Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) (56046 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by torqque7(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Kingpele:
Jawaharlal ,I don't know why these crooks are bent on destroying our zone,I don't believe this guys are igbos ,no igbo man will be this reckless and careless about human life,igbos are incapable of been terrorists ,so I believe that some people up north is trying to destabilize our zone ,so that they will have strong evidence to continue to hold nnamdi kanu in their custody..cos Igbos should not be doing things that will put their leader in trouble..My verdict , I think miscreants have succeeded in hijacking the peaceful agitation for baifra independence..I have made up my mind to remain in doors tomorrow ,and Monday's till mnk comes out,inother to prevent an enemy that might be planning to hit me from carrying it out in the name of IPOB

You can also choose to believe that aeroplanes can't fly but it still doesn't change the fact that people use them daily all over the world to FLY. Miscreants you say have high jacked peaceful protest?shey the miscreants na oyibo people and not of igbo origin.

I just baffle when I read things from some grownups here,some of you are so deep in your blind ignorance even when deep down you clearly know whats up but you choose to believe otherwise for reasons best known to you I guess,well my advice is start thinking of relocating from there because even seating at home you may not be safe,stray bullets etc plus like you said make no enemy use the opportunity to settle evil scores with you,besides staying home may not be good for you financially.

I pray for you all in the east sha.God will help you,but don't expect him to come down from heaven and change things,change begins with YOU..First step is coming to terms with the truth that your enemy is within and NOT an OUTSIDER,then next step will be how to handle it since its a family thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Abiola365: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

Oga shut up there..... All this nonsense started the day Buhari sent his terrorist soldiers to kill the innocent igbos...
so is that the reason they are killing their people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by danot1030: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2021
jpworld:

For the very first time in my life. I'm ashamed to call myself an igbo man. Is no more a denial, IPOB is a full blown terrorist organization. How they were manipulated and brainwashed by the criminal Nnamdi kanu is what still baffles me

My brother God will bless you. It pays to stand against wrong at the end, the evil you over looked or pampered will end up hunting you at the end. The leaders in Igbo land contributed to the growth of insecurity in Igbo land by their message of hate to start with, you can't be telling your children that they are not loved by their neighbours and you expect them to grow in love, that's the the beginning of planting the seed of hate, it's like drinking poison hoping it kills your enemy. Igbos are loved, they are industrious and business oriented, their presence in a community attracts civilization so they receives worm receptions everywhere they go. Another way the leaders contributed to the growing insecurity is that they failed to call the youths to order when the violent agitation started, they were justifying it not minding that these violence were taking place right on their soil not Abuja not Lagos, not kano or Kaduna, now the hooligans considers it doing their father's land a service and they are killing the same leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by cescky(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2021
CondemnBattery:
I think these guys are deliberately calling for war. And I know General Buhari won't spare them. I just pity them...

So some nonentities

are quoting me, calling me all sort of names below...
I don't blame them, I only blame cheap data.....

I will be waiting when you bring your cv for employment that's if you even have one.

You are killing your people and you think you are doing Buhari? Spits

Ill feed your generation yet unborn.

Your part of the unknown gun men, so you know it all, see how very dumb you are,
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by danot1030: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

Fools everywhere. In what way has the response from the terrorist sitting in aso rock affected the struggle for BIAFRA's sovereignty actualization? When we came with dialogue and unarmed protest, the zoo army were using our youths for target practice and fools like u were cheering them on. It's no longer business as usual cos the trigger is not meant only for ur illiterate fulani Nigeria army, we have fingers that can pull triggers too. You fools should shove ur sudden fake love for the east down ur as$hole cos at this stage, no one cares about ur opinions. All saboteurs will be wiped out I assure you that and afterwards everyone in BIAFRA land will surely receive sense and know that we are not joking. All enemies of BIAFRA must leave BIAFRA land I assure u that.

