Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

- Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (4221 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by PrinceOfLagos: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kwem:
don't be offended.

Where's your loyalty?
Because you're neither here nor there
I owe Nigerians my loyalty

I mean sane hard working Nigerians
Re: by FallenShitHole: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Will Fg claim to play deaf on this popular saying " ndiigbo enwena Eze" Did orji uzor Kalu , umahi and co not transfered this message to buhari or what ?
Truth be told nnamdi KANU they arrested is the one slowing the biafran progress with his compassion and diplomacy ( like they claimed) . Many youngmen has pleaded with him to hasten this process but he will always say " patience ! Patience!! "
Now that government has committed this blunder by arresting him , it seems like everyone in south east are Mazi nnamdi KANU to me " ( can't you see that all banks in south east aren't having Nigerian flag anymore ,even when the people's league state that banks isn't included in this restriction) when KANU wasn't arrested govenors , Presidency , ohanezi etc would have called kanu to lobby for this brouhaha ,but now they have no leader to call , they keep quiet hoping & waiting that their bloody conspiracies shall work in their favours !

Do you know with this present setting
Anambra state as a whole shall be cold as a ghost town on the supposed election day( since campaigners/vehicles are the recent target now) and its easy now for banks , NEPA stations, malls etc across east to mount biafran flags.
Who wants to protect you from ESN ? Is it the same book harams in Nigerian army or Fulani police so funny....
I laughed when nnamdi KANU was arrested because he has been the one slowing Igbos with his diplomacy. Nnamdi has never been the problem of Fg,maka na he has always been the easy access point "
Wickedness/cleverness isn't wisdom maka na igbó enwena Eze, na east onye abula bu nnamdi kanu

Engineer (mrs)Vivian ESE( Adaikwerre)
Umuchim, ahoada ,Rivers

MY IKWERRE IGBO SISTER, YOU WROTE WELL. YOUR GOLDEN VOICE IS HEARD.

3 Likes

Re: by Kwem(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I owe Nigerians my loyalty

I mean sane hard working Nigerians
I'll remind you of this comment soon bro..
I promise you
Re: by BigCowH0rn: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... grin grin grin grin better leave me alone ooo ,hmmmm grin

grin
Re: by BigCowH0rn: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Y will they ? When the horror smells of agbero faeces is another way of filling their empty stomachs this famine era...

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

grin
...I can see u are happy at least I won't be exposing ur god Jehovah for whom he is ,
Re: by SweetiliciousD: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:
How did the FG make a mistake? The people dey kill no be Igbo people? Wetin concern FG?
Absolutely correct.

FG wey no show concern when first class citizens are being killed.. Shey na Biafrans concern am?

Lol

Biafra is here.
Re: by BigCowH0rn: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...I can see u are happy at least I won't be exposing ur god Jehovah for whom he is ,

Happy to taunt you?
Not at all. It's just that you put me to the test and so you must pay.

Simple.

As for exposing Jehovah, by all means knock yourself out.
I've met people worse than you in that respect. Hell, there is one here on NL here sef... Otem or whatever.
You are just a lady who went astray too early in life.
I've said it before.
All your wahala is nothing compared to some people i have met before.
If this Jehovah cannot defend himself then it's me that can ba? Nope.

Na you cause all this wahala no be Jehovah.
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Happy to taunt you?
Not at all. It's just that you put me to the test and so you must pay.

Simple.

As for exposing Jehovah, by all means knock yourself out.
I've met people worse than you in that respect. Hell, there is one here on NL here sef... Otem or whatever.
You are just a lady who went astray too early in life.
I've said it before.
All your wahala is nothing compared to some people i have met before.
If this Jehovah cannot defend himself then it's me that can ba? Nope.

