Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) (74834 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Ibkhaleel01: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2021
seguno2:

The north is feeding the country for free or get paid for their products?
Before 1914 amalgamation, was the south not feeding?
How much taxes do the northern farmers, ranchers and herdsmen contribute to the federation account 20%? 45%? 60%?
FACT!!!
How Herdsmen Paid To Educate Southern Nigeria.
By 1943, one of the highest revenue generator for the federation account was livestock tax.
Northern region generated £120,000
Eastern region generated £2,000
Western region generated £50
Lagos colony generated 0
The expenditure on education was as follows:
Northern region £2,341
Eastern region £47,000
Western region £34,000
Lagos colony £17,000
What this meant was that it was cow money from the north that colonialists use to send majority of Nigerians from Southern region to school at that time.
If you have no knowledge of Adams Smith rhetorics on "THE WEALTH OF THE NATION", then don't join the debate on VAT.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Ibkhaleel01: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2021
9jah:

Feed us with what ?-87% of your region is poor -Get your educational system right first -Nigeria records 5 % in female education -I bet your bokohram is remitting foreign exchange for Nigeria.Kaduna is making progress in VAT because of federal character(Nigeria Breweries PLC),paying 90% of the VAT but you hate alcohol.
Get your priorities right, before you make such statement.Feeding the nation (Benue ,the food basket aint north, but I guess you like ,to include them, when it benefits you ,and kill them to displace them -I beg go sit down .Wetin you wan feed us with, sand from the desert.
Check out the real map of Northern Nigeria,not the Fulani version.
The Hausa are the largest ethnic group in sub-Saharan Africa and their Nilo-Saharan language Hausa is the most spoken language in sub-Saharan Africa after Swahili.
Numbering approximately 80 million, the Hausa are centred in the Sahelian and sparse savannah regions of southern Niger and northern Nigeria, but a significant number can also be found in the western, central and eastern African countries of Gabon, Senegal, Gambia, Equitorial Guinea,Togo, Benin, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mali, Algeria, Chad, Sudan, Cameron, Republic of Congo, Central African Republic and Eritrea.
During the second half of the last millennium the Hausa founded Islamic empires which are recognized among the then wealthiest and culturally advanced in the world and greatly influenced Europe's emergence from the dark ages. Their principal cultural centers are Katsina, Sokoto and Timbuktu.
The Hausa have a long tradition as traders dating from centuries ago when they controlled trans-Saharan trade with North Africa. Today they are primarily traders, pastoralists, and farmers, but it is for their well established equestrian culture that they are known today.
For centuries, horses have been an important part of their lives and feature prominently in their cultural festivities and celebrations adorned with colorful fabrics and bronze ornaments.
Their horses are predominantly of the Dongola-Barb breed from Dongola in Northern Sudan interbred with Arab horses and ridden by their acclaimed horsemen and women.
PS: The richest man in Africa, Aliku Dangote, is Hausa.

Up to the Seventies we were the richest people in Africa. As the central government grows and  takes control of resources our wealth progressively dwindles. As the southerners intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.

The North is the single largest supplier of raw materials in all Nigerian industries, from food through agriculture and cloths to shelter through cements and other building materials available in the Northern rocks, including iron ores and ceramics.
The North have Gold, Diamond, Tin, copper, gypsum, coal, magnesium, etc and even uranium all over the area.

A liter of groundnut/cotton oil is more expensive than a liter of oil, and it has long industrial chain value , from pharmaceuticals, detergents etc.

The cows that some few people condemn is over 20M in number in Nigeria, when properly harnessed and utilize, if a quarter of this number can produce a liter of milk a day, it means the North will have 5M liters of milk per day, each liter is N350, much more that a liter of fuel.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by philos(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2021
midolian:
Will you call this an act by DSS or herdsmen again?

Too bad!

Don't forget that people can do unimaginable things.
They can, in their desperation, commit heinous crimes like this, and make it look as if it's IPOB.
This country is no longer safe.
God please, let 2023 come faster.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Drogunov: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
The Hausa are the largest ethnic group in sub-Saharan Africa and their Nilo-Saharan language Hausa is the most spoken language in sub-Saharan Africa after Swahili.
Numbering approximately 80 million, the Hausa are centred in the Sahelian and sparse savannah regions of southern Niger and northern Nigeria, but a significant number can also be found in the western, central and eastern African countries of Gabon, Senegal, Gambia, Equitorial Guinea,Togo, Benin, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mali, Algeria, Chad, Sudan, Cameron, Republic of Congo, Central African Republic and Eritrea.
During the second half of the last millennium the Hausa founded Islamic empires which are recognized among the then wealthiest and culturally advanced in the world and greatly influenced Europe's emergence from the dark ages. Their principal cultural centers are Katsina, Sokoto and Timbuktu.
The Hausa have a long tradition as traders dating from centuries ago when they controlled trans-Saharan trade with North Africa. Today they are primarily traders, pastoralists, and farmers, but it is for their well established equestrian culture that they are known today.
For centuries, horses have been an important part of their lives and feature prominently in their cultural festivities and celebrations adorned with colorful fabrics and bronze ornaments.
Their horses are predominantly of the Dongola-Barb breed from Dongola in Northern Sudan interbred with Arab horses and ridden by their acclaimed horsemen and women.
PS: The richest man in Africa, Aliku Dangote, is Hausa.

