Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) (74832 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Charly68: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2021
It is time for the Python Forces to dance in Anambra.. let the president move in military men to curtail the menace
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Theresamay: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2021
IPOB is now unknown gunmen! Who dey deceive who! As U kill Aboki now, tomorrow u'll cry that Aboki is killing ur IPOB brothers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Newton85:
You're right, the Eboes can't do this to themselves, it's Eskimos from Alaska that are doing this to Eboes. You idiots should keep being deluded and living in denial. Always blaming others for their own problems. What a people!
Let them, the Igbos, keep supporting evil until they are consumed by the verry same evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.
You truly see well oooo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by od501: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2021
berrystunn:

Udenné

Nkapi
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2021
franktech:
They are only trying to change the support for IPOB by funding criminals to kill people. Una come late. Igbos are not dumb.
All hail Biafra
Help me tell them my brother,they think Igbos are as dumb as them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

The obsession of you IPOB cultists with ascribing all Igbo problems to the sinister machinations of Fulanis, Yorubas etc is so incredibly childish and embarrassing. You're watching a band of emboldened thugs spiral out of control to intimidate and brutalize and pillage and even murder, and increasingly making the previously peaceful SE ungovernable and you're rambling about "the North".

IPOB has not saved anybody's ass. Stop deceiving yourself. There is far more insecurity and a pervasive climate of fear in the SE today than there was before were ever cursed to know who Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were. As I said, it's a matter of time before the monster you're enabling turns around to consume you. I only feel sorry for millions of innocent Igbos caught up in this lunacy.

Absolutely on point. At this rate, Anambra with Ipob will turn to Maiduguri 2.0.
Kanu and Ipob have nothing to offer Anambrarians but sorrow, hatred and bloodshed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2021
hammer567:

IT IS DSS AND APC STRATEGY.

IS IT IPOB ALSO IN BENUE KILLING PEOPLE THERE?
DOnt mind those slowpoke.They think Igbos are emotional and stupid as they are.Igbos know those script written by FG and DSS
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by od501: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Obi1kenobi:

The obsession of you IPOB cultists with ascribing all Igbo problems to the sinister machinations of Fulanis, Yorubas etc is so incredibly childish and embarrassing. You're watching a band of emboldened thugs spiral out of control to intimidate and brutalize and pillage and even murder, and increasingly making the previously peaceful SE ungovernable and you're rambling about "the North".

IPOB has not saved anybody's ass. Stop deceiving yourself. There is far more insecurity and a pervasive climate of fear in the SE today than there was before were ever cursed to know who Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were. As I said, it's a matter of time before the monster you're enabling turns around to consume you. I only feel sorry for millions of innocent Igbos caught up in this lunacy.

So ipob is now responsible for the unrest in the SE? What was the situation before the formation of ESN? I guess you will still say that ipob was responsible for the raping, Killing Villagers, and destruction of farmlands before the same ipob formed Esn.

The Fulani Abuja based politicians are looking for another means to send back their soldiers to the South East, and they using those political thugs to achieve that. Even the governor knows this. Take it or leave it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Igbos una mumu never do?

How can you allow Nnamdi Kalu to destroy your states, this is not the best approach to fight for sovereignty.

If you all dont come together and fight this UGM, IPOB terrorists, one day it will get to your gate, one day the whole of South East will turn to North East.Oga what is you problem,why do you people always like to put my mouth in Igbo or IPOB matter,if they start insulting you now you will say that Igbos or IPOB are insultive but it was you people that always look for that problem.I keep asking this question,when did you Igbo haters start loving Igbos you people hate so much with passion but uptill now none of you Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis that we know that hate you Igbos could answer the question

Northerners are laughing at your stupidity

I taught igbos have sense not until now
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2021
od501:

Nkapi

Usu

Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Oga what is you problem,why do you people always like to put my mouth in Igbo or IPOB matter,if they start insulting you now you will say that Igbos or IPOB are insultive but it was you people that always look for that problem.I keep asking this question,when did you Igbo haters start loving Igbos you people hate so much with passion but uptill now none of you Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis that we know that hate you Igbos could answer the question
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Igbos una mumu never do?

How can you allow Nnamdi Kalu to destroy your states, this is not the best approach to fight for sovereignty.

If you all dont come together and fight this UGM, IPOB terrorists, one day it will get to your gate, one day the whole of South East will turn to North East.

Northerners are laughing at your stupidity

I taught igbos have sense not until now
Oga why not mind your business by leaving Igbos or IPOB to do whatever they feel is right in their region.When did you Yorubas or Housa/Fulanis that hate Igbos with passion start caring for Igbos.You people always insult and put mouth in Igbos or IPOB matter and if they insults you people now you people will say that they are insultive when it is you people that always start it
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

The picture of the dead man and the attached message concerning Anambra election is enough proof to any discerning mind.
Oga he asked you valid question and stop talking like a 2yrs kid.If you are in a Court and they ask you questions concerning what you said that you know so this is the best you can give.God I don't really what is wrong with you people seriously
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by od501: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2021
berrystunn:

Usu

Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu

Okpo!
Northern chief of Zombie forces. Shame no dey catch you, a norther is writing a script and making you play by it. You have a low IQ indeed!

