Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) (74730 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by ivolt: 2:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
That dead man on the floor looks like a fulani. I hope am wrong. I advise all anambra people to stay at home on the election day. This is a strategy to reduce voters turnout so that rigging will be easy. Our politicians are evil. Anything to get power.
Ipob member, we know that is the aim of your killings.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by richmond500: 3:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Depressed101:
you think the igbos would do this to themselves? Those who are doing this know themselves and why they are doing this... I don't think the igbos can have a beef so big to kill themselves.. Never.. We do not engage in senseless killing... Just take a look at theatrics these murderers are displaying wft is "return of the unknown gunmen"
Oga, igbos kill themselves over a little land dispute, Igbos are barbarians
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Madas1986(m): 3:02am On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.
it will soon land for your head senseless human being

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by arantess: 3:06am On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

The picture of the dead man and the attached message concerning Anambra election is enough proof to any discerning mind.
What kind of close-mindedness is this reasoning....

If you were a detective this is how you will draw conclusion and write your reports?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Metrofox(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2021
post=106294662:
Reading members comments on this issue.
We will release our comment on this heinous crime in due time.

Modify :
Ipob sympathizer don vex as usual.
Can't even wait for 3 seconds to expressed the bottle frustrations.
We pray the evil and deaths you support will not consume you for being against truth here.
We pray these terrorists you are here supporting and defending won't get to murder your relatives as they killed our relative Miracle Nwobodo.

Arrant nonsense.
Seun Osewa, you better step up and do something about your forum.
This is getting outta hands.
The TRUTH can never be suppressed forever.
Note!
Each and everyone in support of every terrorist organizations in Nigeria, (Boko Haram, Igbos, bandits. Unknowing gunmen, evil one among the herdsmen, kidnappers, ritualists etc) will never end well in life.
Untimely deaths await them all.

Thanks for that response to him
But next time, ignoring those terrorists supporters kills them more.
The evil they support will consume them all and their family members.
It's all a matter of time.

We only hope it won't generate to that.
That has been our prayers from day one.

Shut up,a pastor was beheaded in kano some days ago.. where were you abi eye dey pain you selectively..Omo ale
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by CXLVII: 3:07am On Sep 30, 2021
cotzywitzy:
This is a strategy by the government to declare state of emergency in the east. The north want to remain in power come 2023.

Your foolishness is outstanding
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:08am On Sep 30, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

From The Trending Video As Sighted By , Unknown Gunmen Beheaded Man In Nkpor Anambra State, On Tuesday, September 28th, 2021.

Eyewitness Who Quickly Notified On Whatsapp Chat About The Ugly Incident, Said Unknown Gunmen Storm Eke Nkpor, the man that was beheaded is one Hausa man.

A Write Up, Was Indicted From The Video, Close To the man that was beheaded, Reports.

It Reads: No Election In Anambra State, The Return Of Unknown Gunmen.

Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below:

DEFINITELY, THIS IS NOT IPOB..
IT IS NOW VERY CLEAR THAT THESE KILLINGS ARE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:13am On Sep 30, 2021
BadNews:

Who Are The Unknown Gunmen?
Ask the Nigerian Security that had failed to unravel that mystery, yet they choose to say that they are IPOB/ESN even Without Investigations.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by CXLVII: 3:20am On Sep 30, 2021
chaloskyx:
ok guys let me give you a piece of info on how this event plays out The 2021 Anambra State gubernatorial election is scheduled to take place take place on November 6, 2021,

stage 1 : FG assassinates a popular SE indigene FG leaves note at crime scene saying no governorship election,
Stage 2:FG declares a state of emergency and military takeover of SE,
Stage 3: Elections hold under tight military security
Stage 4: Elections end FG withdraws military and normalcy returns

In a nutshell this man was murdered to make way for FG Elections if you like believe if you like let your ethnic sentiments and disdain for another tribe cloud your judgements but we all know FG is behind this and just like end sars it would do anything to maintain control of political power even if it means killing its citizens all of us are disposable.

