Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED (1507 Views)

Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Gone are the dark days when beggars struggle to beg with plastic plates and sticks. Things are easier these days, the world is developing, so are criminals, and beggars as well. In the case of my research, I noticed that many social vices are being seen as a norm in the society before the perpetrators develop to reveal their real motives.

Well, begging skills and tricks by beggars which used to be part of societal norms has developed and has been interwoven with crime and the technological era as well. I made a very serious investigation on a dedicated Nairaland beggar, fatherchristmas and I I noticed that he makes more than the Nigerian monthly minimum wage every week just by lying and tricking innocent people into believing him and they'll send a small amount which they believe is small to him. And when things are hard, he makes up to 19,000 naira per week.

I have therefore decided to help move his ministry forward by adding a link to his begging course in my signature. He guarantees that anyone can be a millionaire by begging, it only takes seriousness and dedication.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED by Qatar2022: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do you want to join them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED by Sonnobax15(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
That one na broke beggar self....Some beggars wey I know,na that 10k be their weekly allowee lipsrsealed
Re: A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
That one na broke beggar self....Some beggars wey I know,na that 10k be their weekly allowee lipsrsealed
Read am again boss cheesy cheesy
Re: A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED by Jabhunter: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
shocked
Re: A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED by Youngvegetable: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED by mumumugu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Beggar Reveals How Much He Makes Per Week To Me. IM SHOCKED by BEGiLyBEGiLy(f): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
mumumugu:
Congratulations
Do you wish to learn from him?

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Girlfriend Or Wife Ever Broken Through Your Defence With Tears? / I Think Life In Nigeria Looks Fair Enough For Women Than Men!!! / Bbnaija Khalid And Beauty Caught Red Handed! Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.