Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,761 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) (821 Views)

Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
During this December Christimas period and January New year period, i think its time these evil people (Ritualist, kidnappers, criminals), are moving around looking for ways to celebrate their Christmas and New year so better be careful and prayerful so you don't fall a victim.

This is what happened to my friend last week.

He was inside a moving Keke, when someone seated close to him suddenly coughed and touched him. The next thing he could remember was finding himself standing on the road with all his money and phone gone. He even checked his account balance and all his money has been cleared..

I heard Cases of those criminals using charm to steal from people but i didn't really believe it was still happening.

What do you do to stop the charm incase you are hoaxed?

Will prayers work?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
??
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Lilsameey: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tf.
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
?
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Intersexxsherry(f): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
sad
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
What the fúck?? shocked shocked
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Davicl: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
It's happen to me exactly as you explain As in first hand experience, i lost 53k that to that bastard and i know he will surely pay one day.
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Thoughty2(m): 3:23am On Nov 24, 2021
undecided
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Intersexxsherry(f): 3:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Davicl:
It's happen to me exactly as you explain As in first hand experience, i lost 53k that to that bastard and i know he will surely pay one day.
na wa
shocked
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Boogyman557: 5:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI carry ur own KALA, dog am 4 ur BAG.. Any MANCHI wey JUNZ 4 any STREET, u BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR and every AMA go TWAMER or if u no like dat pattern.. BLAST d MANCHI left leg wit ur KALA.... WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by femi4: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
During this December Christimas period and January New year period, i think its time these evil people (Ritualist, kidnappers, criminals), are moving around looking for ways to celebrate their Christmas and New year so better be careful and prayerful so you don't fall a victim.

He was inside a moving Keke, when someone seated close to him suddenly coughed and touched him. The next thing he could remember was finding himself standing on the road with all his money and phone gone. He even checked his account balance and all his money has been cleared..

I heard Cases of those criminals using charm to steal from people but i didn't really believe it was still happening.

Will prayers work?

Get your own car
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Intersexxsherry(f): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2021
femi4:
Get your own car
so easy to say
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Intersexxsherry:

Will prayers work?

Draw closer to God and their charms wouldn't work on you.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by samdavjustin(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Draw closer to God and their charms wouldn't work on you.

This I have seen.

Oga shut up �
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Intersexxsherry(f): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
samdavjustin:

Oga shut up �
why abusing him? Don't you know the power of light is greater than darkness?
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by DroppingLiquid: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Put bittercola in your pocket.
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by dayborlee(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sha be vigilant.....Datsalll
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
samdavjustin:

Oga shut up �
You should stfu
Re: What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
why abusing him? Don't you know the power of light is greater than darkness?
Most of those small Ibadan boys like the idiot only know how to consult different clerics but won't believe they can communicate directly with God. It's their spiritual bondage. They don't know the power of prayer and personal relationship with God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Advise On This / Ten Things Your Boyfriend May Be Thinking About You. / Please I Really Need Your Advice On This Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.