Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) (1259 Views)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Corporal Nwachukwu Dismissed From Police, Set For Prosecution Over Rape / Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
The rapist of Abiapoly female student, Police Corporal Chinedu Nwachukwu, has been dismissed by the police authorities after an orderly room trial in Umuahia, IgbereTV reports.

He is expected to stand trial in a regular court for rape, extortion, and other offenses.

https://www.facebook.com/1071837852/posts/10222362186298135/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by longetivity(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
He should not only be dismissed, he should be convicted too
Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Killing him instantly would have been the best decision
Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Does it look like I care for Chinedu Nwachukwu?..No, I DON'T

Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
But, when will NPF stop making themselves an object of mockery?? Imagine!

Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by Bantu10: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
But, when will NPF stop making themselves an object of mockery?? Imagine!

I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that the money budgeted for that chair has been looted by the police.
Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bantu10:

I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that the money budgeted for that chair has been looted by the police.
If NPF didn't loot, who else will??
Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
shocked

It is no secret, my father always drummed it into my ears.
He said, "My son, as a man; if your preek doesn't get you into trouble, it will get you out of it".

He was right.

I know a rapist who got the maximum sentence because the female judge was upset that he ejaculated less than 53 seconds after inserting his floppy disk into a recently widowed lady's C.drive.

Her anger was not the crime, but the insensitivity of the rapist.

For him to have forced a lady to taste what she's not had in years and then deprive her from being satisfied by it was outright callousness.

I also know a kidnapper/rapist whose victim begged the judge for his pardon.
She said she won't be able to sleep at night knowing that the man who made her experience orgasm for the first time in her miserable 36years of living was languishing behind bars.

The female judge knowing the difference between Stockholm syndrome and Stuck-on-Pole syndrome, jejely let him out on parole for his selflessness.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by Purplebubble: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Because of how many minutes of pleasure? Sigh
Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by Kwem(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret, my father always drummed it into my ears.
He said, "My son, as a man; if your preek doesn't get you into trouble, it will get you out of it".

He was right.

I know a rapist who got the maximum sentence because the female judge was upset that he ejaculated less than 53 seconds after inserting his floppy disk into a recently widowed lady's C.drive.

Her anger was not the crime, but the insensitivity of the rapist.

For him to have forced a lady to taste what she's not had in years and then deprive her from being satisfied by it was outright callousness.

I also know a kidnapper/rapist whose victim begged the judge for his pardon.
She said she won't be able to sleep at night knowing that the man who made her experience orgasm for the first time in her miserable 36years of living was languishing behind bars.

The female judge knowing the difference between Stockholm syndrome and Stuck-on-Pole syndrome, jejely let him out on parole for his selflessness.

King that never disappoints on women affairs
Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by obyrich(m): 12:26am On Sep 29, 2021
longetivity:
He should not only be dismissed, he should be convicted too
Dismissing him is the first step. He cannot wear the police uniform and be on trial in the law courts. Next thing is to commence prosecution.
Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by Praxis758: 5:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Kudos.

One of the rear incidence that police didn't shield a culprit among its fold.
Re: Rapist Of Abiapoly Female Student Dismissed From Police Force (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
This one that looks like a sars operative!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh / The New Dimension Of Ritualism. / She Was Lured Into A Bush,raped And Killed In The Bush Of Death In Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.