Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,094 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift (34636 Views)

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by foreshore(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheDemola:

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-its-foolish-to-sit-in-lagos-or-port-harcourt-and-demand-power-shift

Politicians are the most disgruntled set of human being. Is it not the same El-fulani that said power should go to the south recently
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin like after you threaten someone he will rush to vote you. It makes no sense, fools like Akeredolu seem to think with their feets.

BAT understands politics and has engaged severally with Northern political leaders towards building consensus and support for power rotation. It seems morons like Akeredolu are agent provocateurs who seeks to have undermine political works serious minded politicians from the south have done
God bless u. Rotimi speak like illiterate. When North wanted power they made permutation, destroyed PDP and make alliance with the best zone in the south and won election but honestly I strongly believed that only North know how to play politics in Nigeria. Beside, Tinubu, Orji uzor kalu, and Rochas there is no concrete politician in the south. Look at how primitive they are with their illogical opinions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by RichAbujaGuy: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
All hell breaking loose in Kaduna right now and this governor forms mouth on 2023 politics.
shocked
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by UnabashedIPOB: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna has clarified the position of Northern Governors Forum on power shift.

The Northern Governors Forum just held a meeting in kaduna without consulting their counterpart in the South. Are they NOT the same idiots that rant and rave about the Southern governors not consulting them before holding a meeting? Why did they NOT consult the southerners? Could anyone tell me any reason other than the fact that these M0R0NS think that they own LIEGERIA? This country will KILL all of you who want to remain in it as ONE.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
slimfit1:
But you sit in Kaduna and enjoyed Lagos VAT smashing.
like seriously!! He sit in kaduna and foolishly collect VAT money
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
F117nighthawk:
I tell you COMMON SENSE AND MORALS has left many Nigerians both in government and the society, it's only this country I see those who claimed to be educated and still very ignorant, what sense is this one making here, you had simple GENTLEMAN'S, AGREEMENT, u cannot fulfill it,the problem is many things are done in secrecy in this country, by the time people learn to make things in the open, all these lairs will find no cover for their greedy agenda anymore
Don't be selfish and pretend that u don't know what happened after the death of Yaradua. GEJ was supposed to let Northerners contest in 2015 with the so called gentleman agreement u quoted but he refused and ended zoning under PDP. North wanted power but was so logical and formed alliance that brought them into power despite the death of zoning.
Learn that PDP killed zoning but APC gave North their mandate and I'm upbeat that APC will give SW Presidential ticket but no one from the south can shamelessly look at North and ask PDP to give south her ticket despite the attitude GEJ showed in 2015. Learn to win the heart of people with logic and tactic as we did but south has no reasonable, intelligent and exposed politicians except Tinubu because he has good tongue and knows how to manage his emotion and political movement well.....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by vedaxcool(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
God bless u. Rotimi speak like illiterate. When North wanted power they made permutation, destroyed PDP and make alliance with the best zone in the south and won election but honestly I strongly believed that only North know how to play politics in Nigeria. Beside, Tinubu, Orji uzor kalu, and Rochas there is no concrete politician in the south. Look at how primitive they are with their illogical opinions!

Gbamsolutely!!!
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by JimiJunji: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't usually agree with what el-rufai says but he has a point here. You can't threaten people or make illogical arguments on why you should get something. We're in a democracy and fortunately or unfortunately majority carries the votes(reason why southerners should get their PVC). Akeredolu may be direct and popular with people in southern Nigeria but the issue is not being popular but being effective in your aims and objectives without employing violence or making people feel threatened, when you look at it critically southern leaders talk more while northern leaders achieve more in terms of getting their way. That said, El-rufai should be more concerned with the happenings in his state, a genocide is happening in his state yet he's more interested in 2023 matters.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
omoharry:
Please be specific..THIS IS WHAT THE SOUTH WEST & MIDDLE BELT BROUGHT UPON US.They have succeeded giving these peopple so much power that they are now spitting on our faces .Yet the stupid Igbo Governors are still licking their Asses so as to get any crumps that fall from their table.what a shame.
The Igbo man needs to sit down and learn national politics. Even the north as big as they claim to be couldn’t deliver Buhari, until he reached out to Tinubu. The Igbo man needs to learn the art of the deal in politics. He has mastered the art of the deal in business, but he scores zero in it in politics
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by GodisFirst: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
It is also madness to sit in Kaduna and be expecting to feed from the revenues from the Oil, beer and other businesses in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by chaloskyx: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
SOUTH GOVORNORS SHOULD JUST DECLEAR THE SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE LEAVE THESE NORTHERNERS TO GOVERN THEMSELVES. AND LAGOS YOU BETTER NOT LET DANGOTE FINISH THAT REFINERY IN LAGOS CAUSE IF ITS COMPLETED UNA DON SELL YOUR STATE TO THE NORTH
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by StuntingBlack(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
I wonder what response will drop from this short dwarf should we resolve to referendum come 2023....
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some people lack comprehension skills. What El Rufai wants is that they are carried along. He was the first Northerner to say the South should rule in 2023; The North is only wary of being shut out entirely. They don't have a choice than allow the South to rule but what they want is a seat at the table. Simple!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by StuntingBlack(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrBiyums:

The Igbo man needs to sit down and learn national politics. Even the north as big as they claim to be couldn’t deliver Buhari, until he reached out to Tinubu. The Igbo man needs to learn the art of the deal in politics. He has mastered the art of the deal in business, but he scores zero in it in politics

Let me tell you this dude:

Politics is a game OF SURVIVAL
Business is a game IN SURVIVAL.
Spot the difference.!!!