Up to the Seventies we were the richest people in Africa. As the central government grows and  takes control of resources our wealth progressively dwindles. As the southerners intensify drums of hate and aggression we draw back to give peace, that is never forthcoming, a chance.

The North is the single largest supplier of raw materials in all Nigerian industries, from food through agriculture and cloths to shelter through cements and other building materials available in the Northern rocks, including iron ores and ceramics.
The North have Gold, Diamond, Tin, copper, gypsum, coal, magnesium, etc and even uranium all over the area.

A liter of groundnut/cotton oil is more expensive than a liter of oil, and it has long industrial chain value , from pharmaceuticals, detergents etc.

The cows that some few people condemn is over 20M in number in Nigeria, when properly harnessed and utilize, if a quarter of this number can produce a liter of milk a day, it means the North will have 5M liters of milk per day, each liter is N350, much more that a liter of fuel.

Hausa is not Fulani. Cattle breeding is a business anybody with land, capital and good hands can do. You do not need to be Fulani, Hausa or muslim to be a livestock farmer. Hundreds of millions of cattle are in the US alone, not to talk of other countries in the world. Do you know how many cattle is in india alone?

All these things you say about the North is enough reason to leave us alone. Leave us alone and go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hold your country, work and develop it. Leave the South alone. Unity is not by force!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Drogunov: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
FACT!!!
By 1943, one of the highest revenue generator for the federation account was livestock tax.
Lagos colony generated 0
Northern region £2,341
Eastern region £47,000
Western region £34,000
Lagos colony £17,000
What this meant was that it was cow money from the north that colonialists use to send majority of Nigerians from Southern region to school at that time.
If you have no knowledge of Adams Smith rhetorics on "THE WEALTH OF THE NATION", then don't join the debate on VAT.

Do you know that lying is a serious sin before God? Or do you think God is going to be impressed by all this political untruth you guys are selling?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by ba2remagaji: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
IPOB / ESN YOUR END AS COME
BadNews:
Update From . COM

From The Trending Video As Sighted By , Unknown Gunmen Beheaded Man In Nkpor Anambra State, On Tuesday, September 28th, 2021.

Eyewitness Who Quickly Notified On Whatsapp Chat About The Ugly Incident, Said Unknown Gunmen Storm Eke Nkpor, the man that was beheaded is one Hausa man.

A Write Up, Was Indicted From The Video, Close To the man that was beheaded, Reports.

It Reads: No Election In Anambra State, The Return Of Unknown Gunmen.

Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below:
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Charlie2020(f): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Stop posting and alleging rubbish
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by seguno2: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
FACT!!!
Lagos colony generated 0
Northern region £2,341
Eastern region £47,000
Western region £34,000
Lagos colony £17,000

Data from the anvs of cows
If your data is true at all, why are the northerners crying like babies over VAT?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Agendanwamama: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is hilarious
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
od501:

No you don't. But if you do, then you are dumber than I think, cos everyone living the SE knows who the killers are, and it is definitely not an ipob sponsored activity.

I'm done with you. Continue fooling yourself, but I can assure you that it will get to your turn. She ur darling terrorist president is innocent? Relax, ot will definitely get to you. We are done here.

Okpo. Tufiakwa!

Like I said your level of brainwash needs medications.. but I'm sorry the medication will not get to you .

Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu carryout attack day and night.

When you see an Igbo man you will know.. maybe your brainless will not know the difference.

Go and ask some of the eyewitness..
Who your group looks like...

Usu good night.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Elsueno: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

IPOB are barbarians and animals, but stop talking rubbish. Blood-thirsty Northern mobs have slaughtered people on the streets severally throughout Nigerian history - with the most memorable and bloody being the 1966 pogroms all over the North. I personally know a neighbour of mine while I was in UNN who was killed as a corper in Kano during post-election violence in 2011 because they were angry Buhari lost. He and some other corpers ran into a police station for refuge and the mob took over the station, brought them out and lynched them. You don't need to start telling silly and obvious lies because you hate IPOB.

Confused IPOB tout, a mob during pogroms, a mob during post election violence, is what u are comparing with armed thugs beheading & killing innocent people daily in broad daylight in 2021!

U guys no get sense, I am not replying u again
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by ajl: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
midolian:
Will you call this an act by DSS or herdsmen again?

Too bad!