Na you cause all this wahala no be Jehovah.
...y do you refuse to respect me eh nna?
Go and read about time , it can only take what I see as 6 minutes during my giant fish days , what did i call that minutes ? Your next possible 60years on earth
Re: by BigCowH0rn: 12:41am On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...y do you refuse to respect me eh nna?
Go and read about time , it can only take what I see as 6 minutes during my giant fish days , what did u call that minutes ? Your next possible 60years on earth

Sighs tiredly.
You want my respect, huh?
Re: by Rexwalters1: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
President wey no go school

Mtchew
13 years in prison, presidential pardon on health reasons brokered by Orji Kalu will gain him his freedom after spending 6 years in Bauchi prison. Albino go turn half caste.
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Sighs tiredly.
You want my respect, huh?
... You attach urself to me as the scally worms with human faces attach its massive self on humans forever in Abyss of Satan the Yahweh , they don't eat ,nor drink but suck on ur soul and liquids in u then excrete it , then pour it back then continue sucking from ur neck or face

Are you a scally worm nna ?

You breathe , think , eat , sing of me or those who like me , y can't you remember the pass ...n allow this end
Re: by BigCowH0rn: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... You attach urself to me as the scally worms with human faces attach its massive self on humans forever in Abyss of Satan the Yahweh , they don't eat ,nor drink but suck on ur soul and liquids in u then excrete it , then pour it back then continue sucking from ur neck or face

Are you a scally worm nna ?

You breathe , think , eat , sing of me or those who like me

Tell me again, what is the name of your religion which sees Satan clearly but can't differentiate him form Yehweh?

, y can't you remember the pass ...n allow this end

You don't want it to end. When you do it will end.
Re: by ThickSharon123(f): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Will Fg claim to play deaf on this popular saying " ndiigbo enwena Eze" Did orji uzor Kalu , umahi and co not transfered this message to buhari or what ?
Truth be told nnamdi KANU they arrested is the one slowing the biafran progress with his compassion and diplomacy ( like they claimed) . Many youngmen has pleaded with him to hasten this process but he will always say " patience ! Patience!! "
Now that government has committed this blunder by arresting him , it seems like everyone in south east are Mazi nnamdi KANU to me " ( can't you see that all banks in south east aren't having Nigerian flag anymore ,even when the people's league state that banks isn't included in this restriction) when KANU wasn't arrested govenors , Presidency , ohanezi etc would have called kanu to lobby for this brouhaha ,but now they have no leader to call , they keep quiet hoping & waiting that their bloody conspiracies shall work in their favours !

Do you know with this present setting
Anambra state as a whole shall be cold as a ghost town on the supposed election day( since campaigners/vehicles are the recent target now) and its easy now for banks , NEPA stations, malls etc across east to mount biafran flags.
Who wants to protect you from ESN ? Is it the same book harams in Nigerian army or Fulani police so funny....
I laughed when nnamdi KANU was arrested because he has been the one slowing Igbos with his diplomacy. Nnamdi has never been the problem of Fg,maka na he has always been the easy access point "
Wickedness/cleverness isn't wisdom maka na igbó enwena Eze, na east onye abula bu nnamdi kanu

Engineer (mrs)Vivian ESE( Adaikwerre)
Umuchim, ahoada ,Rivers

Everything you said is right, my dear.

3 Likes

Re: by kollinz1234(m): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...your Politicians has two slave chains on ur neck and feet

Tribalism on your succulent necks
&
Religion on your sorrowful feet cry

Such a pity cry

I cry for u
are you a writer? If yes I would love to read some of your books; if no, consider it please

1 Like

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:43am On Oct 01, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Tell me again, what is the name of your religion which sees Satan clearly but can't differentiate him form Yehweh?

