Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) (50754 Views)

Satan 2: Russia Unveils Deadly Nuclear Missile That Can Wipe Out An Area The Siz / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2021
I see someone using USA umbrella grin grin grin abeg nothing concern me, every die na die angry
I have watch so many series that I don't fear the outcome of anything again angry
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by generalwo(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2021
marvin906:
shocked

What are smoking
..... Your brain!
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Hilena(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
China will defeat US.
The reason why China will defeat USA is simple. USA designed herself to be the best while China designed herself since the past decades to beat US. All their Ammunitions are designed for specific US arsenal. None is a general machine. Each is an anti-specific US machine.

E go shock you my brother... Fear country wey no de talk too much.. US no de do show off or even display new weapons and all that.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2021
dapolaw:

We saw what the US could do in Vietnam and Afghanistan.. You poeple should stop overating the USA, trust me.... Even the US wouldn't want to go into war with Russia or China.
The comments from a lot of people will show you that most Nigerians here on nairaland are ignorant

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Caseless:
you don't know anything. Read!!!

oh it seems your mental capability is in doubt �
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2021
MrPaul2:
Y
On the contrary, that umbrella is directly telling you that those drone were built because USA, that they should seek caution. Look, Chinese have one of the best products forget about those rubbish Nigeria standard they send here oo. If you get hold of Chinese standard you may not buy Germany products again.
forget it! Those drones still looks breakable to me you can see it
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Balogunodua(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2021
tommy589:

I said it earlier you know nothing about modern war history. Google unit 731 to start with.
China built their first aircraft carrier in 2017,while Japan deployed multiple aircraft carriers to attack pearl harbour USA way back in 1941. What length of years is that? China,Korea etc were conquered and citizens regularly shipped to Japan as slaves.
After Japan sacked the almighty British from Asia-Pacific,It was soldiers brought from Nigeria and other British colonies that fought and pushed the Japanese back almost 80 years ago.
No be everybody dey smoke.dey use Google sometimes to know how other land history be
This is 2021 not 1941 so vamus...
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2021
longetivity:
Waiting for holinessforever to switch to his other account (pastor) righteousness2 to preach his end time stories
I hope U are not righteousness?b/c I know after your post righteosness end time sermon will appear.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Instead of those slant eyed humanoids to use there resources to remove their covid -19 viruses revaging mankind.They are warmongering.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Obatolysis(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Empty vessels makes the loudest noise. Chest beating China
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
The USA umbrella behind the drones shows how advanced the US is

All these Chinko drones is what you can break into pieces with your; nobody takes them serious lol

This one is still in the 1990s,How could you say nobody's taking the world's biggest spender on military equipments seriously, China is a country that will overtake the U.S. in the next 10 years according to military experts. The U.S. govt is forming military alliances in order to curtail China's aggressive military rise. The internet is your friend - stop saying what you don't know
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
China will defeat US.
The reason why China will defeat USA is simple. USA designed herself to be the best while China designed herself since the past decades to beat US. All their Ammunitions are designed for specific US arsenal. None is a general machine. Each is an anti-specific US machine.

Nigerians will criticize you because they watch too much Hollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Vickyvice:
Dem no born China well to challenge U.S for anything. China wey U .S help after ww2 to dey independent from Japs. I repeat Dem no born china, Russia, e.t c to challenge u.s if not u s, the whole of Europe, except some parts of Russia for dey under Nazi Hitler govt. Those who no know who u.s be, just browse only ww1 and ww2 first. Nonsense and ingredients countries

Oga too-know keep kwayet, go and research the internet about the world war 3 prediction. Western Europe and Russia was fighting the German led forces before pearl harbour attack brought America to the war.1) Russia is the number 1 country that's almost impossible to invade
2) China's defeat in the upcoming world war is a disaster for the world economy as China is the Economy industrial hub of the world.
3) China is the second biggest spender on defence after U.S. China spend over 250 billion dollars on her military yearly
4) China is the world's highest spender on military equipments , China spends much more than the U.S.
5) China is the second best hypersonic missile country after Russia, U.S. is still researching and developing this weapon
6) U.S. alliances with countries closer to China and Russia is a clear sign that the U.S. knows what's coming upon them and they want share the burden of war with the so called foolish countries.
I can go on and on to shut your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
shepherd316:

