Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

A Big No To United States Of Africa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Big No To United States Of Africa. (4649 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / President Jonathan Relocate Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015. / President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Angelheart: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2007
thabo:

Let Africa stay the way it is right now. Just imagine being one country with Tunisians,Lybians and other numskull Arabs.

Bona monna Thabo, ke dumellana le wena all the way! wink

Goodness, this USAfrica thing will never work. And as you fore mentioned, all nations will flock down to SA and somehow destabilize the economy and our lifesyles. Already, ba busy ko Sunnyside le Hillbrow without the papers and are busy increasing the crime stats. Iyo, imagine Zimbwawe, DRC and the rest of the war infested countries! I say NO!
It will never work!
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
I personally think that Denex should see a doctor urgently. This guy sick.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by McKren(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
If this happen the world will never know a better negative definition of the word SYNERGY where our combined problems will be bigger than the sum of our individual National problems.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by denex: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2007
@thabo

Na all your Boer ancestors including Botha dey sick.

@Africa is not trying to become one country. Have you asked yourself why all the citizens in the EU have not flocked down to Paris, London, Berlin and Zurich?

A United Africa is not meant to become one country. Or do you really think the European Union has become one country? Was the USSR one country. By the way, thabo, these questions are not for you. They are for those with an I.Q greater than 1.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
Oh no Denex you did't insult me! Look here jumbo most of South Africans don't want to mix with you people until you start to behave like human beings and stop these civil wars. By the way I saw your profile, you look so black dude. He who thinks others are fools he is in fact a real fool. You little peace of shit.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by rossy4life(f): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2007
The greatest mistake africa will make is to form the so called USA, it's very stupid. Nigeria alone is estimated to have atleast 250 tribes, we've not been able to resolve our differences, desrimination among ethnic groups in Nigeria is not a new problem, Hausas kill there fellow Hausas in the nothern part all in the name of RELIGION, until you can embrace your own country man you definately cannot accept someone else from other African counties.

Most African leaders are obsessed by power, problem will arise when chosing the president and cabinet, probably they might start assasinating themselves, which could even cause war. Every country has got it's own personal problem, for example Sudan is compounded by genocide and hunger, a country like Zimbabwe has got political unrest, some african country are extremely poor.

There is nothing bad in coming together to form USA, after every Afican country is stable, politically and economically.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by McKren(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
Forget about Europe and USSR, when large organisations are failing you break them down into functional units and try to resolve their problems individually. What is the rationale for assembly failing units that have not beeen able to manage their internal differences.

From a Nigerian point of view, a United Africa is not in our best interest.

Yes we can sign treaties to encourage trade between African Nations, we can sign treaties that will compel developed Nations and industries sourcing its raw materials in Africa to establish factories in Africa or such materials will be sold at higher costs, we can sign treaties that will strengthen the AU force towards peacekeeping missions and bolden them to make decisive decisions like going into Sudan without the permission of Umar El-Bashir but on an African mandate (i.e. if necessary).

But talking about having one economy, one army, one sovereignty is pointless and Nigeria should never support it.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hey rossy4life I totally agree with you. At least there are honest Nigerians out there unlike Denex.
Angelheart maybe nna le wena we could hook up babes what do you think?
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Angelheart: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2007
thabo:

Oh no Denex you did't insult me! Look here jumbo most of South Africans don't want to mix with you people until you start to behave like human beings and stop these civil wars.

Speak for yourself Thabo. This is not necessarily true. You are now starting to sound Xenophobic.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2007
Don't start with me Angelheart. I'm not xenophobic, is just that I'm stating the facts. The fact is there is a lot of black on black wars in Africa, its so special. Oh are you also one of those Africa my motherland shit. Catch a wake up man these people will never change. They don't like you they are just pretending.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by denex: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2007
thabo is one of those white supremacist neo-Nazi Boers who believe it is the fault of other Africans that South Africans became free from his slave driving father, BOTHA. His ID, tha-bo is just an anagram of his true identity: bo-tha.

@you not the same tout that was selling stories to me of how South Africans are nothing but imperialists. Thabo, you're still a learner at this whole divide and conquer propaganda. You need more training.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Angelheart: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2007
Thabo, ure confused and you are beginning to confuse me too my HOME BOI! Your first post on this forum you mentioned that you LOVE hanging around Nigerians and all of the sudden you start being hateful and all so tribalistic. Wettin dey happen nau? That is what a typical racist red necked boer would say: "Oh I love blacks. I grew up with them. I can speak Zulu. Unjani". While deepdown the individual would be filled with bigotry and hate.

