forum since the last one year! You started with saying that COVID-19 is the end of the world, then you went on to give failed prophecies about how Donald Trump will emerge as president, ALL FAILED!
Now fearing that people may see you for the fraud that you really are, you've launched a new tactic which is what you're doing now. Posting doomsday topics to give your false teachings credence.
I don't blame you, I blame the mugus edging you on by liking your posts, they're the cause of all this madness. Nigerians are indeed very gullible!

The thread below was the first thread he mistakenly created for this same topic with his Righteousness2 account. When he realized that he had used the wrong account, he quickly wiped it clean and switched to his Holinessforever account. Unknown to him, someone had already commented the headline he typed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6776603/0k#106261299

Nairalanders, behold your "pastor"

Smh..
The fact that the guy claimed he's more than 40 years of age is where I pitied him.

I wish everyone could be like me by totally ignoring quoting, reading and liking his comments... He would have gone extinct by now.

Quoting, reading and liking his comments are the fuel to his madness.

The day I engaged the guy on Bible argument was the day I realized he's a dull human being.

2 Likes

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Reference(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2021
The US is a country that is perpetually at war.
All its technologies, men and means are battle tested and proven.
These are just show pieces, toys until.... China goes to war.... then.... until then
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2021
engrfaruq:
That person with umbrella, use style carry US flag near Chinko drone grin

It's the impetus.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by RapistOnBail: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is at the Verge of an Explosive Explosion.
War is at all time High on Earth .

Wars and rumors of wars are off the Chart!
Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Pestilences, Famines, all off the Chart!
Scoffers and Mockers off the Chart! All in Fufillment of the Scriptures .

If there was Ever a time the World Inhabitants needed to Fear GOD and Respond to HIS Gift of Salvation, it is Now.

The Signs of JESUS soon return are soooo Strong and the Evidences are so clear that anyone willing to accept the truth can see that the End of the World, as we know it, is Here.
Shut up my friend.

This ur preaching no follow at all.

Religion that is stale na im u Dey carry Dey put fear for ur gullible followers body.

My guy, science and technology has revealed how fake u and ur god is.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by engrfaruq(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

It's the impetus.

That impetus go land am for Xi Jinping hand one day, and he might not survive it.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2021
engrfaruq:

That impetus go land am for Xi Jinping hand one day, and he might not survive it.

So you're trying to say China can defeat the US?
Don't make me laugh.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by oyejideogunjumo: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
China will defeat US.
The reason why China will defeat USA is simple. USA designed herself to be the best while China designed herself since the past decades to beat US. All their Ammunitions are designed for specific US arsenal. None is a general machine. Each is an anti-specific US machine.
US is advanced beyond the present.
That is, they will never disclose how far they have gone.
This time to time announcement by China will not only make the enemies to preempt or size them up, it will make enemy to get the base of their development and target it first
I pray it doesn't happen but I am yet to see a nation that will easily dearest US and Israel.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Ellasure: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Tell me which chinko device has worked to specifications and last the time set.

For this drones with exaggerated ratings will be plugged from the sky like a hunter picking his game. Let China scare itself to its destruction.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Stankovic22: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2021
DonTim1:

Thought I alone noticed it, if it was that Kim ju Hun , he'll prolly have the person's head.

You people are not getting the message. That USA flag near a Chinese weapon is a subtle message to the USA that the arsenal is designed to take care of them

2 Likes

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
China will defeat US.

And what makes u think they know all the equipment the US has to deploy? China should stop being stupid. The US will crush them comfortably.

Every country in the South China Sea is against them. Stupid ass bullies. Na russia dey give them mind.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by rhektor(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2021
engrfaruq:
That person with umbrella, use style carry US flag near Chinko drone grin

Drone wey no fit last grin grin grin
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by engrfaruq(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

So you're trying to say China can defeat the US?
Don't make me laugh.

I'm not in a position to know that, and one cannot accurately predict a winner before the fight begins. This lesson can be learnt from AJ bs Usyk fight.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by dapolaw(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Surely you don't know the act of war....