Oga too-know keep kwayet, go and research the internet about the world war 3 prediction. Western Europe and Russia was fighting the German led forces before pearl harbour attack brought America to the war.1) Russia is the number 1 country that's almost impossible to invade
2) China's defeat in the upcoming world war is a disaster for the world economy as China is the Economy industrial hub of the world.
3) China is the second biggest spender on defence after U.S. China spend over 250 billion dollars on her military yearly
4) China is the world's highest spender on military equipments , China spends much more than the U.S.
5) China is the second best hypersonic missile country after Russia, U.S. is still researching and developing this weapon
6) U.S. alliances with countries closer to China and Russia is a clear sign that the �� knows what's coming upon them and they want share the burden of war with the so called foolish countries.
I can go on and on to shut your ignorance.
look this indomie generation talking out of pure ignorance, baby of fake China, before operation overlord declared by u.s in June 6 1944 a.k.a D-DAY..(it's the origin of D-Day we use today). The whole of Europe had been conquered, except parts of Russia like Kharkov and Stalingrad were about to be conquered by Nazis...as for France, Poland,Holland,Austria, Spain, were already at d hands of Nazis. Russia could do nothing.Thank God u said this ur useless mention was made on this forum. U are carried away by those weapons of China.I PITY YOU. Just pray China fires just a single bullet on u s soil and see the u.s dig out d foundation of China and send it outer space. Like I said earlier, of not for u.s, apart from parts of Russia, d rest of europe, and at least, north Africa... Yes, north Africa had already been taken by adolf Hitler.
. would have been slaves,... Slaves of Nazis, including u talking nonsense, displaying your lack of knowledge of history. Before you display your ignorance type "operation overlord..." And type Erwin romel a.k.a the desert fox and see how the situation was in Europe and Africa. If the u s didn't enter d war, forget Soviets. At best, they would have may be, secured 80%. Of Russia.... the whole world never knew u s were planning nuclear war until they used it. Na so today, them still hey something far and Farr deadler wey nobody, including Americans know. When you research wetin I say make u do finish, I expect u to shut your long rat mouth
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
tommy589:

If Japan without a standing army handle china in a week they will beg Russia for military support. Many don't follow the history of modern warfare that's why they see china as a threat. Can china defeat GB,Germany and some other European nations not to talk of USA

Oga you dey talk like small pikin, ignorance can make someone to glorify nonsense and yet still thinks he's making sense. I will support the U.S. in any war because of their support of Israel, but i know for sure that the U.S. will not prevail in the next global war; many things point to America annihilation in the next global war - things like history, equipments, preparation, alliance with other nations, economy etc
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Chrisvotel: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
this new tech should be kept as a secret cause it's better your enemies not know about your most powerful weapon, as you can use it as an element of surprise in case of war i'm sure that the US after seeing this will start trying to invent another weapon stronger and faster than that of the Chinese
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by kendological(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
China will defeat US.
That is a weakness, when it gets tougher, they may have to face NATO and other regional defense alliance.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by shepherd316: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bigchristo:
China the newest world power, they’re just making US look irrelevant grin grin grin
bros plz tell all these adults that are arguing like idiots, they're really upsetting me because of their "I too know" nonsense

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Arewalegend: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Wayo 419 pastor who uses deception to spread fear in the name of preaching. If not deception, how will you describe someone who ransacks the internet looking for disastrous news (some of them old and dating as far back as 2017) to post on Nairaland with his alternate monikers Holinessforever and Holiness2100, so he can then comment with his main moniker Righteousness2, making it seem as though apocalyptic events are happening? Is that not deception?
You have lied uncontrollably on this forum since the last one year! You started with saying that COVID-19 is the end of the world, then you went on to give failed prophecies about how Donald Trump will emerge as president, ALL FAILED!
Now fearing that people may see you for the fraud that you really are, you've launched a new tactic which is what you're doing now. Posting doomsday topics to give your false teachings credence.
I don't blame you, I blame the mugus edging you on by liking your posts, they're the cause of all this madness. Nigerians are indeed very gullible!

The thread below was the first thread he mistakenly created for this same topic with his Righteousness2 account. When he realized that he had used the wrong account, he quickly wiped it clean and switched to his Holinessforever account. Unknown to him, someone had already commented the headline he typed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6776603/0k#106261299

Nairalanders, behold your "pastor"

Smh..
U they mind the mad man...
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
shepherd316:

This one is still in the 1990s,How could you say nobody's taking the world's biggest spender on military equipments seriously, China is a country that will overtake the U.S. in the next 10 years according to military experts. The U.S. govt is forming military alliances in order to curtail China's aggressive military rise. The internet is your friend - stop saying what you don't know
A wounded Lion is still a Lion bro
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by tommy589(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
shepherd316:

Oga you dey talk like small pikin, ignorance can make someone to glorify nonsense and yet still thinks he's making sense. I will support the U.S. in any war because of their support of Israel, but i know for sure that the U.S. will not prevail in the next global war; many things point to America annihilation in the next global war - things like history, equipments, preparation, alliance with other nations, economy etc

I will ignore your insult since it makes you feel better.