See sense, like Islam like ESN, like Taliban like IPOB, like Afghanistan like South East. Like North Korea like Biafra. It will be interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Latakia:
IPOB sympathizer 1 spoted
Yes I am IPOB sympathizer just just you are Boko Haram,Fulani/Bandits sympathizer.Hope you can rest now
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by akdjr(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2021
And the aggrieved Igbos are now killing innocent Igbos. Bro just listen to yourself. Our people are being killed by our people you're here justifying that they are Killin themselves because Buhari sent soldiers to kill them before.
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

Oga shut up there..... All this nonsense started the day Buhari sent his terrorist soldiers to kill the innocent igbos...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by od501: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2021
illicit:
Na wa o

I think ESN really wants to draw the millitary into a lopsided guerrilla warfare

Oga...if you can't differentiate political thugs from ESN activities, please help your fellow gullible and shut the fuvk up!!
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Newton2024: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2021
CondemnBattery:
I think these guys are deliberately calling for war. And I know General Buhari won't spare them. I just pity them...

So some nonentities

I will be waiting when you bring your cv for employment that's if you even have one.

The Igbos are killing their own people but you are in pain, crying. Shame on you hypocrite.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by od501: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
CondemnBattery:

So some nonentities

You have a very poor analytical skills. Common sense should have told any rational thinking human that there is hardly a state without political thugs, and Anambra is no exception. As organized as ipob is, they won't condescend so low as to engage in thuggery when they can easily instruct their members to boycott the elections.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Latakia(f): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2021
stinechykee:
Yes I am IPOB sympathizer just just you are Boko Haram,Fulani/Bandits sympathizer.Hope you can rest now
IPOB, Killer Herdsmen, Boko Haram, Bandits, Cownu, Igboho are all terrorists and we don't support them where I come from unlike you sympathizer of terrorists. So you still retained your spot as sympathizer 1 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by od501: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Newton2024:
The Igbos are killing their own people but you are in pain, crying. Shame on you hypocrite.

So you can't differentiate political thugs from ESN operations? No wonder the FG is using their brown envelope media to brainwash the youths.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Cutehotnerd001: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2021
danot1030:

See sense, like Islam like ESN, like Taliban like IPOB, like Afghanistan like South East. Like North Korea like Biafra. It will be interesting.

We are only fighting for the liberation of our people and we owe you or anyone no apology nor explanation about the methods of achieving that ultimate goal and I assure you that BIAFRA is here already. Whatever good or evil u wish for BIAFRA is what I wish for ur household a million folds.

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Femeto: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by danot1030: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

We are only fighting for the liberation of our people and we owe you or anyone no apology nor explanation about the methods of achieving that ultimate goal and I assure you that BIAFRA is here already. Whatever good or evil u wish for BIAFRA is what I wish for ur household a million folds.

Fighting for the liberation of your people and you kill the rich and prominent among you, you burn the poor who cannot afford your sit at home inside a vehicle, you destroys properties of these same people to compel them to obey you? Taliban IPOB, Igbo land is being defrauded.

No one wish you any evil, you are already executing the evils on your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by tricosite(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2021
When insurgency last more than 24hrs, govt is involved - Sani Abacha.
No secret is hidden
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Why are you crying morethan the Igbos, are you Igbo? Go and sleep with your unsolicited sympathy
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Buhari's soldiers are still there killing and turning Igbo land into Hell.

Yep... Buhari did a bad thing, so why not continue from where he stopped and completely destroy your region and heritage! It will make Buhari sad and resign!!!

Clap for yourself... You see the kind of amazing way y'all reason. Una never even see anything.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Jonathan39:
Why are you crying morethan the Igbos, are you Igbo? Go and sleep with your unsolicited sympathy

I am first a humanitarian before being a Nigerian or ethnic...

Careless and selfish people like you sit in the comfort of your homes (More than likely in another region) beating drums of war online, pushing lowlifes and criminals to wreck havoc with the aiming of unsettling an uncaring government... At the end, average citizens who know next to nothing about politics suffer, many even lose their lives.

I am not crying about anything... I am merely observing and commenting on the gross selfishness and stupidity of most of you.

Nnamdi Kanu (Until caught was far away enjoying himself)
Emma Powerful (Releasing silly memos from far away)
Simon Ekpa (Dishing out threats and directives while living large and safe in Obodo Oyinbo)
Etc...

Have the decency to keep quiet and hang your head in shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2021
The way it is happening in the North abi?
Ushman333:
Ipob continue killing your mothers and people grin

By the time it becomes a lawless zone, North East will be better than East... federal government should let the Eastern region purge itself, let them eat themselves up. Withdraw all security personnel from Eastern Nigeria...the people love to destroy themselves.

