Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing (20957 Views)

Screenshot Your Home Page And Lockscreen / Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by constance500: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
keentola:
how many days does it use? Mine use like 14 days and then I can barely do anything with it again

Yeah same here

I have the full version but it's old and doesn't work properly but after my trial expires, I uninstall and install the full version, run for some minutes so that overwrites the expired trial date then I uninstall back then install the trial back from playstore... That's how I roll bro wink
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Gfskw: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Basic

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by DanteSilva(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who ever you are I like you already, Distant Relatives is one of my best albums... I love Damian marley bro

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by CuteEmma(f): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pofgrace:
Poweramp
I prefer the static bar, with buttons. I can skip to any part of the song
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Fiscabally(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
IRODANOSA:

I love this song so much, twice on Sundays. grin
Nas really dropped the album of the year, KD2 is a classic.

I've been using audiomack a lot for a year now. I favor it because I can easily switch between streaming/downloading latest songs for free and play offline music on my local storage with ease.

This track has so many wise words in it. I was awed on my first listen and I'm still hooked.

U sabi better music bro, I've been bumping Nas king's disease 1 and 2 album back to back lately.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by muller101(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2021

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by myked(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by myked(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
myked:

Contact me for free spotify use (premium)...
3 months free at least.
Only if you are in Abj, because we would need to meet up. I won't teach you how to do it.
so you'd kidnap me, bandit tongue
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by myked(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
A

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Melaninprincess(f): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is my favourite music accessory grin

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Player Pro all the way

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by AquaSpunky(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bless up, chief. One of the greatest albums ever! Teflon love for all the real brothers out there.

sajmark:
or maybe you just wanna show off your iPhone 6.
First to comment, I dedicate this track to all those who liked my comment.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by AquaSpunky(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Apple Music

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by LivingTribunal: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Xplayer

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Pofgrace(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
CuteEmma:
I prefer the static bar, with buttons. I can skip to any part of the song
I preferred the wave lol I Sabi use am well
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by timothy2396(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
undecided

This is my best lucky Dube song as well...this very live performance
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by brainycaleb(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Can't be broken by Lil Wayne

Jetaudio Music Player

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Godfrey858(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Hustle oo

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by KennethEnyi(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2021
angelfallz:
What is wrong with google play music?

It’s defunct most are on Spotify now
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by dasphinx1(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2021
KennethEnyi:

It’s defunct most are on Spotify now

Yup, and Google play music is now Youtube Music
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by KennethEnyi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
dasphinx1:

Yup, and Google play music is now Youtube Music

YouTube music is still trash too na na to just use spotify
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Massdamm(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=masterfactor post=106308228]
Real OG, I sight you.[/quo

Bless up makaveli peeps
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by dasphinx1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
KennethEnyi:

YouTube music is still trash too na na to just use spotify

Hehe, you sure? E no get any song album or artist released ever wey youtube music no get o... Give it time na. Remember, its gooogle that owns youtube music which is a music version of youtube... Thats my streaming service bro. Everything spotify has, youtube music got it,except for the podcast feature which Google has Google Podcast app for that... Now imagine if Google decides to merge the podcast app into Youtube Music?
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by fuckboys: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
ruggedtimi:
I enjoy french songs too ...my favourites french musician aya nakamura
well she's great but not that consistent like keblack, vegedream or naza.

I have just 2 of her song on my playlist 'djadja' and 'pookie'
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by bigcee(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
cool cool cool

1 Share

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by yunqdady: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
SirMichael1:
You're a phlegmatic. You should go out more often.
Why? Cos of? You are extrovert, you should stay indoors more
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by SirMichael1: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
yunqdady:

Why? Cos of? You are extrovert, you should stay indoors more
Mind your business abeg. I no follow you talk.
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by yunqdady: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
SirMichael1:
Mind your business abeg. I no follow you talk.
SMH. Should have known

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Is Your Favorite Phone Pressing Spot? / Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? / Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.