Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) (74753 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by mandax: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
They beheaded a supposed innocent Hausa man and said no election in Anambra state. Objective: to drop their usual propaganda of falsehood that IPOB separatists who talk about no election in Anambra state are behind the killing.

In a developed country where trained investigators abound, it’s quite easy to understand that the killers have no connection to IPOB people.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by BruncleZuma: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
The government and it's agents should be called to order...this caricature don dey plenty ooo

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by NLPoliceWoman: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
RTR
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by collinsJn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Which Old News. Something I Drove Past The Scene Where It Happened. Trust Me The Scene Was Just Too Gory !!!!

Staysave:
Ma gee
That's old news....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Elock1: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
benuejosh:
Senseless people and together with people who support them.

Killing is their new found business. F0olish people.
baba rest.. Even you know what you posted is false.

Why can't you people have some dignity.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Ugandatales: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
hardywaltz:
Those bast@rds will still claim it was carried out by DSS...

They are already doing that. SMH
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by od501: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
midolian:
Will you call this an act by DSS or herdsmen again?

Too bad!

Both sir
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Depressed101:
you think the igbos would do this to themselves? Those who are doing this know themselves and why they are doing this... I don't think the igbos can have a beef so big to kill themselves.. Never.. We do not engage in senseless killing... Just take a look at theatrics these murderers are displaying wft is "return of the unknown gunmen"

So is Fulani headsman or Boko Haram killing the people?
Continue show casing your age.

IPONK, indigenous people of nnamdi kanu should accept full responsibility of insecurity in the East.. this is one of the results of prison break.
They should accept responsibility
No police station is operating...

When group of people who call them self ESN believe in human blood for juju to get protection ,

The blood is pushing them to kill .
Killing the people they claim to protect.
If they claim they're not involve they should go after the people doing it .. I thought they're eastern security network...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Tapout(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Obiano will not drop bounty for this one now.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by ideatoprince18(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Depressed101:
you think the igbos would do this to themselves? Those who are doing this know themselves and why they are doing this... I don't think the igbos can have a beef so big to kill themselves.. Never.. We do not engage in senseless killing... Just take a look at theatrics these murderers are displaying wft is "return of the unknown gunmen"
....... Shut up ..... Shut up your uselesssss mouth .... Stop living in denial ..... U til it happens to u or someone near u .... Ur eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by foleskay(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Laslas fg go declare state of emergency in that state. Python dance 3.0 loading. Foolish Igbos killing their owns. Reducing their already dwindling population by themselves. E go soon clear for una eyes,but by then most of ur cities go don turn ghost towns.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by RPirez: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hausa and Igbo pple suppose to dey dwell among themselves. Igbo pple dey try to act like they're civilized but, the truth is they're just as barbaric even worse than the Hausa pple. angry

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by mandax: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Igbo's make ona stop to dey kill ona sef!!!........

A nation in war with herself can't stand!!!!!

Islamic terrorists with their sympathizers for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, and their online propagandists, must face the judgment of Karma before long.
Continue to entertain yourself.

Before long, they shall send armed forces of Nigeria to the scene to kill more innocent civilians in pretext of searching for IPOB people.

How to fight a Jihad using government institutions and terrorists.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by od501: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

From The Trending Video As Sighted By , Unknown Gunmen Beheaded Man In Nkpor Anambra State, On Tuesday, September 28th, 2021.

Eyewitness Who Quickly Notified On Whatsapp Chat About The Ugly Incident, Said Unknown Gunmen Storm Eke Nkpor, the man that was beheaded is one Hausa man.

A Write Up, Was Indicted From The Video, Close To the man that was beheaded, Reports.

It Reads: No Election In Anambra State, The Return Of Unknown Gunmen.

Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below:

Political thugs on the loose. They creating an avenue to send back their terrorist on uniform to kill innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
BadNews:

Who Are The Unknown Gunmen?