The South is purely a collection of BUSINESS-ORIENTED entities. Yorubas, Ibos, Edos, Itsekiris, Ibibios, etc....just take a peak down to your south and you can why we survive - all possess a sense of business molded in progress, development, and sound critical reasoning.

Unfortunately, I can't say that of the North. Without politics, you all can't survive.
Without politics, it's plain obvious you all will starve to death.
Without politics, you are all just living carcasses waiting for the next line of lifeline.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by F117nighthawk: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
Don't be selfish and pretend that u don't know what happened after the death of Yaradua. GEJ was supposed to let Northerners contest in 2015 with the so called gentleman agreement u quoted but he refused and ended zoning under PDP. North wanted power but was so logical and formed alliance that brought them into power despite the death of zoning.
Learn that PDP killed zoning but APC gave North their mandate and I'm upbeat that APC will give SW Presidential ticket but no one from the south can shamelessly look at North and ask PDP to give south her ticket despite the attitude GEJ showed in 2015. Learn to win the heart of people with logic and tactic as we did but south has no reasonable, intelligent and exposed politicians except Tinubu because he has good tongue and knows how to manage his emotion and political movement well.....

I am not ready to take stupid arguments and irrational Nigerian thinking with u, so when YARADUA died who was supposed to take over, was it not his vice? Abi na YARADUA,s wife supposed continue ruling?AUTOMATICALLY GEJ was supposed to complete YARADUA,s reign, and he did that, that why I said common sense does not seem to prevail Here in Nigeria, we make simple application of common sense look difficult

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
2023 is not far away
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by bizzibodi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
This midsize man always talk like a fooool.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Sammerboi: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
But the Fulani midget can sit in kaduna to decide where the presidency should go. These mofos are fucking afraid of retaliation from the south. They thinks a southerners president will do replicate to them what Buhari is doing to folks in the south.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are a Failure
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by wetmenow: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
I can feel this man's pain .

Sorry the southerners has woken up .
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by 2badForReal: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nice move, so it is wise to sit in Kaduna and tell people in Lagos and Port Hardcourt what to do, it is a mater of time what happened in Germany will happen here, it is just a matter of time
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by phren: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheDemola:

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-its-foolish-to-sit-in-lagos-or-port-harcourt-and-demand-power-shift

You should be ashamed of yourself, Joseph Dawudu made you guys look like illiterates last night on politics today @channels tv.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by mp3ree: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Lagos -Tinubu Port Harcourt-Wike

You read between the lines.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Izongdave(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
We all know but don't forget it's been same with the north feeding off southern VAT
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by wallrichy: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Thank You For this piece. Really, the much awaited confrontation is here and this time around, we Southerners or rather most of us are fully ready. This domination by these dirty,smelling, illiterates people called Fulani Hausa is damn too much. Very ambiguous smelling tribe from Sahel using force to hold the country to ransom. It's a pity we allow fools of fulanis and hausas, the most despicable sets of homo sapiens, very crude and so parochial in thoughts and actions, selfish and so greedy to the grave to be leading us in this country. What a shame!

DOTian:
Rotational presidency is a must! It's actually how you do politics in multi ethnic states! Rotational presidency is the case even in more organized and sophisticated democracies like Switzerland. In Great Britain, the Wales and Scott have some breathing space. Fulani is squeezing us to death here.. You can not hyjack the military, use your tribesmen in there to organize coups, set up parochial military governments that will create fake states and local governments while forcing down a thoroughly fake constitutions on us, only to turn around and insist we abide by the "democratic tenets" enshrined in the same fake constitutions written by a bunch of unknown aliens.

Who organized the census that is being used to create states, share wealth and ascribe votes in this country? Northern military officers! Did we all emerge into Nigeria as a common unit? No! At independence, constitutional conferences were held to delineate the geopolitical compositions of the Nigerian state. If the North insists that those original power blocs do not exist anymore, and that going further, power should never be rotated accordingly, but should be hyjacked through corrupt elections processes, headlined by their crooked sons, they are asking for a confrontation and a confrontation they will get. No willing slaves... We did not chase away the British, just to replace them with some bundle of disappointments from Futaa jallon and Futaa Torro..

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by sureinfo: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
by now it should be clear to everyone that the north are not ready to relinquish power anytime soon or even ever sef
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Forest122: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't know why I
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by maldino: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
This sounds like a threat
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Surveyor3: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Those that are waiting for when Nigeria is going to be better how far.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by JOemmy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
These almajiri northern leaders are feeling so pompous and entitled their age long monopoly of political power in nigeria will definitely come to an end sooner than they expected.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Realtonytonero: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin like after you threaten someone he will rush to vote you. It makes no sense, fools like Akeredolu seem to think with their feets.

BAT understands politics and has engaged severally with Northern political leaders towards building consensus and support for power rotation. It seems morons like Akeredolu are agent provocateurs who seeks to have undermine political works serious minded politicians from the south have done
me I don't want to be a part of a country where I hv to go bow /beg to some people from another region before I can b president. Moreover those people balance in their region and enjoy vat from my region. Reason am Bros.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by LILTJAY1: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
longetivity:
More reason I am clamouring for ODUDUWA NATION
bros abeg send me that video of that tiktok girl wey cultist beat.. whatsapp no 08079631342.. thanks
]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Her Children / Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.