Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB (42434 Views)

Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Hope Uzodinma: Gulak's Death Is A Clear Case Of Political Assassination / IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by juman(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Obviously ipob criminals killed him by mistake.

I think Ipob should suspend their activities for now because their leaders have lost control of their members.

If not, when government clamp down on them heavily, most of them will be killed.

It's fulani bandits buhari is pampering o.
He cannot tolerate others behaving in such way.
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by vankaid: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2021
elgramz:
Of course, there's no way IPOB could have killed Dr Akunyili. It serves them no purpose.
Do you think they knew who they killed?

Can't you see these lunatics have been in Anambra for weeks now killing people indiscriminately like chickens?

Stop defending this evil.

You will understand when they tag you "Sabo"
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by DoggoneDogg: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2021
KosiGee:

Stop this rubbish now. Joe Igbokwe is an azzhole, an efulefu and a depressed soul but he doesn’t have the courage to kill a chicken. Stop pointing at him. He is not capable of what you are accusing him of.

Then you did it since you are so sure.
Its either you or him.
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by nzeobi(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
Yes! The criminals that were broken out from the prison, some of them went to prison because of Dora Akunyili, now that they came out they went for revenge mission.

Oga forget that analogy it can't fly
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by Cutehotnerd001: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cool

All u fulani terrorist, God will punish all of you.

Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by Tochj(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Why is Ipob pinning the murder on politicians? Why did People’s Gazette pin it on herdsmen? Why are you quick to exonerate IPOB?

So you see, everybody should just wait for the police to do their work. Nobody should be pointing fingers and trying to blame others at this point. Let’s all wait for the out one of the investigation.
You are right
Nobody should be accused wrongly
That's the right thing to do
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by Sunday2021: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
nzeobi:

Oga forget that analogy it can't fly
Yes I know, terrorists will never agree that they are terrorists. So iam not surprised.
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by gidado14(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Sahara Reporters, New York

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/29/it%E2%80%99s-political-assassination-%E2%80%93-ipob-reveals-killers-chike-late-dora-akunyili%E2%80%99s-husband]Source: Sahara Reporters[/url]
we never knew it was poison that killed Mrs Dora but IPOB proving everyday that they the people killing Igbos and calling for Biafra I really don't know what country it will be after getting the nation they want.

Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by Evercurious(f): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
ivolt:

Ipob terrorist group, it is the family of the man your gang murdered that should worry you not me.

Keep crying. Dopemu
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by Evercurious(f): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

I guess truth hurts @evercurious? Lol

Which truth? You mean your pathetic lies and sense of reasoning? Lol
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by UfedoA(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning!!! How profitable is rice business? I want to venture into it and which state can one be buying it from at cheap price? I reside in Ondo precisely.
Re: Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB by Abemy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

Do you mean you do a mass killing of your own people and pass them to PMB to burry?

PMB
is the mass killer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.