Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Discipleship And Counselling Chatroom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discipleship And Counselling Chatroom (157 Views)

Discipleship Relationship. / Missionary Work Of Pastor Leads To Discipleship Of More Than 1000 North Koreans / Discipleship, The Solution: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discipleship And Counselling Chatroom by zik4ever: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello friends
Concerned about the growing trend of backsliding and apostasy, seeing the way many are being misled by the wicked, realising that eternity is near, considering the need to stand in the gap and appreciating the medium of a chat room like this, I've set up this thread as a non-denominational platform for discipleship, sharing the undiluted but scarce word if God, counselling youths and young adults as well as marriages from a Biblical perspective.
You can drop your concerns, questions and also contact me for private counselling on more intimate and personal matters that may not be appropriate to discuss here.
Your servant in His love,
Bro Isaac
Re: Discipleship And Counselling Chatroom by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
zik4ever:
Hello friends
Concerned about the growing trend of backsliding and apostasy, seeing the way many are being misled by the wicked, realising that eternity is near, considering the need to stand in the gap and appreciating the medium of a chat room like this, I've set up this thread as a non-denominational platform for discipleship, sharing the undiluted but scarce word if God, counselling youths and young adults as well as marriages from a Biblical perspective.
You can drop your concerns, questions and also contact me for private counselling on more intimate and personal matters that may not be appropriate to discuss here.
Your servant in His love,
Bro Isaac
Jesus Christ said that He alone is Teacher, Master/Head, Shepherd/Guide, Authority/Leader, Comforter, Counselor, Helper etc., to each and everyone who belongs to Him - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10, John 10 vs 7 - 16, John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided

Jesus Christ sent us out to teach the Gospel to those in the world, not those who are saved, so my question to you is this. By calling people to join your chat, I hope your intention is not to insert yourself in the place of Jesus Christ over those who you presume to be saved? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Our Justification In Christ Through The Blood Of Jesus Part 1 / Understand This Truth.. / It Pays to hear GOD'S VOICE (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.