Atulu!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Ayomi90:

Why are u worried? They said they don't want to b part of Nigeria ND u were quick to support Buhari to speak d mumu language he claim they understand. Buhari too shld understand this clearly.
My brother please help me ask this zombie ooo.I don't know why these people are scared of letting Igbos go their saperate ways,thesame Igbos they keep on mocking and taunting.If you asked them now why they don't want Igbos to leave their beautiful Nigeria for them they will start saying who is holding Igbos not to go but whenever there is crisis in South East they arrive like smarm of pigs putting mouth in a matter that naturally did not affect them in their various State
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by vickydevoka(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
That dead man on the floor looks like a fulani. I hope am wrong. I advise all anambra people to stay at home on the election day. This is a strategy to reduce voters turnout so that rigging will be easy. Our politicians are evil. Anything to get power.
Y de picture
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Loverboy3333: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2021
stinechykee:
Oga why not mind your business by leaving Igbos or IPOB to do whatever they feel is right in their region.When did you Yorubas or Housa/Fulanis that hate Igbos with passion start caring for Igbos.You people always insult and put mouth in Igbos or IPOB matter and if they insults you people now you people will say that they are insultive when it is you people that always start it

Mumu man, oya make una kill una self finish. Na only fool go burn he house say he want to kill a rat

I am not yoruba neither I'm I fulani or hausa
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2021
benuejosh:
shift and stop talking nonsense. Ewu!! Deal with the terrorist you groomed in your house.
Did Igbos ever complained to you that there is terrorists in their region?? If you use this energy you are using to put mouth in Igbo affairs and use it ij your Benue state where your Fulani masters have been slaughtering your people like ram amd take over your ancestral land probably your people will not be subjected to your Fulani masters but no you will not do that only masturbating in Igbo matter
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Mumu man, oya make una kill una self finish. Na only fool go burn he house say he want to kill a rat

I am not yoruba neither I'm I fulani or hausa
First go and call your parents mumu.Back to what I want to tell you and I might not repeat myself again,guy did Igbos ever tell you that they are complaining about the activities of ESN, IPOB and UGM,cant you people learn to mind una business for once
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by ello29(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2021
BadNews:

Who Are The Unknown Gunmen?
I am thinking this is not an igbo killing igbos. The igbos value and respect lives. Its becoming clearly that terrorists herdsmen have strategied to attack innocent Nigerians using the no election in Anambra to hide their identities. This should be investigated and make those involved publicly
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2021
9jah:

Fulani call you south south and you agree -Case closed
My point has been made clear. I don't argue with bigots, facts only. Everyone knows where they come from, if you like breed hate, it will only consume you and yours. Life goes on.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2021
od501:

Okpo!
Northern chief of Zombie forces. Shame no dey catch you, a norther is writing a script and making you play by it. You have a low IQ indeed!

Atulu!

Your brainwash needs medications
I leave in the East.

We know what is going on
Keep fooling your self.

Monkey
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by od501: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2021
berrystunn:

Your brainwash needs medications
I leave in the East.

We know what is going on
Keep fooling your self.

Monkey

No you don't. But if you do, then you are dumber than I think, cos everyone living the SE knows who the killers are, and it is definitely not an ipob sponsored activity.

I'm done with you. Continue fooling yourself, but I can assure you that it will get to your turn. She ur darling terrorist president is innocent? Relax, ot will definitely get to you. We are done here.

Okpo. Tufiakwa!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by benuejosh: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2021
skybeauty:

The man has retracted his hasty accusation. IPOB did not kill Dr Akunyili, it is clear he was assassinated.
after being threatened!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nwunuken(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.
keep on killing yourself mumu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by stinechykee: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2021
od501:

So ipob is now responsible for the unrest in the SE? What was the situation before the formation of ESN? I guess you will still say that ipob was responsible for the raping, Killing Villagers, and destruction of farmlands before the same ipob formed Esn.

The Fulani Abuja based politicians are looking for another means to send back their soldiers to the South East, and they using those political thugs to achieve that. Even the governor knows this. Take it or leave it.
God will truly bless you for saying the gospel truth.I can't say it more than this.Those slowpoke think Igbos are like them that is easy to be deceived

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by 03072001he: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2021
make i go buy d movie (THE RETURN OF UNKNOWN GUN MEN PART 2)
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2021
stinechykee:
DOnt mind those slowpoke.They think Igbos are emotional and stupid as they are.Igbos know those script written by FG and DSS

May you and yours be engulfed by what you promote.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Algold: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

With East characters who will want to be part of them. Senseless people forming Biafra
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Farotimi72: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2021
A civilized country will use that hand writing to trace the killer.
...But in 9ja?
Ona OYO to the dead
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by helicoptarr: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2021
How Nigerians are super-easy to deceive!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.