Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married (47373 Views)

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Friends Kill Man In Kaduna To Avoid Paying N385k They Owed Him (photos) / Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2021
VEXT:

grin grin

Nan..someone with the spirit of God will never act the way you folks behave...

Sha..Your god is different mine..so I agree

God sees the hearts of man and judges accordingly.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by VEXT: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

God sees the hearts of man and judges accordingly.

We don't worship the same God..so I agree with you
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2021
VEXT:

We don't worship the same God..so I agree with you

Yes the agents of the devil constantly celebrate evil may that evil be visited on them and theirs.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by VEXT: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Yes the agents of the devil constantly celebrate evil may that evil be visited on them and theirs.

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Shalom
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by mu2sa2: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2021
The way things are going by 2050 Islam will be the dominant religion among the igbo. If Allah wills it, so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by CSTRR: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2021
What are the igbo communities in that northern shitthole doing about it, in terms of police intervention and getting a lawyer.

Or is it just to sell spare parts they are concerned about?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Leave Chibok Girls out of this discussion. They were kidnapped by Terrorist. But as regards this Girl, She was never kidnapped. She willingly do what she did. The North doesn't use force to ISLAMIZE anybody. Presently, there are more IGBO Muslims in the EAST than Yoruba Muslims in the West.

You can Bleep an underage in Islam but protesting or eating pig is haram? cheesy
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by caracas: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Imagine bastard Abokina mai suya jihadists kidnapping Nwafors.

Borrow one new hypersonic missile from North Korea & BOMB the entire Kaduna Heathen State including its demonic dwarfish Governor & his useless son.

Thunder fire dem angry angry
Borrow ke
Igbos don pass that level abeg
We go construct the hypersonic missile ourselves take bomb their papa....
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Chrisvotel: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Leave Chibok Girls out of this discussion. They were kidnapped by Terrorist. But as regards this Girl, She was never kidnapped. She willingly do what she did. The North doesn't use force to ISLAMIZE anybody. Presently, there are more IGBO Muslims in the EAST than Yoruba Muslims in the West.
were you there? How did you know she willingly followed the man? angry
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Evil Religion
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by od501: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Sigggy:
Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu shared this:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6936395916386319&id=100000479373538

Lemme guess, ipob kidnapped her and self her to Fulani terrorists? We should keep deceiving ourselves in this country. Blackman is hopeless!
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by femi4: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
mytime24:
Islamabad
very very bad. That religion is a threat to peace
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Ibkhaleel01: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
When you dig deep into the story you'll realize is a way long different from the heading it carries!

Why must christians lie?

Everyone knows that the xtians and precisely southerners are the once that kidnap, steal and take way children!

It has happened in Kano

We all know the region that operates baby factory...

Anyway the story is carried by such products of pre-marital sex and to them fake news is something to chew on...

Bigotry of the highest order
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Ibkhaleel01: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Spreaders of Fake News are victims of confirmation bias. They know it is fake, but they spread it because it agrees with their thinking. Don’t think every fake news posted is an error. Okay?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2021
Quran 8:39

And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion (Islam) should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Ibkhaleel01: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2021
No matter the news item, just go down to the comment part and see what some of our Christian fellow countrymen are saying.

Christians would take it as an avenue to insult the Islam, Muslims and even the beloved Prophet of Islam, Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

You claim your Christianity is correct and our Islam is not, but you would not allow us rest. You don't want our women to wear hijab on their heads and you cannot even tolerant a news report about sighting of the Ramadan Crescent.

Then you use your filthy fingers to write insult about our beloved Prophet who died a hundred million years ago because it pains you that we love him a thousand time more than you love your children. Why does it pain you so much who we love, what we wear and how we fast? Why?

While Muhammad SAW walked the earth he was loved my many. People became Muslims just by looking at him. The Chief Jewish Rabbi of Medina, Abdullah bin Salam, said that when he first saw the Prophet (SAW), he looked at his face and realised that this is not the face of a liar. Just by looking at him.

