Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG (4833 Views)

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by pepperdemzombie: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
SunshineHQ:
the same people dat always bash cuppy on nairaland are now shouting "good reply"
Whenever they see money, they can't think straight. They always speak from both sides of their mouths.
Churchill kept quiet for Tonto, they are calling him a silent killer now, Kpokpo refused to be silent, they say he is a talkative, childish and disgrace to men.
That's NLs for you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Ofadaman(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
She just dresses really tacky like she's depressed or something, she needs good friends on real time not online followers
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
No one is talking about the GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER exhaled by the retardeen, who was making effort to correct someone.
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by muller101(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
OG1BABY:
My love for this girl is extra
Tell us you are after the dad's money. We will understand better.
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by OG1BABY(f): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
muller101:
Tell us you are after the dad's money. We will understand better.

before you quote someone check very well. i'm a lady dude.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by penplus: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Always post your bank details before posting such comments!
Once a person is rich, everything about the person is correct. Have you seen Cuppy's feet before? You will almost throw up. Even one was talking about money when Linda's boli hands was posted and even saying he will lick her dirty black inner thighs that she was crossing legs to conceal.
Must you people asslick rich people?

No...you post your bank details...so because she's rich...she should be bashed left right and center? Abeg I don't have time for nonsensical talk..it is well with you

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Lordapson23(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Always post your bank details before posting such comments!
Once a person is rich, everything about the person is correct. Have you seen Cuppy's feet before? You will almost throw up. Even one was talking about money when Linda's boli hands was posted and even saying he will lick her dirty black inner thighs that she was crossing legs to conceal.
Must you people asslick rich people?

Wahs dis one sayin?
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by muller101(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
OG1BABY:

before you quote someone check very well. i'm a lady dude.
So is only men that are after money. Ladies don't I guess.
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Bunmhi(f): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Free this girl abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by pepperdemzombie: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Lordapson23:

Wahs dis one sayin?
You have Comprehending and Assimilating Deficiency Syndrome?
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by pepperdemzombie: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2021
penplus:

No...you post your bank details...so because she's rich...she should be bashed left right and center? Abeg I don't have time for nonsensical talk..it is well with you
Or Deh! You called someone miserable, so I thought you are rich cos only rich people call people miserable but Cuppy didn't. Ordinary English, e no hear sef!
How did taking care of skin become bashing left, right and centre?
Cuppy didn't insult the person, but thanked the person for the advice, so why are you crying on her behalf? She sent you to cry or what?
Since you know how to cry on people's behalf, why not make it professional so you can make some money? Cuppy knows that person but will NEVER know you.
See your mates, Or Deh!

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Lordapson23(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You have Comprehending and Assimilating Deficiency Syndrome?

And d frustration u’re battling has completed ridded u of happiness
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by penplus: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Or Deh! You called someone miserable, so I thought you are rich cos only rich people call people miserable but Cuppy didn't. Ordinary English, e no hear sef!
How did taking care of skin become bashing left, right and centre?
Cuppy didn't insult the person, but thanked the person for the advice, so why are you crying on her behalf? She sent you to cry or what?
Since you know how to cry on people's behalf, why not make it professional so you can make some money? Cuppy knows that person but will NEVER know you.
See your mates, Or Deh!

You are obviously confused...how come you are suddenly showing support for Cuppy...what have to your support for the troll...see ya life?
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by pepperdemzombie: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
penplus:

You are obviously confused...how come you are suddenly showing support for Cuppy...what have to your support for the troll...see ya life?
Or Deh!
Mr rich man calling people miserable, upload your bank details.
Someone criticized Cuppy, she responded politely, she didn't call the person names, Why are you crying?
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by pepperdemzombie: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lordapson23:

And d frustration u’re battling has completed ridded u of happiness
E pain am die!
Lagoon mode loading.......

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Danielkelly: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
She no dey busty for the picture ooo. Abi, she don dey breastfeed her dog ni??

Na wa ooo Wahala be like DJ way no get Cuppy.

Shut up pls don't talk about my cuppy like dat
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Danielkelly:

Shut up pls don't talk about my cuppy like dat
see this duck fowl.
Cuppy know u ni?? undecided undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Danielkelly: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
see this duck fowl. Cuppy know u ni?? undecided undecided
You are a crazy lady 4 all i care o. And 4 ur info she know me
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Danielkelly:

You are a crazy lady 4 all i care o. And 4 ur info she know me
commot here joor.
Na for your dream she know u na. Akuya tongue tongue

Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Danielkelly: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
[/quote] cool
Beebah2000:
see this duck fowl.

Thanks 4 d compliment, noise maker. Na who know go know, who no know no go know. Here an advise being a bitch no fit you
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Danielkelly:

cool see this duck fowl.

Thanks 4 d compliment, noise maker. Na who know go know, who no know no go know. Here an advise being a bitch no fit you

I no dey preach wetin I no dey practice grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG by Danielkelly: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no dey preach wetin I no dey practice grin grin
cool[quote author=Beebah2000 post=106356792] Dat y I said u shot up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Goes Half Nude, Shows Off B0obs & N!pples In New Photoshoot / Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! / Photos Of Bimbo Oshin And Toyosi Adesanya At The Coronatiom Of A Popular Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.