You are not brilliant.

Are you a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by edochie12: 3:22am On Sep 30, 2021
I ask again,who are the unknown gunmen,this one you people are saying IPOB was the people that killed the man and his orderly,did you do investigations,the people that commited the crime are the unknown gunmen not ipob
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Caseless: 3:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
That's old news....
you donkeys take pleasure in lying to yourselves. You deny reality to feel better about.

It will consume all of you very soon.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Caseless: 3:29am On Sep 30, 2021
edochie12:
I ask again,who are the unknown gunmen,this one you people are saying IPOB was the people that killed the man and his orderly,did you do investigations,the people that commited the crime are the unknown gunmen not ipob
who are the unknown gunmen?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Caseless: 3:31am On Sep 30, 2021
Depressed101:
you think the igbos would do this to themselves? Those who are doing this know themselves and why they are doing this... I don't think the igbos can have a beef so big to kill themselves.. Never.. We do not engage in senseless killing... Just take a look at theatrics these murderers are displaying wft is "return of the unknown gunmen"
communities fight over land and people get killed across SE. Save us the holier than thou attitude.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Dedemworld: 3:32am On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
That's old news....

Is better u wakeup from you slumber, b4 u won't forever wake up again
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Safyqueen: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Nwaotu10:

I don't support senseless killings in anyway, but your submission is stale.

All these while Fulani herdsmen (Northerners) were killing people in Enugu, Anambra, Abia and Ebonyi, it never occurred to you it can ignite ethnic crises.

Start the killing up North na, make we equally start am down here. Lubbish!!!

This madness has to stop. That's the meaning of my submission. Nobody has monopoly of violence. If you want the north to start killing so that you can continue to kill in the East, it doesn't occur to you that only few Hausas are residing in your place as compared to Igbos in Kaduna alone talk less of Kano and other northern towns?

Must we kill ourselves. How many times are you going to continue killing and ascribe it to Fulani killings? haba.

If you are doing it because of Buhari, it remain less than two years for him to go, so what?

Whatever you people want, Biafra or presidency, do you think you will have it peacefully from the way you people are going?

Do you think all these developed countries has time for anybody if war break up in Nigeria? Even you think Isreal will support you guys for free? Just wake up.

There are better and modern ways to address your concerns and agitations within this present Nigeria context as worse as it is without spilling these bloods, that's my concern please.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Caseless: 3:37am On Sep 30, 2021
post=106294662:
Reading members comments on this issue.
We will release our comment on this heinous crime in due time.

Modify :
Ipob sympathizer don vex as usual.
Can't even wait for 3 seconds to expressed the bottle frustrations.
We pray the evil and deaths you support will not consume you for being against truth here.
We pray these terrorists you are here supporting and defending won't get to murder your relatives as they killed our relative Miracle Nwobodo.

Arrant nonsense.
Seun Osewa, you better step up and do something about your forum.
This is getting outta hands.
The TRUTH can never be suppressed forever.
Note!
Each and everyone in support of every terrorist organizations in Nigeria, (Boko Haram, Igbos, bandits. Unknowing gunmen, evil one among the herdsmen, kidnappers, ritualists etc) will never end well in life.
Untimely deaths await them all.

Thanks for that response to him
But next time, ignoring those terrorists supporters kills them more.
The evil they support will consume them all and their family members.
It's all a matter of time.

We only hope it won't generate to that.
That has been our prayers from day one.
This same people are ALL over each and every states in the Federation doing their businesses with no one beheading them.
We have been praying innocent people won't suffer for the sins of some jobless brainwashed swines and miscreants.

We Rise.
imagine if an igbo man is beheaded in Kano, what they'll be saying by now. They'd have cried to the UN and USA for help. They'll give reasons why they need to break away and will tell the world 1 million igbo men are killed every day in the north.

