Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Stay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stay (523 Views)

Barcelona Terminate Eric Abidal's Contract As Backroom Clear-out Continues / Clemens Westerhof: I Will Sue Bonfrere To Clear My Name On Selling USA '94 Game / Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay by depure(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Safe
Re: Stay by depure(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Big stakers stay clear
Re: Stay by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
The reason why I bet with bet9ja and betking is that I know where their offices are.If they do anyhow I go go buy petrol and lighter enter their offices.I go pour the fuel for my body and tell them say if them no pay me my winning I go light myself and we go burn inside this fire together.You no see reliable bookmakers with visible office na an unknown bookmaker without an office you dey go deposit your money put.Carry your cross.

1 Like

Re: Stay by BigYash: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joysticks:
The reason why I bet with bet9ja and betking is that I know where their offices are.If they do anyhow I go go buy petrol and lighter enter their offices.I go pour the fuel for my body and tell them say if them no pay me my winning I go light myself and we go burn inside this fire together.You no see reliable bookmakers with visible office na an unknown bookmaker without an office you dey go deposit your money put.Carry your cross.
You no get joy at all.. grin Give me 10odds for d weekend baba
Re: Stay by depure(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Those guys are the same with they also block me

(1) (Reply)

Why Messi Might Not Be Considered As The Greatest Of All Time / Best App To Watch EPL / EPL: Most Dangerous Player – Paul Scholes Hails Super Eagles Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.