A beg, maybe you should catch a wake up and smell some dagga oga! It drives me BONKUS to se an ALLEGED African spewing so much hate towards their fellow Africans. Whatever happened to the Spirit of Ubuntu? If they (Nigerians) hate me/you so much, why on earth should I bend low to their level and become something that Im not? What would that make me? Surely that would be letting go of my true identity would it not?

All the same Thabo, Im starting to doubt your true identity!
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by denex: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
@AngelHeart

I initially doubted thabo's true identity and primary goal because he came in with sly and pretence. But when he kept on condemning Nigerians under the guise that he was a South African, after he saw I wouldn't budge, he started trying to sell me a story that South Africa has a secret imperialist plan to dominate the whole of Africa. When he saw I was in support of that too, he just generally started hating.

That is when I stopped doubting and realised that thabo is a descendant of the Masters who have now become servants and is trying to re-live the old days.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hey I'm not white check my profile you bigots!
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Angelheart: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
Earlier on, somebody suggested that we ignore Thabo! I think we should do just that! undecided
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hey Angelhearts you sound racist, how can you call whites rednecks. Some of us have european and african backrounds and we identify with both. So don't insult my other half. I starting to believe that you belong to the racist Pan Africanism concept. Don't start to sound like Denex.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
I have a suggestion for you Angelhearts, maybe you should relocate to Nigeria and stay there peacefully with brothers hey, what do you think. We are trying to build a unified South Africa but you still call whites rednecks. Shame on you. I guesse you reside in Hillbrow or Sunnyside with your Nigerian friends hey!
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Angelheart: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ Denex:

You have it right on my brother. Na this one be an Oyibo! wink
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2007
I don't even think that you're South African. I've never seen or heard such an apologetic South African. You are probably a Nigerian or just sucking up. You are a disgrace to this country. in fact you are one the people who are trying to make our country a third world poor country by screaming Africa Uhuru shit. Your same African brothers did not even bother to vote for us durng the world cup bid. We had to relly on our actual brothers, the Brazillians, Caribeeans and most of the European countries. Where were your African brothers. Wake up and smell the coffie. South Africa used to be such a wonderful country, untill they allowed Africans to come here with deseases like AIDS,MALARIA etc. Now look at the mess that we have here. Oh GOD hear our prayers.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by angel101(f): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2007
thabo:

I don't even think that you're South African. I've never seen or heard such an apologetic South African. You are probably a Nigerian or just sucking up. You are a disgrace to this country. in fact you are one the people who are trying to make our country a third world poor country by screaming Africa Uhuru shit. Your same African brothers did not even bother to vote for us durng the world cup bid. We had to relly on our actual brothers, the Brazillians, Caribeeans and most of the European countries. Where were your African brothers. Wake up and smell the coffie. South Africa used to be such a wonderful country, untill they allowed Africans to come here with deseases like AIDS,MALARIA etc. Now look at the mess that we have here. Oh GOD hear our prayers.

u have just shown urself. I never thot i could say this but the likes of u make me wish that all foreigners were banned from SA after the fall of aparthied.
Who are the 'we' u keep referring to? Maybe u do not realise that SA is originally a black country. Live with it or get the hell out!!! u make me sick!
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Angelheart: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
angel101:

u have just shown yourself. I never thot i could say this but the likes of u make me wish that all foreigners were banned from SA after the fall of aparthied.
Who are the 'we' u keep referring to? Maybe u do not realise that SA is originally a black country. Live with it or get the hell out!!! u make me sick!

No mind this boi angel101! Affrimative action is busy gnawing at his career and that of his sisters and cousins!
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by tobiit(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2007
thabo. I THINK U NEED TO SHUT THE F**K UP angry

OK

U DUMMIE
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by denex: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Seun

It's because am "BLACK".
Yes! It's cos am BLACK!

