Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? (672 Views)

Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using / The Best Seduction-Method You're Not Using / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by SweetVibe: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2021
People looks at me with astonishment when I tell them I don't use facebook, some even go further to ask me unnecessary questions like;why,how,bla bla bla. I deactivated and deleted my Facebook account 2 years ago because I found it too loud,social,intrusive and childish.
I'm the kind of person who loves privacy,staying anonymous and only relating to things which involves intellectual stimulation, I found Facebook to be the opposite of my lifestyle and I had to delete my account because it makes me feel sick and drain my energy. Currently operate a Twitter account where I get updates on national and global happenings include knowledge on my software programming things,(this is why I love Nairaland).

Now my reason of creating this thread is to enquire from you all if there are also people here who doesn't use Facebook,because sometimes I feel I'm the only one left behind.
Lalasticlala
Myndd44
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na only you waka come this life oh lipsrsealed

Op,you just dey deprive yourself of the small package of enjoyment wey life get for every guyman...Come on,how many years person gats to live on earth wey go make you dey dull yourself like this......Na inside this life life dey... Sweet life no dey anywhere apart from this life my Guy..
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by obinna58(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Yes you're the only one not on fb

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by chatinent: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2021
I use Facebook for Ads only.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by care4you: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2021
abeg shut up!....... everyone is claiming introvert all of sudden!

idiots like you are the one that will have almost 4 accounts on Facebook.......cheap attention seekers every where!

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by Polynek(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wat of person wey no get smart fone? You see all dix tinx are jox to spice up life, human being can live without it

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Will be deleting mine soon
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by Hanibbal(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Deleted mine in the year 2015. And i am not on Instagram also. My Twitter is also useless there i don't login .
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by SweetVibe: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hanibbal:
Deleted mine in the year 2015. And i am not on Instagram also. My Twitter is also useless there i don't login .
I find Twitter more reasonable

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by SweetVibe: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
GhanaBurger:
Will be deleting mine soon
What are your own reasons
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
SweetVibe:

What are your own reasons
Wants to be away from unnecessary hype
Needs anonymity
In other to focus more on other things
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by SweetVibe: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
GhanaBurger:
Wants to be away from unnecessary hype
Needs anonymity
In other to focus more on other things
Exactly,we share the same boat.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
SweetVibe:

Exactly,we share the same boat.
Yeah
Thumbs Up.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by DeLaRue: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Never been on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Just not interested in information overload.

Will prob give Twitter a go for professional reasons.

You tube...yes!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by bigcee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
And the owner of Facebook is worth over $120b... How much is your networth? Utter nonsense undecided

Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by bmdmix11: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
like fb cares if u seize to exist.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by SweetVibe: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
bmdmix11:
like fb cares if u seize to exist.
Why did you take the OP so personal,have I hurt you before
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by bmdmix11: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
SweetVibe:

Why did you take the OP so personal,have I hurt you before
why u speaking in third person undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by SweetVibe: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
bmdmix11:
why u speaking in third person undecided
You radiate negative energy, may God help you

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by tunize(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Op I join you no personal FB,i.g or twitter
For now just WhatsApp,nairaland based on the cruise and information as well.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by bmdmix11: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
SweetVibe:

You radiate negative energy, may God help you
same here
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
SweetVibe:
People looks at me with astonishment when I tell them I don't use facebook, some even go further to ask me unnecessary questions like;why,how,bla bla bla. I deactivated and deleted my Facebook account 2 years ago because I found it too loud,social,intrusive and childish.
I'm the kind of person who loves privacy,staying anonymous and only relating to things which involves intellectual stimulation, I found Facebook to be the opposite of my lifestyle and I had to delete my account because it makes me feel sick and drain my energy. Currently operate a Twitter account where I get updates on national and global happenings include knowledge on my software programming things,(this is why I love Nairaland).

Now my reason of creating this thread is to enquire from you all if there are also people here who doesn't use Facebook,because sometimes I feel I'm the only one left behind.
Lalasticlala
Myndd44
Seun
Me sef, I deleted mine 2020 and even my IG, left only twitter
I should have never
Now I dey find account wey I go use take bomb
See this life
Re: Am I The Only One Not Using Facebook? by Brainard22: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Think4Myself:

Me sef, I deleted mine 2020 and even my IG, left only twitter
I should have never
Now I dey find account wey I go use take bomb
See this life
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday in Pictures / Please, Am I Being Scammed??? / Is Money Really Needed To Get Love Or Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.