Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC (11059 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by adebayo201: 5:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Getting NIN won't change the state of this nation. Are these people dump?
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by enemyofprogress: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Unless you don’t have money. No be Nigeria? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!

Dominique good morning darling
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 30, 2021
All these parastatals, federal agencies under bihari has become so useless to indigenous Nigerians.

While Indigenous Nigerians will not get passports, strangers from Niger, Chad, Mali, Mauritania etc will be allowed and given a warm embrace to cross through our northern boarders into our country by the immigration, NCC would be blind wether they are profiled or not, provided "Yea our brother is the Mr fresident"

It is less than two yeary people, let's hang on there. May 29 is may 29

The problem we have today down south is the betraying nature of the other selfish, corny, snitch and envious tribe.
While we have been advocating for southern unity, they continued to call us names only to start behaving like they have been in the forefront recently due to another selfish interest.

He who holds a person down will continue to be down with the person. When you free the person to stand you shall stand
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by TRIGITIS: 5:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Thanks for the questions. First of all I'm a patriot who loves and wants the best for my country. I sacrifice my time to educate the masses like you on how to make our beloved country a better place for us and our children. I am fully engaged and well doing so you don't have to worry about me dear. My mission on nairaland is to speak the truth always no matter who's involved ok. I hope I've answered your question dear
I don't think you have job. A person with job won't remain on nairaland 24 hrs. Impossible. So question unanswered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Fahdiga(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2021
TRIGITIS:

I don't think you have job. A person with job won't remain on nairaland 24 hrs. Impossible. So question unanswered.
Send your CV if you want to get fixed. I'm ok on my own bro
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by nextstep(m): 5:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Nice... meanwhile bandits are travelling in and out of the country, driving cars, trucks, and bikes, making phone calls without any issue. The only people to be negatively impacted are law-abiding citizens, as usual.
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by houseontherock: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2021
They will still go and give their terrorist brothers NIN in the forest
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by AntiMahdi: 6:05am On Sep 30, 2021
The NCC will later demand proof of vaccination for covid to add to NIN database or suspend the NIN identity of those who refuse to take the Jab.

This is where we are heading to under this satanic Islamo-Marxist govt.
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Tzar(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2021
No be corrupt Nigerian civil service go handle this your directive? It will only be expensive not impossible to obtain those documents without NIN.
Instead of strengthening the infrastructural backbone of the country to guarantee e-voting & electronic transmission of results, this NCC is devoting so much energy into bullying Nigerians with NIN that looks useless to me (just like other data collection in the past) .
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Antoeni(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Hmmm see Collabo
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by bleskid: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2021
not driving license it is driver license
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by ComputerWiz007: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2021
What baffles me, is that Nigerians will still vote in This APC government come 2023. Suffer no dey tire Una undecided
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Mgada1ne(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Useless!

When majority of your citizens are residing in Refugee camps. How will that be useful to them??
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2021
I don't still have this NIN till now
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by dingbang(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Una go still shift am till 2023
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by MemoriesAndMe: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2021
People are complaining of hunger, this one is talking about drivers license. Is it not someone that has eaten first that can buy and drive a car? Is it not somebody that has transport fare to the airport that may know what a passport is? Hunger doesn't care about passport and license abeg.

Talk about the main social benefits of the NIN as these two aren't so important. The US for example uses its social security system for proper demographic planning, especially towards catering for the least privileged, thats enough reasons for the populace to freely enrol - since its likely to contribute to their growth. The least privileged dont need drivers license nor passports, if those were the cases in the sane countries, no one would care.

Is it not Nigeria where every rule can be broken?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Forest122: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Another problem
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by splashbaby(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Should be extended to voters card too.
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by kraftysprouts: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
It still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is a failed state under Buhari

NIGERIA IS a FAILED STATE SINCE 1960
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by nikz(f): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2021
The things this government prioritize is alarming and disturbing mtchewwww
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by TUANKU(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Get NIN... Don't link it to any mobile number, use it for on the spot identification.
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by moonraker(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2021
angry angry angry angry
Priorities.

Nigeria making it difficult of it citizens at every turn.

Start and stop everywhere you go.

First, it was national ID. followed by voters ID, followed by BVN, now its NIN? Whats next? MIM or MMM?
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by tempusfugit: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2021
MR MAN , YOU BE MUMU
Enyimbamercedes:
How has it helped the security situation?

How many bandits have you caught or kidnappers have you traced by this initiative?

Rather you resort to shutting down telecom services to curb banditry meaning the entire exercise is just a massive waste of time!

Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by optionalY09: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Nobody cares, just focus on the North, I am breaking this country.
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2021
ComputerWiz007:
What baffles me, is that Nigerians will still vote in This APC government come 2023. Suffer no dey tire Una undecided

Some Nigerians

Not all

Besides
Some have made so much money since they voted for this APC government
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2021
kraftysprouts:

NIGERIA IS a FAILED STATE SINCE 1960

Since 1914 actually
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by dallyemmy: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2021
...BUT E NOR REACH VOTER'S CARD ABI...
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by Blaze232(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2021
NCC Na your mate. You better get ur NIN
NORMALLY NIS USES NIN NUMBER FOR PASSPORT ENROLLMENT. ITS NO LONGER A NEW THING .WHEN WE OPENED FILE AT THEIR OFFICE, YOUR L.GA,YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE, YOUR GUARANTOR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT N YOUR NIN IS NEEDED. NOTHING NEW
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by TRIGITIS: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Send your CV if you want to get fixed. I'm ok on my own bro
I know you are okay on nairaland. Go recruit your ipob brothers first. Na dem dey cry say no job because of Buhari. Abi dem no qualify ni? grin
Re: Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC by bigmarvelous(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Seek Access To $3.2Billion World Bank Fund / Finally "An Igbo Man" Imposes Governor On Oyo People / Secondus: PDP Governors’ Meeting Deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.