Funflipper:

If the US is afraid of going to war with china, her naval fleet will not be sailing through the south china sea at will. If china is not afraid of the US, then they should invade Taiwan.

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Bigchristo: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Funflipper:

Gist of the century? Please compare the annual defence budget between Russia and China combined and the United States. Then ask yourself why there is such a big difference. And remember the US is not Nigeria where politicians embezzle budget funds. And in case you don't know, big brother America has got over sixty (60) countries under its protection. That means America has enough fire power to defend herself and about 67 countries. If it wasn't for the fear of America, do you think China wouldn't have overun Taiwan by now? Bottom line is, china is still a baby when it comes to military warfare.
Stop writing trash, The Chinese and Russians are far developed more than what you’re seeing on display, talking about world power you think US is the only powerful country? Then you need to rethink, if you’re looking down on Russia and China then you know nothing about war game

Even the US you’re defending knows fully well that the Chinese and Russians are far advancing than they thought.

2 Likes

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by HighWITCH: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Wayo 419 pastor who uses deception to spread fear in the name of preaching. If not deception, how will you describe someone who ransacks the internet looking for disastrous news (some of them old and dating as far back as 2017) to post on Nairaland with his alternate monikers Holinessforever and Holiness2100, so he can then comment with his main moniker Righteousness2, making it seem as though apocalyptic events are happening? Is that not deception?
You have lied uncontrollably on this forum since the last one year! You started with saying that COVID-19 is the end of the world, then you went on to give failed prophecies about how Donald Trump will emerge as president, ALL FAILED!
Now fearing that people may see you for the fraud that you really are, you've launched a new tactic which is what you're doing now. Posting doomsday topics to give your false teachings credence.
I don't blame you, I blame the mugus edging you on by liking your posts, they're the cause of all this madness. Nigerians are indeed very gullible!

The thread below was the first thread he mistakenly created for this same topic with his Righteousness2 account. When he realized that he had used the wrong account, he quickly wiped it clean and switched to his Holinessforever account. Unknown to him, someone had already commented the headline he typed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6776603/0k#106261299

Nairalanders, behold your "pastor"

Smh..

Don't mind the religious hooligan.
This was how Abubakar Shekau started.
When you tell them that religious fanaticism is a form of mental illness they won't understand.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by marvin906(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
shocked
generalwo:
.... I won't be surprised if the USA have weapons in space targeting all other nations on earth.... In terms of secrecy, those guys don't have rivals... They may have facilities developing weapons thah no one has heard about or even imagined.... The world sees only what the American government wants them to see

What are smoking
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by marvin906(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Ellasure:
Tell me which chinko device has worked to specifications and last the time set.

For this drones with exaggerated ratings will be plugged from the sky like a hunter picking his game. Let China scare itself to its destruction.

Go school you nor gree.
Go and check the wing long before spewing trash
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by marvin906(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2021
oyejideogunjumo:

US is advanced beyond the present.
That is, they will never disclose how far they have gone.
This time to time announcement by China will not only make the enemies to preempt or size them up, it will make enemy to get the base of their development and target it first
I pray it doesn't happen but I am yet to see a nation that will easily dearest US and Israel.

Hollywood movies don cause rubbish Sha
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by MrPaul2: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Y
Hndrrxxx:
The USA umbrella behind the drones shows how advanced the US is

All these Chinko drones is what you can break into pieces with your; nobody takes them serious lol
On the contrary, that umbrella is directly telling you that those drone were built because USA, that they should seek caution. Look, Chinese have one of the best products forget about those rubbish Nigeria standard they send here oo. If you get hold of Chinese standard you may not buy Germany products again.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Maconstruct(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2021
mukthar2000:
China shaa want to make sure they collect this world power from US, they way Us collected it from USSR, nawaooo.
USSR? what influence did they have. to yr father's and d americans
U could have said britain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.