Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri (48113 Views)

Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / West Ham Signs Samir Nasri (Photos) / Samir Nasri Banned From Football Over Intravenous Drip Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Messi not scoring up to 20 goals in all competition this season.

This I have seen.
MESSI doesn't need to score 200 GOALS in a season again to prove himself.
All he needs are spectacular goals and not TAPPINGS, just like the way he started.
He started well.
Did you see that GOAL... ?
Were you not impressed?
Tell me the TRUTH...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Sirpaul(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Omo I tire oooooooo

grin grin grin
azpekuliar:

No matter how you place it I have never seen CR7 win any of these polls at least on Nairaland cheesy
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Blaqstick: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You better collect eye glasses. Just 6-7 games into the same with nothing less than 46 games to go. Na Lyon I pity pass.

3 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dalil8:
4th best player after CR7, Lewandowski, Neymar.

You are trying too hard... Give up this silliness! grin
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
femlad97:
na so u talk last season when ronaldo was 9 goals ahead of messi but its end in tears for penaldians grin

...And put some serious trophies to his name!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
, “He asked us in the dressing room, 'Is Lionel Messi in here?'. So we all looked at each other, and said, no, he isn’t here. 'So you don’t have the right to talk, because he’s the only player I would never put on the bench, he’s allowed to sulk'."

Pep is a wicked savage! grin

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by kenex4ever(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Depressed101:
he was never a good coach
name a better coach,

Besides Sir Alex?
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Kingcalls: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

I hope you aren't actually expecting someone whose played lesser matches to outscore one whose played more matches.
Goal to game ratio is there. Messi is clear

But u guys dint remember that neymar and pele has a better goal ratio than Messi in international football.... I hv never seen the kind of goal post shifters like messi people

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by sharaff6(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
unbitchable:
Messi made him the best coach in the world.
who is Messi before pep.. the work for each other

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

This is so disrespectful
Blasphemy level disrespect!

4 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by ObalaEmma: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
He use Messi to show them their levels... No Player can come close to this .

4 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
“He asked us in the dressing room, 'Is Lionel Messi in here?'. So we all looked at each other, and said, no, he isn’t here. 'So you don’t have the right to talk, because he’s the only player I would never put on the bench, he’s allowed to sulk'."

TO ME, THIS IS RIDICULOUS, AND INSULTING TO OTHER PLAYERS HE MET ON GROUND!
The players are not complaining, why should you?
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
He was scoring goals

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Guardiola couldn't guard anything. Anyway, Let's make some money together https://share.referralheaven.com/Dapipson
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by ianDamola(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
unbitchable:
I think it’s two way things... not many coaches will harness Messi magic and protect it like he does, and Messi was lucky to play with equally genius like iniesta, xavi and bousquet.
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Ezeego1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
azpekuliar:

No matter how you place it I have never seen CR7 win any of these polls at least on Nairaland cheesy

You're not conversant.

The likes and shares tends to increase anytime any of the goats performed well or scored a sweet goal.

Na normal thing!

3 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Rastaramsey(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mangekyo:

This is so disrespectful

Picking one over the other is ur damnn choice and mind you,your opinion isn't valid......
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by olutop(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
“He asked us in the dressing room, 'Is Lionel Messi in here?'. So we all looked at each other, and said, no, he isn’t here. 'So you don’t have the right to talk, because he’s the only player I would never put on the bench, he’s allowed to sulk'."

TO ME, THIS IS RIDICULOUS, AND INSULTING TO OTHER PLAYERS HE MET ON GROUND!
Obviously the professional Players never saw it as an insult, that is why you and I are just fans not professional Footballers

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by azpekuliar: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ezeego1:

You're not conversant.

The likes and shares tends to increase anytime any of the goats performed well or scored a sweet goal.

Na normal thing!

So people will go searching for old threads in order to vote? You must really think that Nairaland has been completely overun by children. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by blogbuilder: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You go blind
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Mangekyo: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Picking one over the other is ur damnn choice and mind you,your opinion isn't valid......

If you see someone saying Timo werner is better Wayne rooney, would you say it's okay since thats what he chooses to believe?

This is not about picking one over the other. The fact is, Messi is miles and far far better than Ronaldo. Comparing them or putting them in the same level is the most disrespectful thing in professional football

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Bahun(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
lonelydora:
We have our G.O.A.T in Messi, and they have their [/b]Akuya[b] (Ewu) in Penaldo.
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by patrickmuf(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Godada:

Pep has my Unalloyed respect as a all time coach. He is up there in the top 5 best. Carlo Ancelloti and Mourinho.

The title is actually misleading. Pep is dead serious about his job. He wants cold results from his players.

This can be seen from his past. Ibrahimovic had issues with Pep because Messi wanted to play in the middle. Messi delivered trophies too that the same year he played in the middle with the holy grail of football...the champions League.

The debate about who is the G.O.A.T in football has been over flogged. These are different players with different strengths. No point arguing whose better.

Among the two: Anyone can be a CR7 but that comes with monster and unparalleled dedication. Good luck with that.

Messi is naturally gifted. But imitating him would be difficult too.

That been said. Pep understands and reads the game very well but he over tinkers with his team

At the bolded, it shows you really understand football...He tries to be too clever and sometimes, it backfires...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by ibtommy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

...even if he doesn't score up to 15, it's okay. Let the small pikins do the scoring.
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by generalwo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Comparing Messi to anyone is unfair though.... There are standards Messi has set in football which may NEVER be met.... But then, anything is possible....... If he can break records set by Pele and others, then someday, others will break the records set by him but I doubt if it's anytime soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Ezeego1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
azpekuliar:

So people will go searching for old threads in order to vote? You must really think that Nairaland has been completely overun by children. cheesy

undecided You're off!
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by pacespot(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Guardiola sabi use Messi die, I wish Messi could have moved to Man City rather than this PSG that doesn't seem to value him much, if they had shelled out €500 millions to buy him, I think PSG would have understood the priced asset they got for free, especially in this overinflated football market of today, a player like Messi will not go for less than €400-500 millions, I don't know why Barca let that happened to them, allowing Messi to walk out on a free transfer. That is how Messi will change the story of PSG forever. It doesn't matter if Messi scored in any team he is in, he is a fear factor to any defenders of the opponents. That psychological boost could give rooms to other PSG players to explore. That is what Messi was lacking in his final years at Barca, once defenders managed to keep him at bay, there were no other players to threaten defenders like Neymar and mbappe. I just hope this PSG don't come across Barca in the champions league.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by OJEEMAH(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
patrickmuf:
At the bolded, it shows you really understand football...He tries to be too clever and sometimes, it backfires...
and that's why he lost the UCL final to Chelsea with that rookie formation.
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Agapechuks147: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
The last time CR7 scored from outside the box,Yori yori was the latest hit song.....

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Judgesledge(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
A false prophet I have seen
Re: Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri by Newton85: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
unbitchable:
He also made Messi the best player in the world and probably the greatest footballer of all time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) / Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) / Sunday Oliseh's Cute Grown Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.