Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing (20975 Views)

Screenshot Your Home Page And Lockscreen / Take A Screenshot Of Your Favourite Music Player Playing Your Favorite Song / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by ghettochild(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
KJtemi:
Like the topic says

My favorite song changes alot but there are songs It’s on top of the list of the songs I always go back to

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Richieniit: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
KJtemi:
nice,where did you download it from?

I'm using the crack version.. you won't find the crack on app store. You will pay for the one in app store
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by m140(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
constance500:

True bro.. grin

The bass is outta this world
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by obidevine(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kemi Richards : Oyoyo

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by m140(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
micxwell:

Just that streaming has taken over now.
Even at that they dont have a very good bass like poweramp
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by dasphinx1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Youtube Music

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by fitinwell: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
No wonder you too many killings among these generation....

No more listening to edifying songs..
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Ray07(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
sajmark:
or maybe you just wanna show off your iPhone 6.
First to comment, I dedicate this track to all those who liked my comment.
damn . . . I need to download this album again.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by MufasaLion: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
jaynom009:
audio mack

Slimes cool
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by keentola(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
constance500:

Yes
how many days does it use? Mine use like 14 days and then I can barely do anything with it again
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by MufasaLion: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Acidosis:
You'll never hear a better rap song/lyrics by a Nigerian artiste this year smiley

Monrovia - Laycon smiley

And really, I treated you like trash because I never took you out?
That's ironic cause I keep my treasures in my house

cheesy

My best days are still ahead..
I'm all about the better way
If Freedom way is not free, I'll go through Admiralty way
That's how you know I made it through the first phase
(as in Lekki Phase One

Damn!
I love this bars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Jaybihel25(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Line up here if the moment you opened this thread, you opened a different tab/ download app for searching and downloading songs you think you might like in people's comments.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by micxwell(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
SirMichael1:
Nawah oh. I just keep getting it all wrong.
Lol. My job involves relating with people, both as Site engineer and a Safety Officer so I had to learn it. It's not natural for me. Left to me, it's just easy to avoid everybody. In fact I hate crowdy areas.
For the phone calls, typing is trying for me. Before you know it I've switched to voice notes. So most times I'll just call.
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by micxwell(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
m140:

If you keep tweaking your phone equaliser you'll get something close. I still use my Poweramp too. But I just feel it's time we start appreciating our artists for a job welldone.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by micxwell(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
m140:

Imagine if Spotify could partner with or just buy Poweramps' engine grin grin
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by micxwell(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
KJtemi:
I once tried deezer but I didn't like it besides you're probably the only person I know using it
I use Deezer too once in a while.
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by viktohmarkz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
This one got me moving

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by micxwell(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Military0001:
Kingrudy all the way
Fire department all the way grin
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by xorojinxx: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nice music players here.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by micxwell(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
keentola:
how many days does it use? Mine use like 14 days and then I can barely do anything with it again
They do promo. I got mine for less than N300 last year. If your Playstore is in Naira, get a card that works and you can buy it once and enjoy on all your devices.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Adiwana: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Amazon Music Player

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
I no see better Player here! See player here!

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Thepolo999(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
FIFA 22 soundtrack lifetime

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Thepolo999(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pop smoke coupe.internet money lemonade

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by deemayor2(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
MJ

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Chronicgenius: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
PMBfirstson:
The weeknd x boomplay for me

Omo, Legit Abel fan!

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Roma10: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
demonic
Cristanic grin
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by topmostg: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
I can listen to this all day grin

Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bro do you use Redmi note 9 pro?
CreepyBlackpool:
smiley
Re: Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Roma10:

Cristanic grin
hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? / 484 Recharge, What Is It All About? / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.