We know people that do beheading. They are up north. They are just on a mission in the south.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by benuejosh: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
stinechykee:
Did Igbos ever complained to you that there is terrorists in their region?? If you use this energy you are using to put mouth in Igbo affairs and use it ij your Benue state where your Fulani masters have been slaughtering your people like ram amd take over your ancestral land probably your people will not be subjected to your Fulani masters but no you will not do that only masturbating in Igbo matter
talk about Fulani with Ortom. Nanhim know where Fulani der. He should say the truth and stop killing his village people. Why is it that it is only his village Fulani people always invade. Dude is cashing out and you this opolo is here talking nonsense.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Mexicanbreed: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.
My prayer everyday is for the FG to just allow you guys enjoy this ipob for like 2yrs none stop b4 the act
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by od501: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
berrystunn:

Like I said your level of brainwash needs medications.. but I'm sorry the medication will not get to you .

Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu carryout attack day and night.

When you see an Igbo man you will know.. maybe your brainless will not know the difference.

Go and ask some of the eyewitness..
Who your group looks like...

Usu good night.

*laughing in Ekwulobia* grin

Northern puppet with 0.1 IQ deciding whether I'm Igbo or not. Wonders are indeed wonderful, na una said. I'm soo...done with u. Believe whatever you like.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
uptownmusic:

My point has been made clear. I don't argue with bigots, facts only. Everyone knows where they come from, if you like breed hate, it will only consume you and yours. Life goes on.

Where is the facts but insults.
Case closed permanently.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
od501:

*laughing in Ekwulobia* grin

Northern puppet with 0.1 IQ deciding whether I'm Igbo or not. Wonders are indeed wonderful, na una said. I'm soo...done with u. Believe whatever you like.

You guys will expire soon
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by od501: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
berrystunn:

You guys will expire soon

So as ur Nigeria. You are a poor student of history though.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
od501:

So as ur Nigeria. You are a poor student of history though.

See mugu
Nigeria is just a name
What is my business about Nigeria?
Buhari/APC is Dead on arrival..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Anambra turning to Maiduguri 02 under IPOB. I hope you guys don't run to Lagos when your state is ravaged by war. When you support evil, it will consume you and your family. Ipob and Kanu have no good intentions for the Igbos. They are bunch
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by BLAKCATZ: 1:35am On Oct 01, 2021

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by BLAKCATZ: 1:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by BLAKCATZ: 1:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
That dead man on the floor looks like a fulani. I hope am wrong. I advise all anambra people to stay at home on the election day. This is a strategy to reduce voters turnout so that rigging will be easy. Our politicians are evil. Anything to get power.
https://www./view/ME3ZM75

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Elsueno:

Confused IPOB tout, a mob during pogroms, a mob during post election violence, is what u are comparing with armed thugs beheading & killing innocent people daily in broad daylight in 2021!

U guys no get sense, I am not replying u again

You're a buffoon. A window-licking, drooling imbeciile. Mobs killing 10s of thousands of people in the streets during the '66 pogrom, or killing hundreds of people during several Northern riots is not comparable with thugs killing and beheading someone? And the buffoon proudly expressed his stupidity for all to see. Ewu. Ignorant fool that you are, you seem blissfully unaware that several people murdered in mob violence in the North like Gideon Akaluka were beheaded. Drooling imbeciile. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by UCHIHAmask: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I guess this is suspected herdsmen too right? They don't want election in Anambra abi? Or let me guess, DSS or bandits beheaded the man and planted the note there right? You guys should use your tongue to count your teeth, condemn what is evil regardless of where it is coming from.
I confirm,you have the ability of deep reasoning but yours is In one direction..
How can it be that you chose to neglect other possibilities,maybe sentiments, aren't we all guilty of it....

If you aren't igbo then there is no need listening to,understanding or accepting any thing that points to the possibility of IPOB's acquittal or a blackmail propaganda against them, Nigerians only listen to one side of the story,never from the accused or it's people view, i care only of igbos who are still against Ipob for selfish reasons.
Or are you part of the "paid agents" as my BIAFRAN bretnrens would call them,who come online and shout IPOB at every bad news in the east.....
When bad news come, people rush to condemn ipob but all who have engaged me in a talk about ipob and things in the East have failed to prove their claims....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berbs: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.

I understand that Joe Igbokwe is in charge of the Anambra operation. He intentionally burnt down his house in Nnewi to claim victim. They shall all be shamed n'ike nke chukwu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by wuhanworldvatz: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
BLAKCATZ:

https://www./view/ME3ZM75
WIKILEAKS REPORT FILED UNDER JULIAN ASSANGE wuhanworldvatz.webador.com
Albert Smith is most certianly antisemitic.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by wuhanworldvatz: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by wuhanworldvatz: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by wikiworldverse: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2021

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Femmyfestus: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
I once heard from a close friend at NIA that Nnamdi kanu was working for the government. Seems there's truth to it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
FACT!!!
Lagos colony generated 0
Northern region £2,341
Eastern region £47,000
Western region £34,000
Lagos colony £17,000

This your analysis reeks of mischief first of all you just used livestock tax to jump into a rather hasty conclusion to justify your mischief. By 1943 Eastern region was making optimum revenues from coal mining which will make livestock tax children's playthings. in the West there was already revenue from Cocoa. Eastern region and western regions had oil palm and rubber. so bros my advice try and look for something else than all these cheap lies as they do not sell anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.