IPONK
indigenous people of nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Kaiser20: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Zorn:
I can swear that it's Nigeria government that is doing all these so that the Easterners will revolt against iPob . Too much presence of DSS in the east
Stop swearing little boy. The igbos will surely revolt against ipob it's a matter of time. The igbos are intelligent people, they are just tolerating Ipob because of Buhari's leadership problem.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by otokx(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Is this not fake news?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Tantumego: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Damn, the length at which these evil bokobuhari presidency would go just to give a dog a bad name is second to none, damn.. same fools that hired protester in there favour at the just concluded UN summit are at it again and they think Nigerians are that gullible not to be able to discern the handwriting on the wall.. curse be on Buhari and any idiot that still in one way or the other supports one Nigeria or worse still gives any credit to these evil bokobuhari that have turned Nigeria into what it is now.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by pieces18: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is also done by the Igbos
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by ezechi24(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Depressed101:

relax hand go touch them very soon.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by frowland(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Depressed101:
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
od501:

Political thugs on the loose. They creating an avenue to send back their terrorist on uniform to kill innocent citizens.

They're the once that place sit at home right?
And also kill any one that comes out .

They're the once saying no election in Anambra state..

They're the once that did prison break in IMO state.
And also ask police to leave all check point and also attack police stations.

Continue fooling your selfs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by holarmhylekan: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
I will support Buhari to treat them in a language they understand
They need another operation python dance.
I miss TY buratai sha
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Zorn: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

DSS=IPOB=Unknown gunmen.

Igbos took the bait of the foolany govt by allowing a reactionary man lead them and mistake of eastern governors not quickly forming ESN immediately after Amotekun giving way to Nnamdi kanu's militia.
Dave umahi was reluctant to form the eastern security because of his political ambitions the reason Kanu formed the security. But Nigeria government is just scared iPob will spoil the eastern political activity Anambra is the testing ground the reason they are killing people to blackmail ipob
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Harpyeagle(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
otokx:
Is this not fake news?
I feel like i smell set up here sha.. The same people who went all the way to sponsor/pay protesters outside the country who know nothing about nigeria to counter genuine protesters, who paid thugs to infiltrate youth protests again police brutality to tag them bad..
It's very possible they are still at it again. Because the only people who'd benefit so much from the bad names this indigenous group are getting is this same people.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by foleskay(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.
Foolish prophet who CNT read BTW d lines.wetin concen fulani with Igbos.if those killers are truly Fulanis,they would hv been caught by d indigenes. Make una stop this Fulani theory bullsit.those killers are ur fellow IBO men. Know this and be save.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
It surprises me how people get away with killing in this country, no pursuit , no Intel nothing, wtf is the police and armed forces doing, this country is sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by kelvin21887(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
From the look of things that man was murdered in the open, employing the aids of forensic experts will unravel details following a crime scene that has not altered..the blood is still freshly flowing, carried out during the day and in the open close to a major road, so people definitely saw what was happening....I rest my case
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by berrystunn(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hopefully3:
This is handiwork of enemies

IPONK
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by seanjy4konji: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
To say its the same men that have been running the cou try for over 40 years that are still imposing fear on people so S NOT to be voted out to cotinue looting...tell me??where are they taking all this money to

Do this people ever retire from office??

do we still have a constitution...to them its do or die affair...they only lot...see as igeria looks like a dumping ground..

We are not different from animals...thats why police would just wake up and start slapping women and children for o reason on main road and obody dare as k him why...

Tell him armed robbers are in your area and he will remov his clothes so that he can not be identified...

One idiot was tell nigerians earlier that there is no reason to leave nigeria ie Japa..to refurbish this country...If a man is not mad or cursed by the Gods...why you a sane man tell ay reasonable person who has access to leave this country stay behind??to kee polishing shoes of politicians and children when e can do well for him self

You are mad sir for the story you write..if you can save,save...Just know this and know peace....Get out of here wheile you can if you know you have nobody to watch your backk,,Even rich children only come to spend money and go back...Dem no deh here fully and can move if you start your seseless war...they are all Dual citizens...

no say i no tell you ooo..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
holarmhylekan:
I will support Buhari to treat them in a language they understand
They need another operation python dance.
I miss TY buratai sha

I tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.