Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) (2215 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
All I just wanna do these days is eat, eat and eat. When I think of the little change I go spend if I dey with woman. I go just reason food ni. I just want to eat and eat and eat.

3 days to go my new single dropping e choke

#birthday 3rd of October
#valid

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Of course pussy come last.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Seconded.

Left the babe I've been dating, now all I date is food cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
I like it when she can cook well cos I cook Wella

I still don't know howcome Sylvia spends over two hours cooking just rice tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by hybrid11(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
I like eating both at the same time, chicken thigh laps
Chicken ass pvssy
Chicken breast boobs

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Snitch24(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
I dey hear boss food first ooh
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by KingDash: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
of all the bullshit, na only this one make sense.
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by emilfischer(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
I swear man
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Silentgroper(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mehn! I love good foods. Pussy is overrated.
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by SOZINN: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sex is overrated, unless you are doing it with someone who is exceptional at it and that is like finding a needle in a haystack these days.
The same thing can be said about good food too. It takes talent to prepare great meals.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Telegram234(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Low-budget ilegenddd. cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Telegram234:
Low-budget ilegenddd. cheesy
Low budget child of doom
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by FreeSpirited: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Where did u screenshot this food?
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Ablemax(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Iamdbull:
All I just wanna do these days is eat, eat and eat. When I think of the little change I go spend if I dey with woman. I go just reason food ni. I just want to eat and eat and eat.

3 days to go my new single dropping e choke

#birthday 3rd of October
#valid

bros make i send aza na...anything will do for your ghuy....
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Southernigbo: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nothing do you
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Fafesot: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Maybe you've had sex in excess and consequently, the urge for it has totally depleted from you.
Re: Am I The Only One That Value Food Over Sex(pics) by Quality20(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2021
sex is only for procreation and if de wife is in de normal sex mood

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / Zodiac Thread! / What's The Longest Time Period You've Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.