Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

What I Met In My Npower PPA Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Met In My Npower PPA Today (202 Views)

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. / Npower PPA Letter Download Resolved / Hello Nairalandes Help, I Can't Login To My Npower Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Met In My Npower PPA Today by Pauloot(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
I was amazed with what I saw today when I reported to my PPA somewhere in Delta. Even the Head mistress was in her big farm when I came lol inside the school premises. They are not to be blame though, the government should.

Re: What I Met In My Npower PPA Today by BabmolaT(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pauloot:
I was amazed with what I saw today when I reported to my PPA somewhere in Delta. Even the Head mistress was in her big farm when I came lol inside the school premises. They are not to be blame though, the government should.
Pauloot:
Pauloot:
What do u expect when the government FAIL to do the needful...

1 Like

Re: What I Met In My Npower PPA Today by rottenPussy: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Pauloot:
Hi, I'm having issues responding to your mail. Pls check your whatsapp no ending in: 784990

(1) (Reply)

Corpse Exhumed As Family Fails To Offer Goat, Yam, Beer, Etc To Village Council. / Portable Table Foldable Metal Aluminum Adjustable Laptop Stand / 3 Instagram Hacks To Use On Your Page – Without Any Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.