Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) (55785 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Iampryde(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
You dey craze.....

You can't say anything meaningful without a swear word?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by osazuwa23: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
The nonsense in the north is spreading like a cancer to the south east and south west cry
CitynewsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnFfDTiNYNU

Source: Vanguard News Nigeria

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/gunmen-set-anambra-station-ablaze-kill-5-officers/amp/
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Kylce042(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
CondemnBattery:
I think these guys are deliberately calling for war. And I know General Buhari won't spare them. I just pity them...

So some nonentities

are quoting me, calling me all sort of names below...
I don't blame them, I only blame cheap data.....

I will be waiting when you bring your cv for employment that's if you even have one.

You are killing your people and you think you are doing Buhari? Spits

Coward worry about your brother locked up in another country

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by BombAttack(f): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Franzinni:
can you justify wrong with wrong?

Open your eyes bros, nah fire dey rise so, nor say e no concern till e reach your dourmot...

This is how the north was waving the problem of banditry but now they are even more of a terror than bokoharam.

Nah from clap e dey turn to dance o

Are any of your families here?

So this families that lost their loved ones should act as if nothing happen

There can't be peace without Justice

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

Oga shut up there..... All this nonsense started the day Buhari sent his terrorist soldiers to kill the innocent igbos...

So in retaliation, who is now killing who?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by xmasgift: 12:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Malawian:
Nigerian establishment must be baffled as to why Igbos in the South East are not fearful of present insecurity occasioned by this ongoing dismantling of Police presence in the east.

When they did that after Endsars and created insecurity in Lagos, Everyone began closing their street gates 24 hours a day. They later strolled back and retook the street after going on strike, with lagosians happy to have them back as touts and urchins (which they probably sponsored) were having a field day in Lagos and terrorising Lagosians.

They must be wondering how Igbos come out everyday and go about their day like nothing is happening.

I am very sorry for them.

No one is wondering anything. We're just marvelled at the level of evil in the hearts of these people. During the #fake End Sars jamboree, when places started going up in flames, I knew it Igbos trying to cause havoc in Lagos State. At least now it's glaring that the destruction in Lagos was caused by the Igbos. Continue to burn down all those hamlets of yours while your enablers cheer you on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2021
This is just ridiculous and shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by bjtinz: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Dedemworld:
Killing ur own people in the name of Agitating. Nawa oo

Na real na wa oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by bjtinz: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2021
The saddest part is you still see peeps justifying it.

"Buhari started it"

Really And so tbe best way to end it is by killing your kith and kin? shocked shocked

Come-on, you guys prided yourself as being smarter than this na..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by bjtinz: 12:55am On Oct 01, 2021
BombAttack:

[s]Are any of your families here?

So this families that lost their loved ones should act as if nothing happen

There can't be peace without Justice[/s]

Indeed. Justice by killing other innocent ones. Impeccable reasoning. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by EngineerOloye: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2021
So many people who on a normal day cannot vocalise their expressions meaningfully at a gathering or in person, but with social media can't stop pressing nonsense on keypads... Oh well, the new society is yours. Enjoy what you make it!
Staysave:

Ma gee
You dey craze.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2021
We just dey observe. Ndi freedom fighters. Welcome to a decade of mayhem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Franking: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
State of Emergency is loading.

Declare it na. Always quick to write nonsense on any Igbo thread. Did they bury ur placenta in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 01, 2021
xmasgift:

No one is wondering anything. We're just marvelled at the level of evil in the hearts of these people. During the #fake End Sars jamboree, when places started going up in flames, I knew it Igbos trying to cause havoc in Lagos State. At least now it's glaring that the destruction in Lagos was caused by the Igbos. Continue to burn down all those hamlets of yours while your enablers cheer you on.

Don’t mind them. We have said they have been the instigators of unrest it’s not now. When they saw the world had its own problems they are now killing themselves like we knew they would. My own is let them all go home from our states. Those with ears will hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Arabaincubus: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:

That will mean the 2nd Nigerian war. The government has no excuse not to condescend and dialogue because they are not the same people.

Had it been the President was Igbo, then force would be justified. We act like we have no common sense in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by generalwo(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Eastern Nigeria, the land flowing with blood of its own sons and daughters...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Franzinni:
Blood of your own for a land unknown.

I see why many igbos prefer to live outside their own land.

This is all shades of wrong.

blood of your own ur head abeg clear road Jor
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Ushman333: 2:08am On Oct 01, 2021
Ipob continue killing your mothers and people grin

By the time it becomes a lawless zone, North East will be better than East... federal government should let the Eastern region purge itself, let them eat themselves up. Withdraw all security personnel from Eastern Nigeria...the people love to destroy themselves.

