Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift (34629 Views)

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by SweetiliciousD: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
slimfit1:
But you sit in Kaduna and enjoyed Lagos VAT smashing.

And port Harcourt oil revenues too.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by AnanseK(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
slimfit1:
But you sit in Kaduna and enjoyed Lagos VAT smashing.

Kano VAT is more than the total VAT from all the 5 Igbo states put together. And Kaduna State VAT more than twice the VAT from each of those 5 states. Check it out.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Codes151(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
You are very stupid.
As what. Go n vote n rule alone in the north.

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by eguarojeona: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
The south is tired of the parasite north dragging the south down.Its wrong.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by calcal: 1:16am On Sep 30, 2021
We will sit in Lagos and Port Harcourt collect our VAT and eat it alone.

See them crying! state of emergency!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by EagleNest(m): 2:28am On Sep 30, 2021
What an effontry? South sit down with who? It seems the north want Nigeria to break, and they rule themselves. This is not military govt.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Uchek(m): 3:17am On Sep 30, 2021
yOU SHOULD SAY YORUBA MADE THEM GOD!

Tochi3:
You see what some southerners brought upon themselves and is affecting the not slavish southerners.

The South made them God, so it is not out of place to tell the better south to go beg God.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by vedaxcool(m): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Realtonytonero:
me I don't want to be a part of a country where I hv to go bow /beg to some people from another region before I can b president. Moreover those people balance in their region and enjoy vat from my region. Reason am Bros.

Then you don't just get it. Buhari traveled to the South several times met with various power brokers to secure his first term. Keep issuing insults and enjoy the jingoists stew you are cooking.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by seunayantokun(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2021
If we insist on doing it right, the kangaroo voting power will disappear...the figure is a fraud. That is why they fight tooth and nail to protect it. If truth and honesty are made to prevail, it will disappear. Negotiate with falsehood. Energy consumption, bigger figure in the south; telecom, more subscriptions in the south; tax revenues, more in the south; etc. But with INEC, NPC, and others where we should have vital data, it is always higher figure in the north. A lot of things are not adding up.

When they say negotiate with north, note it's the Fulani talking through 'useful idiots', a political nomenclature we all are familiar with. Given their killing sprees, it will take level seven satanic spell from hell for continued existence of any false monolithic north.
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by omoharry(f): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2021
DrBiyums:

The Igbo man needs to sit down and learn national politics. Even the north as big as they claim to be couldn’t deliver Buhari, until he reached out to Tinubu. The Igbo man needs to learn the art of the deal in politics. He has mastered the art of the deal in business, but he scores zero in it in politics
You are right .Very right .
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by omoharry(f): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Amalekki:

grin Learn your history. The Igbos empowered "these people" from day 1 (Zik), and it backfired spectacularly, later Ekwueme, and even Ojukwu aligned with them, the ripple effect is still ongoing. You toyed with Tigers and they have consumed you.
I am talking about the event that happened in our lives time and not when we were not born . I am talking about Buhari and the recent arrogance of the north toward the south . This yeye Buhari cried on national TV, out of frustration, becos he failed on several occasions to win the presidential election ..If not for Tinubu that re-parkaged this bad product and sold it to his people & Nigerians as a whole , who accepted and voted for him massively, he won't even have ever smelled that seat.Now his rag-tag Fulani menaic kinsmen men are now very bold with wings and already spiting on our faces .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
F117nighthawk:

I am not ready to take stupid arguments and irrational Nigerian thinking with u, so when YARADUA died who was supposed to take over, was it not his vice? Abi na YARADUA,s wife supposed continue ruling?AUTOMATICALLY GEJ was supposed to complete YARADUA,s reign, and he did that, that why I said common sense does not seem to prevail Here in Nigeria, we make simple application of common sense look difficult
Did u read my comment well?
Who asked GEJ not to continue after demise of the President?
The issue is all abt 2015 not Yar'adua's death. The same argument made to ensure GEJ continued in 2015 are now being done by those who challenged it!
Re: El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift by omoharry(f): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2021

The Igbo man needs to sit down and learn national politics. Even the north as big as they claim to be couldn’t deliver Buhari, until he reached out to Tinubu. The Igbo man needs to learn the art of the deal in politics. He has mastered the art of the deal in business, but he scores zero in it in politics
serious zero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch / We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.