You don't want it to end. When you do it will end.
... U no I want it to end for friendship sake , I have ever wanted it , but u are my scally worms with blackface ( ggnæo) that refuses to let me be , Honestly u have tried to let me be ,but it is impossible for u
I have begged , threatened even our has intervened and you have swored with everything that u will let me be , but a year after u have attached urself to my soul and won't let go and you are so helpless about it , PLEASE ALLOW ME TO TEACH U HOW TO LEAVE ME , I KNOW IS NOT EASY FOR U BUT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE TRUST ME ,

TOMORROW WE SHALL BEGIN THE TRAINING ON HOW TO LEAVE DAUGHTER RUNÉSERÆP WÆ 105, JUST FOR BOTH OF US because u remind me of those creatures feeding on u tiny humans in hell

Truely I tell u , u behave like a scally worm in hellfire , for 2yrs ...
In hellfire u don't step on those 8feet long worms with green face for they shall hold u tight for more than 10million years if u aren't wise enough to find ur way out ,
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:54am On Oct 01, 2021
kollinz1234:
are you a writer? If yes I would love to read some of your books; if no, consider it please
...tanks durling
I am not a writer but say things I knew when I was born billions of years before The creation of ur first 6ft humans on earth ,
I say it whenever you ask me , and number one machinery against u which was invented by Satan aka Jehovah that is called Christianity and its brother's religion Islam I have been exposing , and don't fear Jehovah the satan is in a cage till 3200yrs to come
Relax let's stop our oppressors so that Blacks can walk earth without shame , and you cant stop them with religion because thats their weapons they are super rich they alone knows how to use it to their favour against u suffering to eternity
Click on this link and don't mind the wars happening in that thread , I call it obsession wars
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/180#106292889
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:19am On Oct 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:

MY IKWERRE IGBO SISTER, YOU WROTE WELL. YOUR GOLDEN VOICE IS HEARD.
... ♥ EEW OGAADIRIGI NA MMA LOVE MU, ♥♥

IT PAINS ME WHEN I SEE THINGS THAT HAPPEN THOUSAND TIMES IN MY FACE HAPPENING AGAIN AND GULLIBLE ONES ARE HAVING A RETHINK ABOUT THEIR SAVIOURS

check out south west when igboho was fighting the Fulani marauders everywhere was in disarray but he fleed and their was peace ,
Now gullible majority there are playing ostrish as if the fulanis has disappeared all of a sudden as they curse igboho for been illiterate, they left their problems and are chasing 2023 no one is checking d obas that are selling nicnacs to these black arabs
Now listen , when they declare oduduwa then they shall know oduduwa belongs to Fulani too , may we never experience that day of bloodlust , wisemen don't avoid their problems they face it squarely not minding what the enemies will sayv

Re: by BigCowH0rn: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... U no I want it to end for friendship sake , I have ever wanted it , but u are my scally worms with blackface ( ggnæo) that refuses to let me be , Honestly u have tried to let me be ,but it is impossible for u
I have begged , threatened even our has intervened and you have swored with everything that u will let me be , but a year after u have attached urself to my soul and won't let go and you are so helpless about it , PLEASE ALLOW ME TO TEACH U HOW TO LEAVE ME , I KNOW IS NOT EASY FOR U BUT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE TRUST ME ,

TOMORROW WE SHALL BEGIN THE TRAINING ON HOW TO LEAVE DAUGHTER RUNÉSERÆP WÆ 105, JUST FOR BOTH OF US because u remind me of those creatures feeding on u tiny humans in hell

Truely I tell u , u behave like a scally worm in hellfire , for 2yrs ...
In hellfire u don't step on those 8feet long worms with green face for they shall hold u tight for more than 10million years if u aren't wise enough to find ur way out ,

Sorry, I'm just waking to see this one.

I went off to sleep while you were still worrying.

It's strange though, looking at the time you posted this it just occured to me why seek attention like there is no tomorrow.... you are very loneyly. While that no crime it explains a lot.

I have an appointment today but will be back later to check on you.
A word of advice. As long as you keep washing you undies outside for vulture meat sellers to see, the worms, as you call them, are not going anywhere soon.

Later babe.