Let them kill themselves, then the military can come mop up.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Yus2020: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Apc and Andy uba strategy to militarize the election in Apc favor but it won't work
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by UwaMmebii(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2021
dazzlingd:
I dont understand what kind of policemen we have..
You have guns and someone will open fire and kill.five of you without any resistance. The is a reflection of the country, incompetency in every sector.
RIP to the fallen officers

I dey blame those policemen that are engaging this ugm in gun duel, why can't they run away, this unknown gunmen have charmirized themselves that no bullet can penetrate them, their odeshi is in another level so tell me how police will overpower them? If I be police na to throway my refurbish gun and run like no tomorrow or even kneel down to beg them to spare my life. Their body dey kakaraka that shooting them is risking ur life and don't be surprised some of this ugm are ex sacked soldiers who have such gun shooting savvy.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Jonathan39: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Humanitarian or 30k monthly BMC? Correct your self grin grin

You have nothing in the East, no relation, no property. Nothing, Stop crying for us, face your region
Angelfrost:

I am first a humanitarian before being a Nigerian or ethnic...

Careless and selfish people like you sit in the comfort of your homes (More than likely in another region) beating drums of war online, pushing lowlifes and criminals to wreck havoc with the aiming of unsettling an uncaring government... At the end, average citizens who know next to nothing about politics suffer, many even lose their lives.

I am not crying about anything... I am merely observing and commenting on the gross selfishness and stupidity of most of you.

Nnamdi Kanu (Until caught was far away enjoying himself)
Emma Powerful (Releasing silly memos from far away)
Simon Ekpa (Dishing out threats and directives while living large and safe in Obodo Oyinbo)
Etc...

Have the decency to keep quiet and hang your head in shame!!!
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Jonathan39:
Humanitarian or 30k monthly BMC? Correct your self grin grin

You have nothing in the East, no relation, no property. Nothing, Stop crying for us, face your region

You are not making sense sir...

I spoke out against the carnage in Benue, Kaduna, and even places outside this nation. Why will I keep silent about the stupidity going on in the East all because I am not from there??! Is it animals that reside there??!

You don't live in the East, same with many others pushing that region into anarchy online... That makes you worse than an infidel!

This is my final response to you... I normally don't suffer dimwits. Bye!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Iambro(m): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

Foolish person thats what your religion taught you
Continuing paying evil with evil, All of you will answer for their blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by jpworld(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

If u are an igbo man and u are against Mazi NNAMDI KANU then your mother obviously has a case to answer because foolishness is not an identity of the igbos. IPOB and MNK are terrorist while Fulani herdmen and all other blood thirsty islamic invaders are on a love evangelism right. Keep thinking from ur anus and living in self deceit abi na ignorance dey even worry u sef. Please don't quote me again with ur worn out brain cells

Fulani herdmen,Boko haram, Bandits are all terrorist and they are facing military bombardment everyday, I dont want the same for my Eastern Brothers. Some of you internet warrior, supporting or fueling this unrest from the comfort of your home, is time i invite the Force Intelligence Bureau, we cant fold our arms and let you brainless children, ruin or destroy our eastern region. Enough is Enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by comodo: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2021
CitynewsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnFfDTiNYNU

Source: Vanguard News Nigeria

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/gunmen-set-anambra-station-ablaze-kill-5-officers/amp/
They have reduced the number of young men in IMO state by @ least in thousands. They have moved the UGM to Anambra to create avenue for military and police to come in and continue the killing of Igbo youths. When they re done with Anambra, Enugu is next Ebonyi then Abia. That's the scheme. Common sense should tell everyone that this is unlike Igbo's. Obiano, and all community vigilantes should wake up. Get @ least one of these men while in action and let the whole world know who they re. Not the usual aftermath arrests.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by jokaka89: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2021
UNMEN GUN KNOWN.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by nickxtra(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Which one be unknown men gun?
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Taba21: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
illicit:
Na wa o

I think ESN really wants to draw the millitary into a lopsided guerrilla warfare

Yes of course: because their doom days which God assign to judge them is now.

I pity the south east people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Taba21: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

Buhari,is the one that even caused the civil war.
You guys fill with hatred always claimed to wise but not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Taba21: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
tyup:
As much as I cannot condemn the attack on the police post, I still can't condemn the fact that ur turning arms on ur own people. well all I've got to say is, SW Lagos esp is bout getting filled up and we'll need no more refugees from the SE. I rise.

the only thing tyup got right now is pity

Not only south west including Niger Delta

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.