Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3673 Views)

"I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady / Things That Will Kill Even The Best Relationships / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Myrealself: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by iamtardey: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Demigod22: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
There's a lacuna between what we want and what we get. Sometimes, the things we want are just wishes and fantasies, what we get is reality. For instance, I am sapiosexual, I am so obsess with intelligent ladies, they turn me on and always have my mumu button, but the girls I meet most times,are average.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bigpicture001: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2021
God have a way of bringing what us don't like to u in a shape almost very 100% appealing to us
Re: . by Maddie2(f): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2021
As a slim girl, I can say we can be great lol

1 Like

Re: . by InfernoNig: 5:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Rulers are flexible. Haven't forgot my ruler chick that year. That girl can grind on a dick.

4 Likes

Re: . by JaneYave(f): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Maddie2:
As a slim girl, I can say we can be great lol
Turn by turn, my babe.. There was a time 'lepa' was in focus, we didn't matter at all. But right now, I wish this 'thick ladies' era doesn't go off. Sometimes, it feels good to gain attention or will I say to tense up a place.

7 Likes

Re: . by Maddie2(f): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2021
JaneYave:
Turn by turn, my babe.. There was a time 'lepa' was in focus, we didn't matter at all. But right now, I wish this 'thick ladies' era doesn't go off. Sometimes, it feels good to gain attention or will I say to tense up a place.

I think guys can just like both types tongue I think thick women look beautiful, as well as slim girls. I don't see why guys can't think the same.

1 Like

Re: . by Youngpo413: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Slim,cute and soft...
Re: . by richidinho(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2021
#Team Big, Bold, Bogus and Beautiful grin
Re: . by StPete: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Can't a lady be slim and have big nyash and bress? angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Greystone: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2021
InfernoNig:
Rulers are flexible. Haven't forgot my ruler chick that year. That girl can grind on a dick.
Re: . by Maddie2(f): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Greystone:

Mehn...my slim campus back nearly broke my dck back in the day...

Sounds like she was wild lol

1 Like

Re: . by Greystone: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Maddie2:

Sounds like she was wild lol

Girl was pretty but very crazy smiley

It was fun while it lasted.
Re: . by Uncle96(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2021
StPete:
Can't a lady be slim and have big nyash and bress? angry

My girl is .. extremely big ass , great boobs and slim body
Re: . by MufasaLion: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Skinny girls should go and look men in Venus. grin

Thick girls till eternity. tongue
Re: . by MufasaLion: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
JaneYave:

So you're thick. cheesy
Re: . by bepositive11: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Myrealself:
She doesn't have ass nor boobs, her beauty was average, yet we fell in love with each other. I always claim to be the guy that goes for girls with big ass, but why do I always end up with girls with small ass small boobs?

This girl was so passionate about me, she was crazy In love with me. The first time I kissed her, it was magical. Subsequent kisses was heavenly, it was as if it shouldn't ever stop. When we made up, I was turned on badly, I sucked her breast like a hungry lion, she sucked my dick, and came so hard in her mouth. It was amazing. She was amazing. She really loved me a lot and still do. We broke up sha, till today I haven't gotten over her.

That's because there's a difference between love and lust

Your desire for a woman with big boobs and ass is lust. What you got with that slim babe was love with the emotional connection

I wonder what makes us fall in love but it's in a way beyond our control. Maybe there's something about girls with small ass and boobs that attract you subconsciously. Maybe because of your experience with this babe, you're looking for someone similar to experience it again. Many possible reasons
Re: . by Maddie2(f): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Greystone:

Girl was pretty but very crazy smiley

It was fun while it lasted.

Well, that's what matters smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Greystone: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Maddie2:

Well, that's what matters smiley

Yh.
But I thank God I didn't marry her.
I loved her, but she wud have ruined me.
Re: . by JaneYave(f): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

So you're thick. cheesy
sure. All my life.I watch my tummy though
Re: . by Maddie2(f): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Greystone:

Yh.
But I thank God I didn't marry her.
I loved her, but she wud have ruined me.

Why would she have ruined you? Too much sex? lol
Re: . by Greystone: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maddie2:

Why would she have ruined you? Too much sex? lol

Let’s just say that I was a “semi” good boy before our paths crossed.
That girl’s appetite for sex was insatiable…and I loved it.
The things she could do with ice cream during sex ehn…. tongue Let me close my mouth.

(1) (Reply)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? / Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.