Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing (20995 Views)

Screenshot Your Home Page And Lockscreen / Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Petersamuel8(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Apple music
Kendrick Lamar_ hiiipower

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by SirMichael1: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
micxwell:

Contrary to that, I'm always on site. I hate chatting actually. I'd rather calls.
Nawah oh. I just keep getting it all wrong.
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by KJtemi: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Urchman27:

Create barter Dollar debit card link it to ur Google store and use it anywhere.
am on three months free trial Spotify
if they want customers using premium they should do like other that accept our local cards because no one would create a dollar account just to subscribe for spotify
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Myhusband(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nigeria songs and some America songs

most preferred America Artist: Drake, Rihanna, Khalid, Justin Bieber

most preferred Nigeria artistes as a lover of Rap: Vector, olamide, Davido, Wizkid, Burna and others
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Wispaloud: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Need you by Kohsea https://kohsea./needyou

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Vacora(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
So many favourites but for nostalgia. It has to be this oneā€¦

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by donsiqua(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Darkseid:
Spotify or nothing grin

Alabasidi grin grin grin
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Trez007(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by PHILLZZZ(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
XPLAYER MUSIC

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by KJtemi: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
micxwell:

Zenith Bank Naira MasterCard, Access Visa Card.
access visa card never disappoints,for a while I wondered what master cards were for since my visa card could do everything,till I discovered master cards potentials plus other banks visa cards couldn't do what access bank own could,some could t make online payments with theirs

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Godbless3(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
KJtemi:
topics like this helps get our mind off nigerias problem

And you still come back the same problem.
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Sirfeeking(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
sajmark:
or maybe you just wanna show off your iPhone 6.
First to comment, I dedicate this track to all those who liked my comment.
Damn! this album is among the greatest of all time.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by sajmark(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sirfeeking:
Damn! this album is among the greatest of all time.
you sabi better thing G

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by charlesm91(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jury is still out on Apple Music tho

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Richieniit: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
KJtemi:
I once tried deezer but I didn't like it besides you're probably the only person I know using it

I'm using the crack version and it's free with unlimited download

My download list continues...

Imagine deezer on free unlimited wifi lol

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by KJtemi: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Richieniit:

I'm using the crack version and it's free with unlimited download

My download list continues...

Imagine deezer on free unlimited wifi lol
do new songs come to it?
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Military0001: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kingrudy all the way

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Flamees(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Freeman50:
Does your lyrics float?
Yea you have to enable it
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Richieniit: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
KJtemi:
do new songs come to it?

All songs in the world.. both new, old and 1 sec release... All you have to do is download

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nomorelove: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
KJtemi:
do you understand hindu?

Because it's hard enjoying a song you don't understand
I can actually speak and read the language. I learnt it last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nomorelove: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Silentgroper:
But u're bent right?
Lol..haba I'm not na.. I just love it that's all
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Silentgroper(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nomorelove:
Lol..haba I'm not na.. I just love it that's all
Alright... Big ups.
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Petersamuel8(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Trez007:
cheesy cheesy

Abeg which music app b this?
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Make i show u the way?
ucsparks:

Please I'm sorry for quoting you guys, please how do you pay for Spotify premium, I've tried a lot of bank cards and it's not working. What bank card did you guys try?
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Urchman27:

Create barter Dollar debit card link it to ur Google store and use it anywhere.
am on three months free trial Spotify
but paying in dollars is more expensive, that's 10 dollars which is 5kplus compared to 900 in naira for premium
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
leumas10:
Make i show u the way?
baba cut soap for me na.
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by KJtemi: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nomorelove:

I can actually speak and read the language. I learnt it last year.
nice
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by KJtemi: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Richieniit:

All songs in the world.. both new, old and 1 sec release... All you have to do is download
nice,where did you download it from?
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Cosmatikka: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
undecided
You are a real niggar brother.
Lucky Dube is my best musician, both dead and alive.
No truth in the world and War and Crime gives me goosebumps
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by care4you: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
If you Don't like it go kill your self

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by care4you: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
care4you:
If you Don't like it go kill your self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? / Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It / Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.