Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) (74743 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by ogyunging(m): 2:22am On Nov 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.
Tactics
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by WF008: 12:39am On Mar 01, 2022

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by peterjulius00(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2022
The fact remind the same that those ipob guys should respect rule of law in the country presently that Nigeria is scattered by bad eggs.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:08am On May 05, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.

Same mentality in North when Jonathan was the President when all kinds of killings was so rampant in the North as it still is with Buhari as President. Are you being objective? Of course you are only being sentimental
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by MrCover: 7:06am On May 05, 2022
God Almighty Please Guide And Protect Us
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by pachigo001(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2022
This happened last year stop misleading people
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by babygirljoy: 8:53am On May 05, 2022
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by hoof: 3:01am On Sep 03, 2022

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Patriotsleague: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2022
decatalyst:
There was a country!
The country will always be here.

Maybe 'there was a region'

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.