Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Fact about you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fact about you (1344 Views)

Spiritual Fact About Cinnamon Stick You May Not Know / Key Fact About What Happened When We Die / The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact about you by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerian literally just woke up

1 Like

Re: Fact about you by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2022
In all sincerity, the headline was sensationally senseless....

"if I came there with Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche, they will want to honour Dr. Paul Enenche but they will not want to dishonour me as well. So they may want to create the same platform to make us look equal. And I said I am not going; let the servant of God receive the honour."

In conclusion; apostle Joshua selman is a humble MOG.

2 Likes

Re: Fact about you by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2022
This is the kind of nonsense you people celebrate. Self humility is far more better than the work God would have use him to do that day.

God please save my generation.

1 Like

Re: Fact about you by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
The headline is misleading

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Secret : See How To Become A Millionnaire With Just Studying The Bible / Can Anyone Let Me Know A Common Source Of Dmt In Nigeria? / Attributes Of Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.