Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly (28778 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by tarantino1: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Justbehave:
I don't joke. I have 3 boys from 3 different ladies. 6,4 and 3 yrs old kids. Once the first clocks 7,I take charge and wait for the others. No time for marriage drama.

Are the women married or in serious relationships?
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by mich2012: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2021
atheistandproud:
Wahala no dey finish

Make una look well before una marry, both male and female. But the guys most especially.

Look well...

Look very well!

Even when you think you have seen it all, look again!

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage ooooh.

I don carry my agogo dey go like Terry G.

Very valid

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by techWriter3: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Na una Sabi...make I cutting, wetin worries me..
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by JOemmy(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Why won't the police treat her like a crime suspect when she had a child for another man in her husband house very heartless woman.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Justbehave(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2021
tarantino1:

Are the women married or in serious relationships?
Lol. They are not married for now and I don't care if they are in serious relationship with anybody. Mine is to see my kids every weekend. And also spend their holidays with me in my place.Sort out the needs of my kids only. Any of the babymama that can't pay for her upkeep and rent should handover my child to me.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by ProphetofOdin: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Why does he have to come to social media to defend himself against faceless people he barely know? I won't give a Bleep about any body's opinion on social media about my personal life. I am suspecting he's just trying to embarrass his estranged wife which is bad. We know the woman messed up but keep your private matter private oga
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by atheistandproud(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Keizzmann:

The issue is not about looking well. People change, you know

Most relationships begin with nice and loving couples. Inabilities to adapt to the changes between them are what shifts couples to seperate.

My take is that couples should forgive each other but if divorce is necessary, it should be done in moderate fashion with both parties forgiving each other and moving on peacefully.

That's what is not the case in the world we live in now

My brother if you dey with person when get tendency to change. You go see the signs if you dey very observant.

The signs always dey. Na love dey blind people.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Justbehave(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2021
atheistandproud:

My brother if you dey with person when get tendency to change. You go see the signs if you dey very observant.

The signs always dey. NA LOVE DEY BLIND PEOPLE.
disagree on the this.no be love dey blind people but sweetness of sex.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by atheistandproud(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Justbehave:
disagree on the this.no be love dey blind people but sweetness of sex.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be lie my gee.

No be lie.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Bekind123: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Justbehave:
I don't joke. I have 3 boys from 3 different ladies. 6,4 and 3 yrs old kids. Once the first clocks 7,I take charge and wait for the others. No time for marriage drama.
And you think they will just give their kids to you just like that. What kind of a mother does that? Unbelievable!
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by TheMostComplex1: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2021
iambrazen:
Lol... I wonder what dirt he has on her

Good you did think out of the box
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Justbehave(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Bekind123:
And you think they will just give their kids to you just like that. What kind of a mother does that? Unbelievable!
I don't think so I know so. Not bragging. The things you don't know pass you.That I ve not done so since is because of the kids. Make we leave matter.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Purereal(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nedu had also responded by posting a DNA test result of their first child and only son, which showed that he was not the child’s biological father
SERIOUS
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are a disgrace to womanhood. What were you expecting? You are just using these kids as a leverage to collect money from the man. Nedu should be taking care of you and the kids? Not possible. Give him the kids to take care of.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by benson81(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheDemola:
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6776452/police-seize-two-children-uzoamaka

https://punchng.com/my-ex-wife-handed-our-children-to-me-willingly-comedian-nedu/

She wants him to pay her rent after all she put him through.Nigerian women I hail una! Give him the kids to cater for if you not capable. Instead she wants to use them as meal ticket.nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Bunmhi(f): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Xagacem:
I hate breakup in marriage I always feel for the children
You no hate am pass me. I don't why people will come together for some period of time and still separate angry
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by toxtimmy: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Last time I checked you came out from your mother's pussy cat... Unless you want to claim say na your papa shit you out from where the sun never shines then shut the f up.

You never one day say to the god you they serve to save girls from rapist and men like you that despite you are married or in a relationship would take your rent money bey to go sleep with the another woman in a hotel or your house when your wife or girlfriend is working... Or men that will use wealth to make a girl and n poverty sleep with them... The sad part of so many Nigeria an men in Nigeria now are gays and you never say make your useless god save them.

