Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married (47370 Views)

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Friends Kill Man In Kaduna To Avoid Paying N385k They Owed Him (photos) / Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
od501:

You need a psychiatric evaluation aswear!!

Quit wailing cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chrisvotel:
were you there? How did you know she willingly followed the man? angry

That's how IGBO GIRLS who CONVERT to Islam do. grin grin grin grin

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Edyice: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Islam is evil

Islam is bad

Islam is filled with terrorist organizations

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Danmaiduguri(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sigggy:
Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu shared this:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6936395916386319&id=100000479373538

Congrats dears smiley, she once loved Jesus christ and never dressed like mother Mary, but now she loved and respected Jesus christ and dressed modest like mother Mary.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by mrdino(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
There are some race/tribe that do not have Islam in their nature, attempting to convert a south-easterner to a Muslim is a waste of time.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I guess you just returned from Futajallon.. you for talk say Muslim nondey yoruba at all nah grin

I know so cause I'm based in Owerri. You need to see the number of IGBOS I ISLAMIZE this year alone in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
How many children have been kidnapped from the North and taken to Anambra, no one blame Christianity oh abi the Anambran won't convert them to Christian?

Tit for tat between North and East, other Nigeria should mind their business.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Leave Chibok Girls out of this discussion. They were kidnapped by Terrorist. But as regards this Girl, She was never kidnapped. She willingly do what she did. The North doesn't use force to ISLAMIZE anybody. Presently, there are more IGBO Muslims in the EAST than Yoruba Muslims in the West.

Lol our resident pigheaded troll that reasons as if his brain is bleached
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
mrdino:
There are some race/tribe that do not have Islam in their nature, attempting to convert a south-easterner to a Muslim is a waste of time.

Says who? There are millions of Igbo Muslims now in the EAST.

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ogwuigbo update come o this people are trying to pin this on your harmattan skin masters can't we find a way to ask the girl if those that kidnapped her WORE NNAMDI KANUS FACE?

OR ask her if they were singing BIAFRA BIAFRA AND IPOB

Oh or maybe she heard them say we will convert you to BIASLAM who knows
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
addexx:

The magnitude of the stupidity in this your comment can cause an earthquake. undecided

She is 15 and by law unable to take such decision by herself. Let alone converting to another religion.

Come Owerri, you go see them for streets and brothels at night. You will even see younger ones sef.

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Bighead9: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Lol our resident pigheaded troll that reasons as if his brain is bleached

Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Munamoqel: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sigggy:
Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu shared this:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6936395916386319&id=100000479373538
hausa Muslim people if u like a Christian igbo girl go and meet her parents and convince them.stop.this eloping things
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Mccullum: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Leave Chibok Girls out of this discussion. They were kidnapped by Terrorist. But as regards this Girl, She was never kidnapped. She willingly do what she did. The North doesn't use force to ISLAMIZE anybody. Presently, there are more IGBO Muslims in the EAST than Yoruba Muslims in the West.

I'm not disputing your views on conversion of Igbo girls through marriage to Islam but where you get it wrong was that Igbo muslims in the East are more than the number of Yoruba muslims in the west, I absolutely disagree with you, except if you can convince me statistical analysis... which I know you can defend it.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by rummmy: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

no igbo is a Muslim...not even 0.005%...
In my village,if you try even bring a Muslim girlfriend,your own don finish....
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
mytime24:
Islamabad

Very very bad
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by salihu2nic: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
"As at this moment, Chioma is no where to be found as her abductors have refused to let her go. She has been Hypnotized and about to be married off to a suitor #retrievechio"

Both the original author and the person that put it up on nairaland did not use their God gifted brain especially the later person.
How can you say someone is nowhere to be found and at the same time knew with certainty that she is about to be married off?
Its either they conspire with you to abduct her if really she was abducted as alleged or you want to cause chios.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by emmadothings(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
When I saw the flaws of this post I decided to open the mind eyes of some gullible individuals who thinks that the girl was kidnapped:
1.) How did Mr poster know she's 15yrs and in Jss2?
2.) How did he know she's from Enugu
3.) Is she pregnant
4.) Is she an orphan
5.) was the case reported to the police.
6.) What is the name of her school

My conclusion:
The girl was sold by her parents and should be arrested and thoroughly investigated
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by godliman: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sigggy:
This same religion again bah
No wahala...
this is a mild form of chibok saga
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by NikAustine: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Igbo Muslims that can never amount to anything Politically or otherwise in the East. People that are treated like Osu or outcast. that's why they run to the north to practice. Oga Go sit down jor.
Religion is free Sha but those supposed Igbo Muslims won't be seen as Igbos infact they ain't even seen as Igbos but northerners in the East and when time comes for major things like politics, employment etc they will be bypass... after all you can't be bearing Abdullah or zainab and be considered igbo ....those employments are for Igbos...real Igbos.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Murio001: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
With the number of muslim hausa\fulani girls in the North. I bet you there's more to this story.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by DAMN99: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bighead9:

Who be that your dealer sef?
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by medexico(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
CampussNews:
Siggy, you won't see them talk about this. I have never seen a religion so forceful. Where have you seen a christian, hindu, buddist, traditionalist, force his religion on anyone? It just has to be this religon all the time and your mind is not telling you that something is wrong somewhere??!

All the terrorist group in the world all claim this same religion - Boko Haram, Foolanis, Bandits, ISIS, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, all of them! And please don't tell me it's cover-up cos I have not seen one group that has used christianity to "cover-up"; it just has to be this same one religion of peace. I meant to say PISS!

But it was stated in the same Qur'an

"there is no compulsion in religion"

Most of the things they do are unislamic
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by Ayoefa: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
HYPNOTIZED? Yeah right.

Sentimental, have baked story without any evidence of what really happened. This one is just playing to the usual sentimental crowd.
Get the whole story then come back to report.
Re: Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married by AntiChristian: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
mybiz234:
Antichristian, hope you are seeing how peaceful and tolerant your religion is.

Your religion now goes into kidnapping and abduction.

Kidnapping and abduction are known with terrorists, Bandits, etc.

It is not exclusive to Muslims.

Read your Old testament wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Robber Hit With His Own Charm, Slumps In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.