Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

"I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady (8995 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by thablogger: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2020
A confident Twitter user has taken to her Twitter page to extend body confidence, she claimed that even if she doesn't have the assets some men are asking for, she has one thing that she can offer which is a peace of mind.

She wrote "I may not have big boobs or ass but I can give you peace of mind"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/i-dont-have-big-bbs-or-as-but-i-will.html

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by praizblog: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2020
U try

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by thablogger: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2020
See more sexy photos Here>>>
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Fine geh. Some greedy men want all three grin

8 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by healthserve(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2020
My dear you didn't include your address. Some of us don't want big boobs big ass or big assets. Even if you're broke we don't mind. As long as you can give peace of mind. Peace of mind is golden

49 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by KevMitnick: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2020
Don't worry, you're definitely somebody's specs. I have a friend whom you will be perfect for. Oga no want big boob's or ass, make she just set like you. grin
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by Headlesschicken(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
undecided Easier said than done....

6 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by daddytime(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Bible prophesy don dey come to pass technologically.... grin

Make una wish me happy birthday blessings jare.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by CallMeDrino: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:
My dear you didn't include your address. Some of us don't want big boobs big ass or big assets. Even if you're broke we don't mind. As long as you can give peace of mind. Peace of mind is golden

She's based in Dubai
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by healthserve(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2020
CallMeDrino:

She's based in Dubai

Na to sabi her I'd sure pass. Na my spec gan gan be dat 100%

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by chigoizie7(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2020
All these Dubai based edo girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by Uyi168: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Deep down ,I doubt if she's truly having the so called peace of mind...
Like who asked her all these questions

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by Gospel2020(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
That's what I'm looking for please contact me let talk 07035550522

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by mytime24(f): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Advert embarassed
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by damtan(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Gospel2020:
That's what I'm looking for please contact me let talk 07035550522
wetin we no go see for NL sad SMH

5 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by Hisduchess(f): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
damtan:

wetin we no go see for NL sad SMH

We have seen it all grin
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by itsme01: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2020
grin

who big bress epp... abeg if you sha have suckable nipple and a vagina hole opari!! and you have sense finish.. you are good to go,

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by AkidiAma: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

who big bress epp... abeg if you sha have suckable nipple and a vagina hole opari!! and you have sense finish you are good to go,

[/s]
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by femi4: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2020
What is peace of mind when you have nothing to rest your head on
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by Heroclitus(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2020
Those three features (Big ass,big boobs and Peace of mind) are mutually exclusive

So naturally, if you don't have the first two,you'll sure have the third one...Nothing in the universe is entirely positive or negative, just different percentages

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by fatymore(f): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Lifting someone's picture from Twitter... Tooh
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nobody has it all.

Heroclitus:
Those three features (Big ass,big boobs and Peace of mind) are mutually exclusive

So naturally, if you don't have the first two,you'll sure have the third one...Nothing in the universe is entirely positive or negative, just different percentages

Good manners surpasses them all.
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by Trendy247: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
I don't need peace of mind.. GIVE ME BIG BOOBS AND ASS grin
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by infogenius(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Campaign message.
It's only God that gives peace, no lady can.
Infact their Wahalla alone makes men go nuts.
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by leonard002(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:
I dey tells you bros
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by healthserve(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
leonard002:
I dey tells you bros

Na peace be marriage. No be bobby
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by ashawopikin(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin grin
justnock:
grin
justnock:
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
healthserve:
you can say that again
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by MrHighSea: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Assless.

Nah Nah Nah
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by johnkey: 3:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Peace of mind without big boobs is just Piece of mind.
Re: "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady by franklingud(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2020
My kinda girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Hate Girls (my Photos) / Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free / Lady With The Largest Hips Goes Unclad For The Boyfriend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.