Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” (9044 Views)

Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband / Photos From Kate Henshaw-nuttal's 40th Birthday Party. Best Dressed Goes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by pckid: 4:22am On May 29, 2011
Marrying someone you can communicate and relate with at the lowest level of convenience should more sense than being with someone whom you will have to translate what your people say all the time.

However, marrying a foreigner to some people has more blessings than the opposite. Top Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw-Nuttall was quoted by a friend recently at a bridal shower party for one of her close friends talking about how lucky any lady could be marrying a good “Oyinbo” man, Read more: http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/05/kate-henshaw-nuttal-%E2%80%9C%E2%80%A6thank-god-i-did-not-marry-a-nigerian%E2%80%9D/

Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2011
Marrying a Nigerian isn't for everyone. Works for me though.
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2011
She is a mad-woman.
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2011
Lalalala she's happy thats all that matters.

There's no scientific proof that Nigerian men are the best nor any other race. If you find love and happiness in any race/tribe go for it.

And that is what she did. Bless her.
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by tpia5: 6:48pm On May 29, 2011
oh, wasnt aware she married oyibo.

was the wedding low key cos i dont think it was in the papers.
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by Outstrip(f): 9:47pm On May 29, 2011
tpia@:

oh, wasnt aware she married oyibo.

was the wedding low key cos i dont think it was in the papers.

She is a low key person. I personally see nothing wrong with what she said. She married what suits her. Good for her
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by Nobody: 10:42am On May 30, 2011
J12:

She is a mad-woman.
Why's she a mad woman? Because her preference is marrying a non-Nigerian? It's comments like yours that reinforce the belief, she made the right choice. Nigerians are generally full of bile, you've just proven it.
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by Nellyon(f): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2011
She is a mad woman.
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by BootyOnMe: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
Thank you my sister.
My only regret in this my SWEEEEEEEEEEEET life eh, is that my husband is a Nigerian. cry Thank God I got married before the days of this 'h-internet' madness.
I WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED A NIGERIAN. WOULD NOT PHOCK ONE NOW FOR EXTRA-MARITAL FLINGING FA!
TUFIAKWA!!!! grin Those days don pass. I would rather do illiterate "Mexicans"!
Look at the crop of 'agberos' on NL for example! cheesy
Good news? My husband is NOT the typical Nigerian man. . .I for don troway am tey tey. kiss
You made the right decision.
Thank God for your child.
I am glad Anita Hogan and Ufoma Ejenobor did the same too.
Soooooooooooo glad Nigerian women are looking elsewhere for spouses.
Good rrrrrrrrridance to 'ra-pist' genes! cheesy

Off to work jare. 6 weeks to my big vacation. Thank God for not marrying a typical 'local' Nigerian man. Amen! cool
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 20, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Thank you my sister.
My only regret in my is that my husband is a Nigerian. cry Thank God I got married before the days of this 'h-internet' madness.
I WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED A NIGERIAN. WOULD NOT PHOCK ONE NOW FOR EXTRA-MARITAL FLINGING FA!
TUFIAKWA!!!! grin Those days don pass. I would rather do illiterate "Mexicans"!
Look at the crop of 'agberos' on NL for example! cheesy
Good news? My husband is NOT the typical Nigerian man. . .I for don troway am tey tey. kiss
You made the right decision.
Thank God for your child.
I am glad Anita Hogan and Ufoma Ejenobor did the same too.
Soooooooooooo glad Nigerian women are looking elsewhere for spouses.
Good rrrrrrrrridance to 'ra-pist' genes! cheesy

Off to work jare. 6 weeks to my big vacation. Thank God for not marrying a typical 'local' Nigerian man. Amen! cool
My side hurts. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by rully2: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
So what's she thanking God for not marrying a Nigerian. She should just say she is happy with whom she married *rolling eyes*
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by OgaMadam(f): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
A Nigerian man? For me?

NEVER EVER AGAIN
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by kemmeye: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
her nails look like the nails of a witch
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by tpia5: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
We hear worse from nigerian men so i for one am not carrying any matter on my head.
Re: Kate Henshaw-nuttal: “…thank God, I Did Not Marry A Nigerian” by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2018
...and now her dumb booty is back to being single and childless.
What is the point deceiving yourself in the first place? She was married but had flings with all the small boys in Lagos. Her husband was never around, he probably was taking care of his real family based in wherever he came from.
Then again we Nigerians are a hypocritical bunch, we say bad things about and castigate something openly but secretly do it.

(1) (Reply)

Video : Area Boys Violated, Abused And Tortured A Girl That Admitted To Stealing / Anto Lecky And Her New Year Resolutions / Who Is The Ugliest Celebrity In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.