Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? (1155 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by TenQ: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Eczema is now a demonic possession? Bwahahahahaha! Thank Andromeda we have a better understanding of the causes of illnesses and diseases or else we would have been beholden to quacks telling us all manner of tall tales and selling us snake oil cures. Oga we have progressed past this your demon of eczema stories.
I can see how low your ability to comprehend simple english language is . No wonder, you have always been confused even to ascribe demonic possession to yourself and still act out your confusion.
Open your eyes and read again.
Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by LordReed(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2021
TenQ:

I can see how low your ability to comprehend simple english language is . No wonder, you have always been confused even to ascribe demonic possession to yourself and still act out your confusion.
Open your eyes and read again.

Oga learn how to construct better sentences. You wrote like a kindergarten pupil and are surprised I misinterpreted it. Look at this sentence: "Most people have some form of mild demonization...like a skin disease called Eczema:", anybody reading that sentence would think you are saying eczema is demonic.
Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by triplechoice(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Ayo081:

Lol grin

I never mentioned under your pillow I think. I said near you.

It worked for me and I believe. tongue

Whether near you ,under the bed or under pillow, the motive is the same and it's still superstition since it doesn't work for everyone.

What actually works , would work for everyone or most people inrespective of belief.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by triplechoice(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2021
TenQ:

You speak like spirit wife/husband is the main type of demonization: this is not true!

Not all problems are of direct demon origin.

How do you convince a person who was delivered from demonic affliction after doing all physically possible that "it was just a thing in his mind"?

The op is about spirit wife and that was what I responded to before you started dragging me

If you believe demons causes problem for people, I don't.

Well ,your negative thoughts can take on form and wreck havoc on you and those around you. That is what most of you ignorantly regard as demons but they are just thoughtforms and not real.

There are people who are gifted with the special ability to see these thoughtforms as the hover around people. You may have this ability or have met with someone who has, but it doesn't mean what you see is real. It is only thoughts that have taken form.
Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by triplechoice(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2021
sonmvayina:
I used to have a spirit wife before I got married to my wife. Sex with her was clean. I had to appease her to allow me enjoy my life on this realm. But she was always protecting me, I loved her for that.
When I was in the UK, I met this pretty babe from Trinidad and Tobago on match.com. after enough chatting she came to my house for some lashing. When my spirit wife saw her she said I shouldn't, I was head strong because I have wasted time and wifi on chatting and telling her all the positions we will do.

Long story short, after like 2 hours of pre-intimacy "oga jimmy" no raise oh. I try try...nothing. she got angry and left. I had to beg her and called cab to take her from Neasden to Hounslow.

Like two weeks later I managed to get her on the phone, but the voice was not hers. It was her elder sister. She told me she was in hospital. She was HIV positive, and has become full blown AIDS.

I kneel down thank Sophia. My spirit wife..

It also happened with another uhrobo girl from Delta state. But she did not have Hiv, my dick no still stand,

I guess she did not want it to happen..

We are spiritual beings having a human experience, when we expire here we go back to the spiritual realm. (The real life)

And you didn't bother to know why you had a spirit wife?
Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by sonmvayina(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2021
triplechoice:

And you didn't bother to know why you had a spirit wife?

I know..
Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by TenQ: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
triplechoice:

The op is about spirit wife and that was what I responded to before you started dragging me

Well ,your negative thoughts can take on form and wreck havoc on you and those around you. That is what most of you ignorantly regard as demons but they are just thoughtforms and not real.

There are people who are gifted with the special ability to see these thoughtforms as the hover around people. You may have this ability or have met with someone who has, but it doesn't mean what you see is real. It is only thoughts that have taken form.
The OP wrote about spiritual spouses as if that is the ONLY form of demonic infection existing. He also treated deliverance as if "it is a deception of the mind" both of the deliverance minister and the demonized
My take is that:
1. Spiritual Spouses are simply demons who treat their victims as if they are spouses to them
2. there are other several form of demonization and spirit spouses are just a MINOR subset of the whole range of infestation
3. Deliverance isn't the solution to ALL psychological/mind/behavioral problems

Now, you apparently are treating either ALL demonic affliction as "thoughtform issues" or ALL spirit spouse related afflictions as "thoughtform issues" .

To this I do not Agree.
1. There are thoughtform related issues
2. There are demonic related issues
It is wrong to ascribe all mind related problems to demons
just as
It is wrong to ascribe all mind related problems as "thoughtform issues"

That is my take.
Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by TenQ: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

Oga learn how to construct better sentences. You wrote like a kindergarten pupil and are surprised I misinterpreted it. Look at this sentence: "Most people have some form of mild demonization...like a skin disease called Eczema:", anybody reading that sentence would think you are saying eczema is demonic.
The point is that just like the physical infection of Eczema doesn't do much physiological damage to a person,
some demonic infection dont also do much damage to a person.

Demons are just like the spiritual equivalence of disease causing organisms in the infected.
I hope you wont get this wrong again.
Note: I didn't say disease causing organisms are demons o. LOL!
Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by Afromentalist: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
triplechoice:

Very astute.

Someone once said, spiritual science starts with the understanding of thought forms. Most of what people ascribe to curses , demons and whatnot are simply the manifestation of thoughtforms and their direct consequence - Egregores.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2021
TenQ:

The point is that just like the physical infection of Eczema doesn't do much physiological damage to a person,
some demonic infection dont also do much damage to a person.

Demons are just like the spiritual equivalence of disease causing organisms in the infected.
I hope you wont get this wrong again.
Note: I didn't say disease causing organisms are demons o. LOL!

The sentence is unclear, you should rephrase it, eg: demonic possession can be mild in the same manner a skin disease like eczema is mild. It should be clear you are making a comparison not giving an example.
Re: Do You Know A Spirit Can Possess You? by TenQ: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

The sentence is unclear, you should rephrase it, eg: demonic possession can be mild in the same manner a skin disease like eczema is mild. It should be clear you are making a comparison not giving an example.
Thank you. I am open to correction.

Yes, demonic possession infection can be mild in the same manner as a skin disease like eczema is mild.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Christmas: Today Is The Day Our Lord Is Born / UK Govt Throws Away Vaccines As Useless : Pastor Chris Vindicated / St Francis Catholic Church Owo Bombed, Rev.fr. Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.