This is the RACISM and INJUSTICE inherent in the system!
It's all political!
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by olanajim(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
United Shame of Africa, what use would that be? Let just hope we get it right this time.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2007
South Africa is not originally a black country. Just like the United States, which is not originally a white country. Its just that blacks came first, then Whites who were followed by Indians and of course coloureds also came into the fold. This is a multiracial country, its just that some blacks want to make it a completely black country. People like Angelhearts should relocate to Zimbabwe or Nigeria. I'm not a racist its just that out of all these African countries our forefathers chose to live South Africa and it paid off look at this country now, it is not your typical failed African state like Sudan,Zimbabwe,Nigeria,Ivory Coast and many more.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2007
thabo:

South Africa is not originally a black country.

It was.

thabo:

Just like the United States, which is not originally a white country. Its just that blacks came first, then Whites who were followed by Indians and of course coloureds also came into the fold.

Blacks did not emigrate to South Africa, they had been living there for centuries until the whites and indians came, colonised them, raped their lands and made them slaves in the land of their forefathers. This has no relation to the history of the US.

thabo:

This is a multiracial country,

not really. its a nation of slaves, second class citizens and their masters.

thabo:

its just that some blacks want to make it a completely black country. People like Angelhearts should relocate to Zimbabwe or Nigeria. I'm not a racist its just that out of all these African countries our forefathers chose to live South Africa and it paid off look at this country now, it is not your typical failed African state like Sudan,Zimbabwe,Nigeria,Ivory Coast and many more.

Thank God for your white masters. You give south africa another 40yrs when all the white people will have emigrated back to their original lands. We'll see what you noise making slaves will make out of ur country. Today is one day i am terribly sorry that my government commited a penny to fighting apartheid. we should just have ignored your black slavish faces so you could continue digging more gold for ur masters.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Angelheart: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2007
davidylan:

Today is one day i am terribly sorry that my government commited a penny to fighting apartheid. we should just have ignored your black slavish faces so you could continue digging more gold for your masters.

Davidylan

You are giving THABO exactly what he wants. Comments such as yours will only cause division amongst the black race. Thabo happens to be a white boi!

@ Thabo

Off course South Africa belongs to the black people you 'wit verkraamde boer!' Your ancestors (If you have any) came in and invaded our land, took over, enslaved us, took what is rightfully ours but, they were not stategic enough. It is times like these that I wish Chris Hani was still alive coz I know he would have implememnted the real reverse apartheid.

I still have hope that your kind will slowly but surely keep immigrating to Europe, where you safely belong!
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by thabo(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2007
Nigerians are just jealous because they used to call themselves Africa's giants. So now the whole world recognises South Africa as the real boss, the master of Africa. You are trying to divide whites and blacks in SA, HELLO! it won't work. My home language Afrikaans is the only indeginous white language in Africa. So white Afrikaners belong in South Africa. Liberal well informed and civilised Black South Africans unlike Angelhearts will never chase whites away from their home.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by koredemma(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2007
hi,  The United States of Africa is a good thing if not that the motive behind it's formulation is not right.
I will say until our leader get their priorities right, this new phenomenon will only create a better means of oppressing the people Blacks and whites inclusive. please do not see the rejection of the proposal as a means to discriminate against anybody. Remember that there are people of diverse nationality in Nigeria as much as there are in S/A.

all Africans that are in the spirit of unity and oneness should say no to the continuity of the processing until a new set of leaders who have the interest of the people at heart come into power, not only in Nigeria, South Africa, but all over Africa.

Thirdly do not forget that we are not yet ready for such considering our level of development.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2007
is thabo actually white? i think he's a black fellow.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by champredd(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
who said SA doesn't belong to black?

I will just say, the blacks in SA are just lucky, because they could have been wiped out the way the natives in North and South America were wiped out.
Re: A Big No To United States Of Africa. by denex: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
@davidylan

I'm surprised that you still haven't seen through that guy's charade.

Would any sane African claim that Africa is not really an African Continent. It's just that the Africans came first. Then the Arabs and the European Slave Masters.

The guy is a Boer descendent aka Afrikaner.

They have been spreading this type of hatred among the REAL South Africans since 1994 yet they realise that that is not enough. So now they want to reach out to the other African with hate, pretending to be true South Africans. Them bloody red-neck Boers been living off African sweat and blood for 4 centuries as queen, king and soldier ants, now and they don't know how to adapt to their new position of worker ants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria / #buharideathsquad Now Trending - Photos / Buhari Bows To IMF Pressure, To Devalue Naira 290 To Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.