Re: by BigCowH0rn: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...tanks durling
I am not a writer but say things I knew when I was born billions of years before The creation of ur first 6ft humans on earth ,
I say it whenever you ask me , and number one machinery against u which was invented by Satan aka Jehovah that is called Christianity and its brother's religion Islam I have been exposing , and don't fear Jehovah the satan is in a cage till 3200yrs to come
Relax let's stop our oppressors so that Blacks can walk earth without shame , and you cant stop them with religion because thats their weapons they are super rich they alone knows how to use it to their favour against u suffering to eternity
Click on this link and don't mind the wars happening in that thread , I call it obsession wars

Re: by kollinz1234(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
...tanks durling
Your second line answered my question.
I admire your choice of words and style of writing but I don't agree with your thoughts process especially as it has to do with religion or spirituality. Religion is not the reason why humans not just blacks are backward. As a natural person, you should speak more considering our human nature; what makes us hates, love, compete, desire etc too much emphasis u give to religion limits your thoughts.
Thanks for your time
Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
kollinz1234:
I admire your choice of words and style of writing but I don't agree with your thoughts process especially as it has to do with religion or spirituality. Religion is not the reason why humans not just blacks are backward. As a natural person, you should speak more considering our human nature; what makes us hates, love, compete, desire etc too much emphasis u give to religion limits your thoughts.
Thanks for your time
... Am sorry to tell u that all I said previously are the truth

Religion is the reason Africa is poor,
This is how it goes when I ask you Mr kollinz1234 why is Africa poor ?

U will tell me because our politicians are wicked and callous ,
Wicked souls are many here in africa
And because africans aren't innovative !

Then I shall tell u Mr u aren't hitting the nail!
Billion years ago universal ethics are been given the supreme inventor to the winged 35-7ft humanoids which yahweh is amongst,
One is the golden rule and the other use of the brain, and your religion has been against this two! But we won't discuss it now !

Honestly speaking you don't blame people for getting away with evil but blame those who kept quiet to evil, Two major religion founded by Satan( Christianity) & Lucifer( Islam) are against justice , and without perfect justice their won't be progress in the land.

...firstly , those ruling u are once armed robbers, kidnap kingpin , chronic ritualists who decided to join politics to enlarge their coasts , don't be deceived by their honours MBA, C.SLC, professed of politics all these are bought with time in active politics ,
Now the greatest weapon they use to keep you in check is RELIGION , It has been like this since time prezonoiçsçú billion years ago ,
They loot you and when you complain to chip in a religious cum tribal card and they have soft landings ,
Pastors pay them visits in exCHANGE of thick envelope,

Secondly , in nigeria ,they will loot security funds and when u complain they tell u is only god that can protect u , pray pray pray
Pastors who are accomplice to them will be paid with 0.2% of the N350billion security fund (which they will share amongst them) to officiate the prayers nation for u dull cretins
Haven't u been praying for Nigerian bribery and corruption ever since u are born why is things getting worst as u pray ? Answer me?

Kollinz1234 y is nigerriyya a living hell when in every 10meters their are churches , answer me?
I don't know who u are ,but all I want is Africa to be redeemed you are so many in hell when u are d most religious , hellfire of Yahweh aka Satan has become a second Africa due to blacksouls there ,what about Allah luúgs aka Lucifer and his place of serpent and darkness?

Continuation below

1 Like

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
kollinz1234:
Thanks for your time
...let's avoid things I know about the place of Satan before u runaway thinking I am sent by Satan aka Jehovah to trap u like some thinks