To the topic.Even if it is still no1 debtor,US still rank as the largest economy in the world. A position that has not changed since decades and won't be changing anytime soon.
A country with the largest mechanized work force in the world.If the shoddy preparation of leaving Afghanistan with billions of equipments left behind is why you see US as a weakling in future,then you got it wrong. There was a deadline which was not to be exceeded, restrictions and rules of engagement don't apply in war.
Regarding alliance,since 1917 US and Russia (USSR) belonged to opposing ideological block,but were together as allies in WW2. Aside that, if you know a single ally that parted ways with US right from WW1 let me know
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by tundess: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Carrier groups, battle groups, Fleets all rendered useless in one tech move by Russia ; The Poseidon (Status-6)autonomous underwater Nuclear torpedo. It's one of 6 doomsday weapons announced by Putin that will render current western counter-measures obsolete. Fire and forget ; loiters until nuclear fuel runs out (months), 100 MT yield.
Even after you thought you'd won, this weapon will detonate and irradiate a large area of landmass
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Impactortony(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
rottennaija:

He is here already grin angry grin
and his doing wonders

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why humanity going after weaponry when there is HUNGER in Africa, Asia and other developing countries?

CHINA WANT TO KEEP HONG KONG, MACAU, TAIWAN AND THE SOUTH CHINA SEA UNDER ITS MILITARY CONTROL.

At the same time russia want to BULLY OVER UKRAINE OVER THE CRIMEA, and equally have a firm control over the Baleric sea that Borders Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania.

HUMANITY IS AT THE PRECIPICE.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Eagba(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
CUMIN:

China have strategy...America just have weapons.
brother it's the other way around. Us have weapons and strategy, China have soul and passion
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by tommy589(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Vickyvice:
look this indomie generation talking out of pure ignorance, baby of fake China, before operation overlord declared by u.s in June 6 1944 a.k.a D-DAY..(it's the origin of D-Day we use today). The whole of Europe had been conquered, except parts of Russia like Kharkov and Stalingrad were about to be conquered by Nazis...as for France, Poland,Holland,Austria, Spain, were already at d hands of Nazis. Russia could do nothing.Thank God u said this ur useless mention was made on this forum. U are carried away by those weapons of China.I PITY YOU. Just pray China fires just a single bullet on u s soil and see the u.s dig out d foundation of China and send it outer space. Like I said earlier, of not for u.s, apart from parts of Russia, d rest of europe, and at least, north Africa... Yes, north Africa had already been taken by adolf Hitler.
. would have been slaves,... Slaves of Nazis, including u talking nonsense, displaying your lack of knowledge of history. Before you display your ignorance type "operation overlord..." And type Erwin romel a.k.a the desert fox and see how the situation was in Europe and Africa. If the u s didn't enter d war, forget Soviets. At best, they would have may be, secured 80%. Of Russia.... the whole world never knew u s were planning nuclear war until they used it. Na so today, them still hey something far and Farr deadler wey nobody, including Americans know. When you research wetin I say make u do finish, I expect u to shut your long rat mouth

No how you give them details they will still support china without evidence of china war history.
Those acknowledging china superiority did not read or watch movies/documenentaries of US exploit in WW1and WW2. They will never know how far,when they did not watch CNN live transmission in operation desert storm 1991, and how world leaders and the rest oyinbo coalition nations were awestruck seeing US soldiers and military technological might in action.It was the same feelings and respect they had when US liberated Europe in WW2

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Diamondplus1805(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Great step up, ever ready.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
engrfaruq:

I'm not in a position to know that, and one cannot accurately predict a winner before the fight begins. This lesson can be learnt from AJ bs Usyk fight.

You don't know what you're saying.
Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by engrfaruq(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

You don't know what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Livelystone01: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
generalwo:
.... I won't be surprised if the USA have weapons in space targeting all other nations on earth.... In terms of secrecy, those guys don't have rivals... They may have facilities developing weapons thah no one has heard about or even imagined.... The world sees only what the American government wants them to see
You are right and that's how they remain on top.
Enemies can't prepare for things they don't know.

If people remove emotions and be logical, they will understand why the US government does not boast whenever they make new weapons.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) by Funflipper: 2:10am On Sep 30, 2021
dapolaw:
Surely you don't know the act of war....

You may be right. I can do even with a brief lecture on the act of war; you wanna help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.