Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Got My COVID 19 Vaccine Today! Go And Get Yours - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Got My COVID 19 Vaccine Today! Go And Get Yours (698 Views)

My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience / Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My COVID 19 Vaccine Today! Go And Get Yours by caandi: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello nairalanders;
I’m excited to announce to you all that I’ve been given my first dose Of COVID 19 vaccine. There’s nothing harmful in getting vaccinated. I wonder why a lot of Nigerians are scared of getting vaccinated to the extent of some calling it 666 mark of the beast and so many names. Well it’s not more than one single dose of injections with little or no pain at all. Just like your normal tt (tetanus) injection. Humans can be funny. If you can go ahead and get your child vaccinated against diphtheria, diarrhoea, whooping cough and the rest diseases then why can’t you get vaccinated against a virus that has killed so many.
It’s a pity that many ignorant Nigerians think that’s COVID-19 is a scam, and that the government are using it to scam its citizens and collect money from international bodies. Well I’m here to announce to you that this is totally wrong. There’s nothing like that.
Mark my words very soon people won’t be able to go to banks to withdraw in Nigeria if they’ve not been vaccinated and it’s not because it’s the mark of the beasts, no it’s because you’re going to infect others and you pose as a risk to others. My people it doesn’t take anything just go to the nearest health centre closest to you and they will register you online first before being given the dose. Some might continue to doubt and argue in their hearts, I will tell you this once; you registered for NIN right? and BVN right? Why didn’t you consider it as mark of the beast because you also gave them all your details, Including your finger print but this one you will see it clearly that it’s just an injection and nothing more.
I quote, write it down somewhere, with how corrupt our government is, when you finally want to get yours they would start to lobby it with money because of the high demand and some would never get it hence loss of Jobs and being denied access to travel overseas. Hmmm this was how national Id started and now they’re lobbying it. Remember everything in this country some folks would take advantage and use it for their own selfish gain. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. I come in peace. Shalom.
Re: I Got My COVID 19 Vaccine Today! Go And Get Yours by peggywebbs(f): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Paid advert...wella wella done on your first vaccine. We are now convinced that it is not 666 because you have taken it and neither is it harmful. Thanks for sharing. However, your health should be your choice and no one should take that away from anybody.

The law on experimental vaccines and treatments require consent for a reason. You don't have any right to call anyone gullible because they do not want to follow you. I'm sure when people are very confident about the treatment, they won't hesitate to get their vaccine. Please keep posting, we will add you to the lab rats under observation here on nairaland.

caandi:
Hello nairalanders;
I’m excited to announce to you all that I’ve been given my first dose Of COVID 19 vaccine. There’s nothing harmful in getting vaccinated. I wonder why a lot of Nigerians are scared of getting vaccinated to the extent of some calling it 666 mark of the beast and so many names. Well it’s not more than one single dose of injections with little or no pain at all. Just like your normal tt (tetanus) injection. Humans can be funny. If you can go ahead and get your child vaccinated against diphtheria, diarrhoea, whooping cough and the rest diseases then why can’t you get vaccinated against a virus that has killed so many.
It’s a pity that many gullible Nigerians think that’s COVID-19 is a scam, and that the government are using it to scam its citizens and collect money from international bodies. Well I’m here to announce to you that this is totally wrong. There’s nothing like that.
Mark my words very soon people won’t be able to go to banks to withdraw in Nigeria if they’ve not been vaccinated and it’s not because it’s the mark of the beasts, no it’s because you’re going to infect others and you pose as a risk to others. My people it doesn’t take anything just go to the nearest health centre closest to you and they will register you online first before being given the dose. Some might continue to doubt and argue in their hearts, I will tell you this once; you registered for NIN right? and BVN right? Why didn’t you consider it as mark of the beast because you also gave them all your details, Including your finger print but this one you will see it clearly that it’s just an injection and nothing more.
I quote, write it down somewhere, with how corrupt our government is, when you finally want to get yours they would start to lobby it with money because of the high demand and some would never get it hence loss of Jobs and being denied access to travel overseas. Hmmm this was how national Id started and now they’re lobbying it. Remember everything in this country some folks would take advantage and use it for their own selfish gain. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. I come in peace. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I Got My COVID 19 Vaccine Today! Go And Get Yours by kceemart(f): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Who told you that,taking the vaccine will make you not to be able to infect others? Get your facts right before posting.Anyway, congrats for taking the vaccine,

5 Likes

Re: I Got My COVID 19 Vaccine Today! Go And Get Yours by caandi: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2021
peggywebbs:
Paid advert...wella wella done on your first vaccine. We are now convinced that it is not 666 because you have taken it and neither is it harmful. Thanks for sharing. However, your health should be your choice and no one should take that away from anybody.

The law on experimental vaccines and treatments require consent for a reason. You don't have any right to call anyone gullible because they do not want to follow you. I'm sure when people are very confident about the treatment, they won't hesitate to get their vaccine. Please keep posting, we will add you to the lab rats under observation here on nairaland.

NFA well done. It’s not a paid advert and it’s not a must, what you do with your body is your choice. I was just giving out my experience and candid advice okay, you’re not obliged to do anything here. It’s a free advice so take it or leave it.
Re: I Got My COVID 19 Vaccine Today! Go And Get Yours by peggywebbs(f): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oh really? Your message doesn't sound like someone trying to talk about their experience. If not it would simply be. Oh I've taken my first jab, it's been alright so far, and I only feel pain in the injection area.

Not a lecture of how gullible 666 conspiracy theorists are or an entire epistle of how fantastic the vaccine is. Or how every person that calls you out on your lie is an NFA. Anyway, don't go too far lab rat, we are watching you.

caandi:
NFA well done. It’s not a paid advert and it’s not a must, what you do with your body is your choice. I was just giving out my experience and candid advice okay, you’re not obliged to do anything here. It’s a free advice so take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: I Got My COVID 19 Vaccine Today! Go And Get Yours by caandi: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
peggywebbs:
Oh really? Your message doesn't sound like someone trying to talk about their experience. If not it would simply be. Oh I've taken my first jab, it's been alright so far, and I only feel pain in the injection area.

Not a lecture of how gullible 666 conspiracy theorists are or an entire epistle of how fantastic the vaccine is. Or how every person that calls you out on your lie is an NFA. Anyway, don't go too far lab rat, we are watching you.

I won’t indulge you. I mean it’s pointless. Lab monkey

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Undergoes Surgery To Correct Mistake / Who Else Is Feeling This Way? (SEE HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.