Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People (20938 Views)

El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by chisomkachy: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2023
WEDNESDAY WISDOM: “You Make Your Own Heaven and Hell Right Here on Earth” by The Undisputed Truth is one of my all-time favorites from our Barewa College days. Enjoy the music and reflect on the lyrics on this beautiful Wednesday morning.

It appears that I permanently occupy the brains of some people even while I am chilling in my little corner. To these souls, I say - calm down, forget about @elrufai and enjoy the music if you can.

You Make Your Heaven and Hell

Born into this world a baby,
You're mind is clear as the air
Time passes...
You learn to walk and talk
Time passes...
You learn right from wrong
Time passes...
You leave home seeking a life
Of your own...
I'm tellin' you the natural facts
For way this world
Listen to me people...
You make your own heavens and hell
Right here on earth
For way this world
You make you own heaven and hell
Right here on earth
On earth, on earth, on earth...
Time passess...
And your values change
Life becomes a strange, confusing game
Suddenly you want the finer things in life
But you find it takes a lots of hard work
Now you're standing
At the crossroads of life
To satisfy your personal wants...
Will you do wrong
Or will you do right?
Well one thing you must admit,
And you know it's true
The final decision,
Is still up to you
For way this world
Listen to me people...
You make your own heaven and hell
Right here on earth
Let me tell you one more time...
For way this world
You make your own heaven and hell
Right here on earth
Listen people...
Life is a giant, invisible scale with two sides;
Good and bad
You and your beliefs
Are the weights
The things you do each day
Determine the balance
Your conscience is a flawless
Judge and jury;
The only question is what you want
I'm tellin' you

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Barrett Strong / Norman J. Whitfield / Norman Whitfield
You Make Your Own Heaven and Hell Right Here on Earth lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

youtu.be/XRvR5HRpP18

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Nwodosis(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by olaric(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Yes you are correct, especially those whose houses and homes you demolished and those you left with sorrows and tears.

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by patrislayqueen: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2023
Make I use this one hold body wink

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available...15k only for today Pay on delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Undisputed147: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Exactly how it is
chisomkachy:

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by telim: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Tinubu is very wicked walahi. Elrufai is in serious pains. Someone should advice the ex governor to learn how to become a competent blogger from shehu sani.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by badman007(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Open secrets.

Everyone knows what you did in Southern Kaduna.
Nigeria is a lawless country where there’s no love. A country where you can have a crazy mentor like killer Usman Dan Fodiyo, follow his ways and He kill innocent Nigerians for late Mohamed(RIP).

Useless country where nothing will happen because religion has corrupted the minds of little ignorant, good for nothing black men.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Pwettylinda(f): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Retired Elrufai should rest abeg

Very Wicked man
He has trained his son to also be wicked like him.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by fasho01(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Is short man devil becoming a motivational speaker or influencer This is what happens when you are rendered politically useless. Shehu Sani 2.0

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by DAVIDMOE(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2023
So, El-rufai is now a poet grin

36 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by callmevirus(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Go and rest you ain't occupying anything

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Bleep
how did this get to front page? There's nothing special about it to warrant it getting sent here so fast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by KingLennon(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Those whose relatives you have killed are thinking about you sir. But rest assure, KARMA is like a mother hen who always returns home at night. She will soon visit you sir....sad

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by 123readygo: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmmmmmm.
This short devil is really pained over his ministerial loss.

20 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by adecz: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2023
undecided

EL-RUFAI

Anagram of ⏩ FAILURE ⏪

9 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Imagine a hypocritical Chief Jihadist singing songs of western music 🎶 that he forbids 🚫 his boys from.

We are still waiting for you in the future.

You shall go no further in National politics

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by FuckTheMod: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2023
grin
But in a bad light.

Not a good thing for a good Muslim.

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by obembet(f): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2023
I still don't know why Don jazzy or Olamide dey no fit sign this man.. we can't allow this talent to waste o.

One thing about Nigerians now I that if this evil man decamp to labour party today, Obidient will tell u why he's 100 times better than Jonathan grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2023
So Shehu Sani was right,
This man has become a reggae master

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by israelmao(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2023
For the good,the bad and the ugly committed by you.

12 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by rejoice4eva(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2023
Exception is that as much as we try to make Nigeria heaven on Earth for ourselves, you wicked elites specialized in doing the opposite by your wicked, selfish , arrogant and oppressive tendencies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Skyehigher1: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2023
That's the way of your Excellency I loyal to the core
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by wizelink(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2023
Mr el-rufai, what did you make- heaven or hell after 8 years in office? I am not to judge you but judge yourself based on the title of this song.

11 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Like?
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Irupetepete: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Werey
You go know say that post wey him no get pain am well well if not, he's been talking too much lately...
I will like to see that his bastard son run his mouth like he always does when his father was still a Governor. Dem go treat him Bleep up like goat wey fall into soldier ant....
Very useless, wayward and foul-mouthed family

14 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Felaincarnated: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2023
Baba don turn music writer. 30bg awaits u🤣

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Morbeta11(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Hell Rastufai....Ayana Bomboclat man.....son of Jah. grin

New album out....

https://twitter.com/DGiantOfAfrica/status/1693536523117822319?t=kqp3gA3KR9q08-DXUXREew&s=08

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by morikee: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2023
grin
Re: El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2023
HE-EL RUFIA or HE -EL RUFIA
HELL. or HEAVEN

Choose One .. All this people that want to go to heaven, which is the presence of God, you na dey holy abi you na dey loving, if not Biko make you na dey Hell jeje dey enjoy you na wickedness...at the end it is still dust to dust

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Guinea Bissau: We Need Our Troops Back Home / CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings / Igboho Aides: Armed Robbers Hijack DSS Case File - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.