Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! (11111 Views)

NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami / NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service / NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by twhy111(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
temmytope68:

Good day,

Pls tell him to send the tracking id to this WhatsApp number ASAP Gbenga 07037638737
Thank You

Can you help track mine too?
I've been parading their office for some weeks now
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by petjery(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
NIMC is currently maintaining their database. VPN is down across all centers in Nigeria and diaspora. No one can personalize his tracking ID now. He shouldn't register again, since he has just one fingerprint, it will result in processing error and more complication. Keep checking, go to another center with the tracking ID. Service should be restored at the back end before the weekend
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by petjery(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
twhy111:

Can you help track mine too?
I've been parading their office for some weeks now
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by gbenga4sure(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
temmytope68:

Good day,

Pls tell him to send the tracking id to this WhatsApp number ASAP Gbenga 07037638737
Thank You
Alright sir
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by petjery(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tosin9119:
Your friend should try to do another nimc registration. I did registration three times and at three different centres before I could finally have my nin. It can be annoying and frustrating at the same time.
But, after I finally got the slip, I noticed it was the picture I snapped at the first centre I registered that came out with the nin slip.
Best of luck to your friend.

You were only lucky the center you registered last had the capacity to follow up processing error for clearing. Repeating it is not adviceble
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by petjery(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
ColdSoldier:
Please, can I also send mine. They've been telling me it's still processing for over 3 weeks now

They are right! Just be patient. NIMC is upgrading their system
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Ebisinclair: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
You can send it to me and I will follow it up
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Iamagoodgirll: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
murphyung:
The server of NIMC has been down for over 2 weeks now. This could possibly be the reason why his details aren't coming up. I was actually at the local govt secretariat in my area yesterday to do a name correction on my NIN slip. That is how i know about the server problem. My advice is for him to visit another NIMC location and try to register again afresh without letting them know he has done it before. Let them find that out by themselves. If his details come up, then they can help him reprint his slip.
did you pay money in your name correction?
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
airsaylongcome:

5years ago is 2016. Some of us registered in 2013. What were you saying about having a reliable database 5years ago? The Nigerian passport isn't it on an electronic database? Or are you saying that too isn't reliable?

How reliable is our international passport when one can even have more than one? How many identity card do we have in this country that are not synchronized? Drivers licence, BVN, NIMC, Intl passports, Voters Card, National identity card, etc
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by airsaylongcome: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

How reliable is our international passport when one can even have more than one? How many identity card do we have in this country that are not synchronized? Drivers licence, BVN, NIMC, Intl passports, Voters Card, National identity card, etc

More than one Naija Passport?! No think am abeg. Synchronization between Passport and NIN is on-going. Driver's License and NIN will happen soon.
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Acebrain28(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2021
Egovinlove:
I work with nimc. Kindly send the tracking ID number to check for him.

Please for over five (5) weeks since i registered and collected my NIN slip, i have not be able to link it with my MTN SIM. It keeps saying "INVALID NIN".
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by Acebrain28(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2021
xier:
If you have been issued a NIN and they say it is not verified yet, kindly send an email to including your name, tracking ID & NIN to nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng and ask them to validate your enrolment. I had similar case and was advised to do that and it was resolved. Just try and send before 9am anyday that you are sending and a Monday is also a good day.

I have a similar case. Over five weeks since i collected my NIN, it still says invalid.
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by murphyung(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
did you pay money in your name correction?

The only money i paid was for the Remita which was around N600. i paid online and downloaded the payment receipt. That is what i took to the LG. And you also have to submit the old NIN slip too. i didn't pay anything
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by florenceolatude: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2023
sad sad
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by florenceolatude: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2023
shomolemgu:
Please I need help, I am having serious issue on my NIN wrong date of birth. I need it to complete my online scholarship form.
the same issue with mine I need help
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by julianayomi: 5:29am On Aug 30, 2023
angry sad
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by florenceolatude: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2023
florenceolatude:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by manoyelapo: 2:24am On Sep 12, 2023
mbomaolajej:
I am having NIN issues wrong date of birth DOB and names
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by paulineinm: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
I am having on my NIN wrong DOB and need to change my names and I need it for my visa scholarship interview. Please how will I go about this I need help
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by kenetunde: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
please I need help on my NIN wrong DOB needs correction. Please how will I go about this
Re: Can't Complete NIMC Registration,pls Help !!! by olajidebary: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / How Can One Sell Him/herself In Career World / How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.