No wonder it is so easy for Fulani people to rule una as una no get value, honesty or integrity.

Even a Taliban with slippers have honour, integrity and honesty than people like you.

FVckbubuDcow:
God save us from the useless Nigerian girls mosdii was talking about.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by AsawanaDgreat: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Happy broken home madam
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by tarantino1: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Justbehave:
Lol. They are not married for now and I don't care if they are in serious relationship with anybody. Mine is to see my kids every weekend. And also spend their holidays with me in my place.Sort out the needs of my kids only. Any of the babymama that can't pay for her upkeep and rent should handover my child to me.

If it's working for you, then it is what it is. Don't fix what isn't broken.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by EndRape2(f): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do not talk with little knowledge, children below to either the mother or father , that can take care of the child simple .

The child welfare is always put into consideration when considering who to keep the child.

quote author=cryptotech post=106275146]Most of our women are ignorant, they will be fighting over ownership of children, did they think they own children in Nigerian?
Children belong to the father not mother, it is father land, the Nigerian constitution says father own the kids
A woman can only take custody of kids if the kids are still below the age of five according to the law
All these useless present day girls should have some sense

If the child doesn't belong to the husband, give it to the owner[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by revolt(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nedu has saved his children. These women would rather send the poor kids to stay in the village than be with their fathers that are well to do except he is giving them money. They don't mind starving the kids just to make sure they get their funds.
Nedu has saved those girls from their terrible mothers scheme. She on the other hand brought a bastard child for him so nobody will be on her side in this scenario. She has proven to be a devilish woman and the daughters need a better mother cos she will raise them to be like herself. Gosh I pity that son she gave him.... FATHERS protect your kids these mothers will destroy them to manipulate you to spite you. Then when the kids are damaged beyond repair they start sending them back to you.... to turn policeman ofcos you become the evil one. That's why some fools here on nairaland, profess hate for their dads cos he was too strict when they finally met him.
I'm beginning to understand why Islam puts women in Check cos EVERY society that did so called " women liberation" ended. Roman, Greek Egyptian empires. and now the west . They are emmotional creatures and can't make rational decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Magnumproperty: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Justbehave:
Is that what the child law stipulate? I am curious to know bro
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by GentlePEACE: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
This woman no get shame. With what she did, some other men would have done worse to her. If she can get pregnant for another man while married to Nedu, it means she can kill him.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by pek(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
The woman doesn't have good advisers. This is a case she can't win. I cringe when I hear her say her children. She is adulterous shameless ego seeking woman.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Semaj77(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
VEXT:
Igbo women..Fear them...

They can cheat any how...married women sleeping with men outside!!

More Yoruba women cheat
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
This After 3 go dey find love again like Tiwa sandwich wey sing' somebody son go find me one day'
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dem mothers
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by pepperdemzombie: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Why does he have to come to social media to defend himself against faceless people he barely know? I won't give a Bleep about any body's opinion on social media about my personal life. I am suspecting he's just trying to embarrass his estranged wife which is bad. We know the woman messed up but keep your private matter private oga
The woman is the cause of the issue here, the man ia a public figure and her intention was to destroy his career if he didn't play along. The man outsmarted her just like Kpokpogri did.
The first son is alleged to be for her elder sister's husband, that's big shame. The people around them only knew it when the man discovered. Why drag such a man on social media?
He needs to clear his name because he is a public figure. The woman shouldn't have dragged him online.
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by fortune1894(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Foolish woman
Why should nedu pay your rent after you v wronged him
Why don’t the father of your son pay the rent for you
I v noticed something with Nigerian gals,once they meet a simple n nice man they always misbehave and take advantage of him
He has been training a son since which is not his
How much has the father of your son contributed
MAKE HE RENT HOUSE FOR YOU N YOUR BOYFRIEND ABI IF YOU LIKE NO GO FIND WORK
Re: Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly by delpee(f): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Justbehave:

Hmm! This isn't such a great idea. Might be fun and convenient now but the latter years are also important. Talk to some responsible and experienced elders. I've listened to a lot of elderly men who are full of regrets...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS] / Regina Daniels Celebrates First Christmas As Mother (Photos) / Sound Sultan: "Oritsefemi Was Not Beaten Up For Defending Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.