One thing I'm very sure of is this, what they're clapping for will consume them very soon.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Caseless: 3:38am On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Fulanis are being sponsored by the government to destabilize Anambra state, then fulani security agencies would dive in under the guise of restoring law and order and start killing Igbo youths, I see their plans failing, I see Southern Nigeria gaining her Independence.

This I have seen.
stupid thing.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Safyqueen: 3:40am On Sep 30, 2021
hammer567:

SO, ONLY FULANI ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER ENUGU AND KILL IGBO PEOPLE WITH NO CONSEQUENCE?

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM?

DOES YOUR PLANET HAVE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE?

EVEN USA, DEY FEAR NORTH KOREA MUSCLE.

This madness has to stop. That's the meaning of my submission. Nobody has monopoly of violence as you rightly said. If you want the north to start killing so that you can continue killing in the East, it doesn't occur to you that only few Hausas are residing in your place as compared to Igbos in Kaduna alone talk less of Kano and other northern towns?

Must we kill ourselves. How many times are you going to continue killing and ascribe it to Fulani killings? haba.

If you are doing it because of Buhari, it remain less than two years for him to go, so what?

Whatever you people want, Biafra or presidency, do you think you will have it peacefully from the way you people are going?

Do you think all these developed countries has time for anybody if war break up in Nigeria? Even you think Isreal will support you guys for free? Just wake up.

There are better and modern ways to address your concerns and agitations within this present Nigeria context as worse as it is without spilling these bloods, that's my concern please.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by michoim(m): 3:40am On Sep 30, 2021
After they will say na Fulani herdsmen invaded them....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by hansomb: 3:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:
Ma gee
That's old news....
if na ur bros dey murdered like that will it seems old news to you even if it up to 10 years. You lack sympathy for your Real Igbo brothers just because of one illiterate called Kanu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by tonyashburton: 4:24am On Sep 30, 2021
Wait for it.O na bia kita.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by GreenArrow1(m): 4:25am On Sep 30, 2021
franktech:
They are only trying to change the support for IPOB by funding criminals to kill people. Una come late. Igbos are not dumb.
All hail Biafra

On the contrary, you people have proven to be one of the dumbest ethnic groups to ever walk the face of the earth, with your recent actions and tacit support for terrorists in this current time.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by allthingsgood: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

This your narrative is no longer selling. Stop supporting ipob terrorists.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by seguno2: 4:49am On Sep 30, 2021
midolian:
Will you call this an act by DSS or herdsmen again?

Too bad!

Possible, yes.

Was Abacha not killing people and bombing governors like Marwa to blame NADECO
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by seguno2: 4:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I guess this is suspected herdsmen too right? They don't want election in Anambra abi? Or let me guess, DSS or bandits beheaded the man and planted the note there right? You guys should use your tongue to count your teeth, condemn what is evil regardless of where it is coming from.

Yes it is the government doing it all.
Otherwise why have they not arrested the perpetrators
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by seguno2: 4:55am On Sep 30, 2021
hardywaltz:
Those bast@rds will still claim it was carried out by DSS...

IPIGSRSHALLOW:
The resident NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys will also blame this on Fulanis or DSS as usual.

The Taliban of the SadEast are terrorizing their own people but loves blaming everyone else.
Pathetic set of animals.

If it is not the government behind the killings, why have they not dealt with the unknown gunmen since
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Princeton92(m): 5:15am On Sep 30, 2021
ObalaEmma:

Mechie onu gi. Ndi agbero na nzuzu buzi ndi na head IpOB. Dont you think is a big problem.

Well if your shut up and retweet your words in English then I'll understand the problem you're talking about better cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Chiden(f): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2021
What's all these cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Ibkhaleel01: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2021
9jah:

You caused a tribe that has been feeding you ,let us go nah -Parasites
THE NORTH FEEDS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY YET WE NEVER MAKE SUCH STUPID comments
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by alen4smith(m): 5:52am On Sep 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you are mad!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) by Naajjii: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Depressed101:
But it the same Igbo people doing the killings. What dou mean mean mean Igbo's can't big beef to be killing themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.