3rdly , The fear of hell which the workers of Yahweh has instilled in ur soul has made u weak to fight ur oppressors , oh yes ! When unreligious few knows that vosod right place kept by the supreme creator can still send them back to earth Through reincarnation ,
... In your shallow mind IF I GO AND FIGHT OUR WICKED LEADERS AND GET KILLED ,I WILL GO TO HELL because I HAD SEX WITH ROSE LAST NITE AND IT IS A DEADLY SIN CALLED FORNICATION ,I DONT WANT TO GO TO HELL , MY gOD SAID DONT JUDGE ,BUT PRAY THEY REPENT * and this is y ur leaders relax without panicking when they loot u , they loot u and u still pray for them to repent !
In a first world country with zero religion affiliation like Japan, s.Korea, Germany little fraud is always a death sentence because they know damages that corruption can bring about in the society , allow it and see churches springing up here and there
Before you say jack Robinson your once first world country bcoms a failed state where commonwealth are been swallow by few individuals and helpless souls still pay little they have to those who promise them millions from heavens above ,
WILL THEY TELL U POVERTY IN THE LAND IS CAUSED BY LOOTERS AND INSENSITIVE LEADERS? NO ,THEY WONT SO WILL KEEP ON BELIEVING THEIR ARE DEMONS SOMEWHERE AGAINST U , AND U STICK WITH THEM TO MILK U IN DIVINE.
Commonwealth swallowers and pulpit thieves will be exalted and gifteds who invents things in a first world country will be seen as witches and wizards first time in 600yrs,
Young girls will have to be prostitutes to be someone in life,
Youngboys has to suffer excruciating to make it all because of allowing the crude system / religion

Continuation

1 Like

Re: by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
kollinz1234:
Thanks for your time

4thly , Ask yourself y is countries like Germany without religion & natural resources if they have but few , live in paradise while Nigeria with most churches & mosques suffer like those in hellfire?
Your leaders talk about Jesus this ,god this ,Allah that , angel Michael this , holyspirit that while u suffer so much ,
While German or switz leaders don't talk about god and their place is home to behold , that those of u Nigeria who sweeps their gutters live large when u come back home , even build houses u don't build after working 10years in a Nigerian bank ..?

Can you show me one invention by a religious person , ? Don't show me prayerpoints they invented o grin
...I await ur reply so I can still tell u all I know about religion and its damages if u haven't branded me satanic
Re: by kollinz1234(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
husbandsnatcha:
... Am sorry to tell u that all I said previously are the truth

Religion is the reason Africa is poor,
This is how it goes when I ask you Mr kollinz1234 why is Africa poor ?

U will tell me because our politicians are wicked and callous ,
Wicked souls are many here in africa
And because africans aren't innovative !

Then I shall tell u Mr u aren't hitting the nail!
Billion years ago universal ethics are been given the supreme inventor to the winged 35-7ft humanoids which yahweh is amongst,
One is the golden rule and the other use of the brain, and your religion has been against this two! But we won't discuss it now !

Honestly speaking you don't blame people for getting away with evil but blame those who kept quiet to evil, Two major religion founded by Satan( Christianity) & Lucifer( Islam) are against justice , and without perfect justice their won't be progress in the land.

...firstly , those ruling u are once armed robbers, kidnap kingpin , chronic ritualists who decided to join politics to enlarge their coasts , don't be deceived by their honours MBA, C.SLC, professed of politics all these are bought with time in active politics ,
Now the greatest weapon they use to keep you in check is RELIGION , It has been like this since time prezonoiçsçú billion years ago ,
They loot you and when you complain to chip in a religious cum tribal card and they have soft landings ,
Pastors pay them visits in exCHANGE of thick envelope,

Secondly , in nigeria ,they will loot security funds and when u complain they tell u is only god that can protect u , pray pray pray
Pastors who are accomplice to them will be paid with 0.2% of the N350billion security fund (which they will share amongst them) to officiate the prayers nation for u dull cretins
Haven't u been praying for Nigerian bribery and corruption ever since u are born why is things getting worst as u pray ? Answer me?

Kollinz1234 y is nigerriyya a living hell when in every 10meters their are churches , answer me?
I don't know who u are ,but all I want is Africa to be redeemed you are so many in hell when u are d most religious , hellfire of Yahweh aka Satan has become a second Africa due to blacksouls there ,what about Allah luúgs aka Lucifer and his place of serpent and darkness?

Continuation below

u might need to re-read what I said; all these plenty writings are not necessary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge Done And Almost Dusted For Commissioning (video /pix) / Massive Protest Erupt In Rivers State Over Manipulation Of Results By INEC / Kofo Bucknor: Woman That Tried To Save Us From Bola Tinubu Hardship & Occultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.