Abdullah bin Rawaha said that "if the Prophet had nothing but his presence you will look at him and you will instantly know that there is something divinely beautiful about him". He was more beautiful than the moon and his appearance was inspiring to say the least. But as beautiful as he was, his character was even more beautiful and Allah praised him for it.
It is this man you insult?

It is very painful when you insult my Prophet (SAW), but I also realise that there is little I can do and that it is hard to debate idiots and people that God has cursed. So what can I do but continue to beseech God's wrath on you?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by IkpuMmadu: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2021
i hate Islam ...they are tge problem in the world

very terrible religion and their stupidest religion

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Phoenixflap: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by KINGS100(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Can you prove any of your claims
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Drogunov: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Sigggy:
Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu shared this:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6936395916386319&id=100000479373538

Hardened criminality made into a religion= Islam(Northern Nigeria version).
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by romunu(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Make I no talk wetin de my mind sha
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by galaxy2020(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2021
RELIGION OF BY-FORCE.....
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Drogunov: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
No matter the news item, just go down to the comment part and see what some of our Christian fellow countrymen are saying.

Christians would take it as an avenue to insult the Islam, Muslims and even the beloved Prophet of Islam, Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

You claim your Christianity is correct and our Islam is not, but you would not allow us rest. You don't want our women to wear hijab on their heads and you cannot even tolerant a news report about sighting of the Ramadan Crescent.

Then you use your filthy fingers to write insult about our beloved Prophet who died a hundred million years ago because it pains you that we love him a thousand time more than you love your children. Why does it pain you so much who we love, what we wear and how we fast? Why?

While Muhammad SAW walked the earth he was loved my many. People became Muslims just by looking at him. The Chief Jewish Rabbi of Medina, Abdullah bin Salam, said that when he first saw the Prophet (SAW), he looked at his face and realised that this is not the face of a liar. Just by looking at him.

Abdullah bin Rawaha said that "if the Prophet had nothing but his presence you will look at him and you will instantly know that there is something divinely beautiful about him". He was more beautiful than the moon and his appearance was inspiring to say the least. But as beautiful as he was, his character was even more beautiful and Allah praised him for it.
It is this man you insult?

It is very painful when you insult my Prophet (SAW), but I also realise that there is little I can do and that it is hard to debate idiots and people that God has cursed. So what can I do but continue to beseech God's wrath on you?

It is what you give that you get back foool. What goes round comes round. We all know the rubbish you use your other moniker to post about Christianity, the Bible and Christ on this forum. That's what you get you sanctimonious, self righteous thing.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Octopusssy(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Don't you need parental consent before marrying a woman? Or that doesn't apply in Islam?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by samonak(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2021
This is a major problem confronting most Christian minorities in Northern States where there is a large Muslim population. They forcefully abduct and marry off teenage girls without the consent of their parents. The practice is largely supported by Muslim elites who see it as a way of converting the "infidels" and also stemming their growth and influence. Law enforcement agencies appear to be incapacitated and lethargic when the cases are reported to them. In some instances highly referred Traditional rulers eg, Emirs, chiefs and Islamic clerics give their tacit support to the practice. Here are some links that buttress my point:
http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/18/emir-katsina-illegally-marries-christian-teenager-her-abductor

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/forced-marriage-ordeals-of-christian-girls-in-northern-nigeria/
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by themanderon: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Again? This is not the first, second or third time I am hearing about such madness going on in this country. We have not recovered from the Ese Oruru case now this. The moment southerners realize the north is only interested in the total subjugation and conversion of the entire south the better for us. This right here is the real face of Islam. convert or die. Don't let anyone fool you.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Criminals
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Osashalom: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mohammed is the pain of the whole world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robber Hit With His Own Charm, Slumps In Lagos (photo) / Irish Teen Blackmailed By Nigerian Gang Commits Suicide / For Being In Possession Of 3 Phones, SARS Operatives Assault U.S Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.