Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I'm Scared - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Scared (784 Views)

I Want To Give My Life To Christ But I'm Scared, Help!! / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared by Adamgeneral12: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
I decided to ask about this here, because this is where I belong to.

I was in the farm this morning planting cassava, I just see this old man standing by the road side of my farm, I greeted him, he did not answer.
He now keep walking at the boundary of the farm looking at the rigged that I do, he will then look at me.

I was still greeting him as he's walking closer to me, yet no answer, not until he come closer to me and look me in the face then I re-greet him, he now answer reluctantly.

He walk pass me and keep looking at my farm, he now turn back and stand a little inches beside me looking at me as I was planting cassava.

He now turn and left, no word, nothing,
I'm now scared o, I don't now his mission o, that's how I pack my things and treck back home.

Please what can this mean?

The farm I do bargain with the land owner because I have no money to rent in cash, I clear the land for free and we share the farm into two, me take one part and the owner take the other part.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
I
I'm now scared o, I don't now his mission o, that's how I pack my things and treck back home.

The farm I do bargain with the land owner because I have no money to rent in cash, I clear the land for free and we share the farm into two, me take one part and the owner take the other part.
What does what mean? you were intimidated by the presence of an old man near your farm, so what else do you need it to mean? . undecided
Re: I'm Scared by MufasaLion: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin grin

You're just paranoid.
Re: I'm Scared by Adamgeneral12: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What does what mean? you were intimidated by the presence of an old man near your farm, so what else do you need it to mean? . undecided
If you see the baba eyes, na like red coal o
I'm scared undecided
Re: I'm Scared by Adamgeneral12: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

You're just paranoid.
It may be so, but I think he has a mission

I just don't know what why he is in my farm and why he acted strange to me.

This is the first time I see someone that acted like
Re: I'm Scared by MufasaLion: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

It may be so, but I think he has a mission

I just don't know what why he is in my farm and why he acted strange to me.

This is the first time I see someone that acted like

It's normal but I totally understand you. Next time, you can walk up to him and engage him in conversation or stylishly take his picture and show anyone if they know him.
Re: I'm Scared by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
I decided to ask about this here, because this is where I belong to.

I was in the farm this morning planting cassava, I just see this old man standing by the road side of my farm, I greeted him, he did not answer.
He now keep walking at the boundary of the farm looking at the rigged that I do, he will then look at me.

I was still greeting him as he's walking closer to me, yet no answer, not until he come closer to me and look me in the face then I re-greet him, he now answer reluctantly.

He walk pass me and keep looking at my farm, he now turn back and stand a little inches beside me looking at me as I was planting cassava.

It sounds quite scary so it's understandable your fear.

But since he's not the owner of the land, and you had an agreement with the owner to which you're keeping, so that it would not be that you're encroaching on his or someone else's property, you have nothing much to bother yourself about.

Just ensure that your spiritual angles were covered, and regardless of his mission was, even if bad, it shall not succeed.

One thing you should know is that NL here, especially in the religion section, is not a joke as some think. It's a spiritual battle field, so if someone active here is not prepared spiritually, he could be susceptible to attacks.

So do not be surprised that the man was actually reacting to the effect of your spirit endeavors here or elsewhere. It may be obstructing him, hence he came to intimidate you.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

If you see the baba eyes, na like red coal o
I'm scared undecided
You were intimidated by a man who walked up to you. Ask the land owner if there was any reason why anyone would walk up to your farm in such a manner. undecided

Take pictures of him next time to show your landlord or in case something happens when next you are on the farm. undecided
Re: I'm Scared by Adamgeneral12: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's normal but I totally understand you. Next time, you can walk up to him and engage him in conversation or stylishly take his picture and show anyone if they know him.

I will do as you say

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared by Adamgeneral12: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It sounds quite scary so it's understandable your fear.

But since he's not the owner of the land, and you had an agreement with the owner to which you're keeping, so that it would not be that you're encroaching on his or someone else's property, you have nothing much to bother yourself about.

Just ensure that your spiritual angles were covered, and regardless of his mission was, even if bad, it shall not succeed.

One thing you should know is that NL here, especially in the religion section, is not a joke as some think. It's a spiritual battle field, so if someone active here is not prepared spiritually, he could be susceptible to attacks.

So do not be surprised that the man was actually reacting to the effect of your spirit endeavors here or elsewhere. It may be obstructing him, hence he came to intimidate you.

God bless.
I heard a voice that tell me similar thing in dream, God know all of you, HE says you guys don't take me serious and me too come dey implecate matter when I use this guy wey no dey close teeth " grin"

I will open new thread to apologize to all of you patapata.

If you don't know, you have open my eyes o

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I heard a voice that tell me similar thing in dream, God know all of you, HE says you guys don't take me serious and me too come dey implecate matter when I use this guy wey no dey close teeth " grin"

I will open new thread to apologize to all of you patapata.

If you don't know, you have open my eyes o

Thank you
Thank God bro.

Though i no follow for those wey no dey take you seriously, so you no need to apologize to me.
Re: I'm Scared by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Funny Churchgoers! cheesy
Re: I'm Scared by Truvelisback(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why are u afraid? Did u steal the farm?
Re: I'm Scared by Adamgeneral12: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Funny Churchgoers! cheesy
Funny indeed

(1) (Reply)

Winners And Christ Embassy Are The Reason Why The Churches Become Too Worldly / The Will Movement: Rise Of The Liberal Christian / Your Quite Time With God, How Intresting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.