Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential (2058 Views)

Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by oyatz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

A very legitimate agenda if you ask me. Igbos deserve the PDP presidential ticket more than any region. If Atiku is truly an Igbo lover, he should concede the ticket to Peter Obi or Ekweremadu.

They have been wrongly programed that an Igbo presidential candidate can not win and thus they they don't want to risk losing their money on a presidential election that they think they can't win.

1 Like

Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by NGpatriot: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
adekolaelect:
[b]Their leaders too are planing to become another political Terrorist group [/b]in their region. Confussion is the most dangerous situation in lives .youth were confused they became Terrors,Kanu was confused by woman in Kenya he became prisoner ,their politicians were confused they became politically toothless Dogs even many of them in other region were confused they start claiming another man's land.

Den don indoctrinates and radicalizes the whole of SE, they all act and behave like murdering and blood-thirsty terrorists..

They've overtaken Taliban, ISIS and BH put together..
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by FakeUnity: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

A very legitimate agenda if you ask me. Igbos deserve the PDP presidential ticket more than any region. If Atiku is truly an Igbo lover, he should concede the ticket to Peter Obi or Ekweremadu.

Stop lying to yourself. PDP will wait the ruling party to zone their ticket, if the APC gives it to the yorubas, then it means PDP will give to the North with East as VP because it is no longer about fairness but pragmatism.

No SEner will face the SW at the polls, the same the reasom you SW avoid facing the North at the polls in 2015.
You can mock and blackmail all you want but ww don pass that level.

Stop stampeding the PDP to zone their papers through your useless yoruba newpapers, your APC should zone their own first, they are the ruling party. You are not wiser than anyone.

It is either SE vs SE or the ticket goes north. That's the resolve.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by seunmsg(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

Stop lying to yourself. PDP will wait the ruling party to zone their ticket, if the APC gives it to the yorubas, then it means PDP will give to the North with East as VP because it is no longer about fairness but pragmatism.

No SEner will face the SW at the polls, the same the reasom you SW avoid facing the North at the polls in 2015.
You can mock and blackmail all you want but ww don pass that level.

Stop stampeding the PDP to zone their papers through your useless yoruba newpapers, your APC should zone their own first, they are the ruling party. You are not wiser than anyone.

It is either SE vs SE or the ticket goes north. That's the resolve.

You came late to the party, dude. Wike has taken over the party and he will most likely be the presidential candidate except Igbos can move fast. Your Atiku will either concede defeat or move to another party as usual. So my friend, stop swimming against the tide. The North has lost PDP’s ticket already.

1 Like

Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by kcnwaigbo: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
oyatz:

They have been wrongly programed that an Igbo presidential candidate can not win and thus they they don't want to risk losing their money on a presidential election that they think they can't win.
It's none of your business whatever strategy the SE choses to adopt
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by kcnwaigbo: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

You came late to the party, dude. Wike has taken over the party and he will most likely be the presidential candidate except Igbos can move fast. Your Atiku will either concede defeat or move to another party as usual. So my friend, stop swimming against the tide. The North has lost PDP’s ticket already.
Lol dreamer why pushing for Wike presidency under the PDP when Tinubu is not even sure of picking up the APC ticket.

The same strategy the SW adopted in 2015 is what we will use against you in 2023.PDP are toying with the APC, continue to wait for the them to zone the presidency to the south
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by Blue3k(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ohanaeze Ndigbo said the only way PDP could reciprocate Ndigbo’s 24-year relentless sacrifice was to willingly give its presidential ticket to them, vowing that the youths would not hesitate to engage in a pitched battle with the party should their demand be rebuffed.

Lol are they going to vote some other party? This would be interesting to see if AGPA or APC who ever will capitalize on that scenario.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by femolii: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
richidinho:

No... its Tinubu that deserves it so he can open a Nigerian hospital in London
That is not your concern afterall yar adua collased more than two times during his campaign you still vote him.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by AkalaJ: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s such a shame we have folks like you in the south who are swimming against the tide. I’m sure you’re still at shock over the decision of Southern PDP governors to zone the party’s ticket to the north in preparation to have the presidential ticket zoned to the south. Same will happen in APC and we shall have an all south contest in 2023. That contest you’re running from will eventually happen in 2023.

You want to tell me that by now you haven't figured out that the kcnwaguy is motivated by his bigotry and hatred towards Yorubas. That explains his anti-South disposition on this forum. His bigotry has so clouded his judgement that it is practically impossible to make him see reason. No just dey waste your time.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by Ruggman: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
OneTemplate:

Yes they do but why must everything, for Igbos, boil down to last minute blackmail, anarchic agitation, threats, breach of peace conduct and promises of chaos?

