Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married (47379 Views)

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Friends Kill Man In Kaduna To Avoid Paying N385k They Owed Him (photos) / Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
TheMan3:
this is a the foolishness I don't understand. is it about being Igbo or Hausa or Fulani? A child abuser is a child abuser. Who is talking about tribe or religion?

You guys reduce everything to tried and religion. You find yourself foolishly justifying something you should be ashamed of

Quit ranting. Respond to my previous post.

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by ncoolsome(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:
If na Igbo Girls she be, then She wasn't kidnapped or forced to Islamized. She willingly follow the Guy to Kaduna and She willingly decide to marry the guy. Besides, more Igbos have willingly converted to Islam lately.

Make Una leave the poor Girl alone.

Bring ur sister so we can exchange her with chioma...werey
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
ncoolsome:

Bring ur sister so we can exchange her with chioma...werey

God forbid bad thing. Chioma wey be like MASQUERADE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by TheMan3: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Quit ranting. Respond to my previous post.
it's now obvious you don't have common sense.. no offence
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
TheMan3:
it's now obvious you don't have common sense.. no offence

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Iliya1520: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Werey people disguising under religion, infact 70% of the north are terrorist
Even if to say this is true though is not, how many small picking south have trafficked from kano to south and converted them in to Christianity, are u telling me u all forgot of this matter?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Iliya1520:

Even if to say this is true though is not, how many small picking south have trafficked from kano to south and converted them in to Christianity, are u telling me u all forgot of this matter?
I have got nothing to say to you ,no cap
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
This caveman behaviour though!!!

Imagine if one person kidnaps an underage female who is of Northern extraction, removes her hijab and forcefully converts her to Christianity then marries her or sends her to school...

Is it that we don't teach our young girls to be wary of these young men or what?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:
If na Igbo Girls she be, then She wasn't kidnapped or forced to Islamized. She willingly follow the Guy to Kaduna and She willingly decide to marry the guy. Besides, more Igbos have willingly converted to Islam lately.

Make Una leave the poor Girl alone.

The guy even try to have waited till she was 15.

The prophet that taught him to tear young kpekus did not have such patience.

He caught them while they're 9.

Let us call on Antichristian to come and justify this from the Bible
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Don’t mind them. Because their work is to steal children from Kano to sell they think it’s everybody. In the meantime their girls and even old women will follow you like na you born them promise them paradise. When they mistreat their women how won’t they look for better life anywhere

Better life with an almajiri?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2021
mu2sa2:
The way things are going by 2050 Islam will be the dominant religion among the igbo. If Allah has wills it, so shall it be.
And if it doesn't happen you cut off all their heads like your Oga did the Jews in target yathrib right?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
When you dig deep into the story you'll realize is a way long different from the heading it carries!

Why must christians lie?

Everyone knows that the xtians and precisely southerners are the once that kidnap, steal and take way children!

It has happened in Kano

We all know the region that operates baby factory...

Anyway the story is carried by such products of pre-marital sex and to them fake news is something to chew on...

Bigotry of the highest order

The prophet went for a 9 year old.

The guy even tried to look for a 15 year old.

Ese Oruru comes to mind easily
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:29am On Oct 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
No matter the news item, just go down to the comment part and see what some of our Christian fellow countrymen are saying.

Christians would take it as an avenue to insult the Islam, Muslims and even the beloved Prophet of Islam, Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

You claim your Christianity is correct and our Islam is not, but you would not allow us rest. You don't want our women to wear hijab on their heads and you cannot even tolerant a news report about sighting of the Ramadan Crescent.

Then you use your filthy fingers to write insult about our beloved Prophet who died a hundred million years ago because it pains you that we love him a thousand time more than you love your children. Why does it pain you so much who we love, what we wear and how we fast? Why?

While Muhammad SAW walked the earth he was loved my many. People became Muslims just by looking at him. The Chief Jewish Rabbi of Medina, Abdullah bin Salam, said that when he first saw the Prophet (SAW), he looked at his face and realised that this is not the face of a liar. Just by looking at him.

Abdullah bin Rawaha said that "if the Prophet had nothing but his presence you will look at him and you will instantly know that there is something divinely beautiful about him". He was more beautiful than the moon and his appearance was inspiring to say the least. But as beautiful as he was, his character was even more beautiful and Allah praised him for it.
It is this man you insult?

It is very painful when you insult my Prophet (SAW), but I also realise that there is little I can do and that it is hard to debate idiots and people that God has cursed. So what can I do but continue to beseech God's wrath on you?

Same prophet murdered Jews in Medina.
How is that a good character?
If it pain you too much, get a bomb and do we your peers have done
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by mu2sa2: 5:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And if it doesn't happen you cut off all their heads like your Oga did the Jews in target yathrib right?
No controversy, what will happen will definitely happen.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Ibkhaleel01: 5:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Same prophet murdered Jews in Medina.
How is that a good character?
If it pain you too much, get a bomb and do we your peers have done
I have the time to deal with your hate and lies....

You know that right?

Stop deceiving yourself...the more you lie the more i use you to entertain Nailalanders here....
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Ibkhaleel01: 5:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The prophet went for a 9 year old.

The guy even tried to look for a 15 year old.

Ese Oruru comes to mind easily
defleted bigot

The more you show open hatred to Islam the more you get exposed...

Prophet Muhammad PBUH is the greated personality ever on earth...

Even hostile enemies of islam acknowledge that
You can check google and see...
Who are you to say otherwise?

Smelly backward poor half baked illiterate Nigerian polytheist....

Rubbish! See how they trying so hard to make yourself and Christianity and relevant.

Christianity is a dead religion it has for long been dead and burried = a congregation of Fable-tales, lies and cooked up stories used by the powerful to dominate the weak-minded.

Keep quoting me and you shall always get disgraced as usual
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by jonbat(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
THE RELIGION OF PEACE
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Better life with an almajiri?

Better than human traffickers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. / Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.