Whatever happened to learning to play by the rules and doing the right thing so you can reap the rewards of that commitment to processes and best conduct?

Failing to plan is planning to fail. We all know those who have always failed to plan meaning failure is their inevitable destiny.

I don't know if you have been born in 1993?, I don't know if anyone told you about June 12 struggle, I don't know if you are aware that the Yoruba got the 1999 presidency through naked threat and promised violence

Nigeria needs re- engineering to get it right. Some people must not be taking others for granted thinking that they cannot do anything.

Let us wake up to the reality that a true Nigeria must accommodate all in all.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by WATCHOVER(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
South East should stop all this threat
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by FakeUnity: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
seunmsg:

My yoruba friend, you are simply an idealist like your people, you are not pragmatic and you hate the truth. grin

Someone once joked that the reason why yorubas suffer jedi-jedi is that you add sugar to almost all your delicacies including yam and beans. grin

That exactly what you also do in politics, telling yourselves sweetened garnished lies so you can sleep well at night. But you will wake the morning and the facts and truisms will be staring you in the face saying 'good morning'. grin
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by Ovamboland(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Lol oga I hope you know that there are no constitutional provisions barring the presidential candidate of any of the parties from coming from the same region as the national chairman?

The presidential candidate will be decided by votes at the national convention

Ibo boy is campaigning strenuously to have Fulani they have been pretending is their biggest enemy and obstacle to Utopia to come rule over them for the next 4 years at least.
You will soon learn that this is not umunna village level politics.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by Ovamboland(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
oyatz:

Even Ijaw man is not programmed like that, Jonathan went for it and got it, defeating the mighty Buhari in the process.
Ibos are not confident they can beat Yahaya Bello, Dino or Ortom in a presidential election. They really fear north cheesy
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by Ovamboland(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

Den don indoctrinates and radicalizes the whole of SE, they all act and behave like murdering and blood-thirsty terrorists..

They've overtaken Taliban, ISIS and BH put together..

They are not happy IPOB was not mentioned in money heist season 5. They are incensed Buhari did not mention them as a serious terrorist group at UNGA
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by Ovamboland(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ruggman:

I don't know if you have been born in 1993?, I don't know if anyone told you about June 12 struggle, I don't know if you are aware that the Yoruba got the 1999 presidency through naked threat and promised violence

Nigeria needs re- engineering to get it right. Some people must not be taking others for granted thinking that they cannot do anything.

Let us wake up to the reality that a true Nigeria must accommodate all in all.

Which one of your politicians is willing to lay down his life like MKO Abiola so that the cycle can be complete to reach destination SE vs SE contest that has made you all go dunders?
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by Tomek09(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lamasta:

Orji Uzoh Kalu, Rocha's Okorocha is new in APC
Even Ogbonnaya Onu that collapsed his ANPP to APC merger. We are watching and observing.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by oyatz(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

It's none of your business whatever strategy the SE choses to adopt

Presidential election of my country is my business sir.
Any candidate or power/voting block in the presidential election is everybody's business.

Had it been it's presidential election of Ohaneze Ndigbo, I won't bother to make any comment.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by oyatz(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomek09:

Even Ogbonnaya Onu that collapsed his ANPP to APC merger. We are watching and observing.

Ogbonaya Onu wasn't the owner of the ANPP.

As at the merger that formed the APC in 2014, he had never won anything for the ANPP but consistently lost in his ward, LGA and State to the PDP.

As at 2014, the ANPP had no elected public officer in his State.
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by SonofDevil: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomek09:

Anpp have no stake in APC merger, they re just there to make up the numbers. The real stake holders of APC is
Acn that came with 7 governors, senators,and house of reps. while CPC came with few lawmakers and buhari 12m votes .
Npdp caucus led by Atiku, saraki,dogara,kwankaso,tambuwal re now in PDP. So ACN and CPC literally owned APC now
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by Ruggman: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ovamboland:

Which one of your politicians is willing to lay down his life like MKO Abiola so that the cycle can be complete to reach destination SE vs SE contest that has made you all go dunders?

Did mko just surrendered himself to be killed?
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by PentiumPro(f): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Umahi and his cohorts pushing this agenda

What is wrong with the agenda ?
Re: No PDP Office Will Stand In S/east If Igbos Are Denied Presidential by PentiumPro(f): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
I don't get it.

Is violence and violence terrorist threats the one and only way to get what they want in the SE?

Why are they so predisposed to violence, death, destruction and evil?

This is a very significant character of an igbo. It’s that character that pushed them to commit political blunder of that Jan 15 1966

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? / Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Getting Betrayed By The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.