Let them kill themselves, then the military can come mop up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 2:29am On Oct 01, 2021
CitynewsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/gunmen-set-anambra-station-ablaze-kill-5-officers/amp/
It baffles me how someo people that is condemning what is happening to these Igbo politicians that have betrayed the trust Igbos have to them by not speaking up when APC government were persecuting Igbos and Igbos complained thesame people that is condemning what UGM is doing to those politicians now were thesame people that asked Igbos to hold their leaders accountable for whatever APC government were doing to them.Talk of two adge sword Nigerians you people are really two adge sword,always speaking double from their mouth and neither here nor there.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by nick50(m): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Shoot all politicians at sight including fulani terrorists in uniform ,ur people elected u to represent dem u went there to enrich ur pocket and defect to d evil party called apc..nonsense!!, I am sure people like abaribe and Peter can move around with no security n people will cheer dem on..ugm please remember Andy uba for us ,that guy is a real sellout to d igbos,meanwhile I heard that the Supreme Court governor of Imo state is hiding in one hotel in anambra, he go soon meet his waterloo, ugm please wipe out all those evil politicians from our region let's all start afresh
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by nick50(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Don’t mind them. We have said they have been the instigators of unrest it’s not now. When they saw the world had its own problems they are now killing themselves like we knew they would. My own is let them all go home from our states. Those with ears will hear.
..wailers..continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 2:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

Oga shut up there..... All this nonsense started the day Buhari sent his terrorist soldiers to kill the innocent igbos...
Thank you so much for reminding that slowpoke how everything started.They never anticipated that a day like this will come when Igbos will rise up and take the fight straight to their enemies whom just recently demonized them through Operation Python dance and massacre of Igbos in Obigbo and Orlu and these wicked people that suddenly turned Igbos advocate were cheering those Nigeria security to go on and kill Igbos and same people always called Igbos cowards
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 2:47am On Oct 01, 2021
CitynewsNG:

Is it funny how these same people that have been advicing Ndigbo to leave their darling president Buhari and hold their politicians accountable for bad governance and policy against Igbos and now Igbos have taking their advice the way they did during Ike Ekweremmadu saga and as usual thesame Nigerians are condemning the great action that is worthy of emulation taking by the Igbos,what other ethinic group could not do.All of a sudden Dick and Harry now care and love Igbos,thesame Igbos they always chastised,mocked,malign and hate with passion.What these children of hate that is criticising IPOB/ESN and want Igbos to condemn or fight them don't understand is Igbos are IPOB/ESN and IPOB/ESN are Igbos and there is nothing you resident zombies and BMC or Fulani control government will do to break them cos Igbos are not like other regions you people use divide and rule to control or conquer

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Maski87: 2:51am On Oct 01, 2021
benuejosh:
And how does that solve anything
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 2:51am On Oct 01, 2021
CitynewsNG:

Is it funny how these same people that have been advicing Ndigbo to leave their darling president Buhari and hold their politicians accountable for bad governance and policy against Igbos and now Igbos have taking their advice the way they did during Ike Ekweremmadu saga and as usual thesame Nigerians are condemning the great action that is worthy of emulation taking by the Igbos,what other ethinic group could not do.All of a sudden Dick and Harry now care and love Igbos,thesame Igbos they always chastised,mocked,malign and hate with passion.What these children of hate that is criticising IPOB/ESN and want Igbos to condemn or fight them don't understand is Igbos are IPOB/ESN and IPOB/ESN are Igbos and there is nothing you resident zombies and BMC or Fulani control government will do to break them cos Igbos are not like other regions you people use divide and rule to control or conquer and I have spoke the mind of 99.9% Igbos if any BMC zombies doubt me they should take next available flight or bus to East and see for themselves and ml sitting on their Ogbomoshe village writing thrash
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 2:59am On Oct 01, 2021
jpworld:
God pls where are we heading to?

South east is becoming a war Zone.

Shame on IPOB
Have you shamed Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits that already wipe the entire North completely and now turn to South West finish.Leave IPOB matter for Igbos you people don't want to hear word.i don't know why you people like drinking Panadol for Igbo headache all the time.You people refused to remove the stick in your eyes but want to remove dust inside Igbos eyes,is this not Witchcraft
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 3:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
IPOB is doing everything expected of them. The Biafra agitation was based solely on hate and unintelligent cliches that don't make sense. When agitation is led by miscreants on a philosophy of hate it will never end well.
The Hutus did not just kill Tutsis, they killed Hutus who they considered moderate. We said it years ago when Biafra agitators started killing northerners that it was just a matter of time before they start killing fellow Igbos.
Thrash as usual.I have seen your type being this motivational speaker in Igbo matter but you are no where to be found during the time Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits are unrampage and still are.So shut your mouth
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Kingpele:
Jawaharlal ,I don't know why these crooks are bent on destroying our zone,I don't believe this guys are igbos ,no igbo man will be this reckless and careless about human life,igbos are incapable of been terrorists ,so I believe that some people up north is trying to destabilize our zone ,so that they will have strong evidence to continue to hold nnamdi kanu in their custody..cos Igbos should not be doing things that will put their leader in trouble..My verdict , I think miscreants have succeeded in hijacking the peaceful agitation for baifra independence..I have made up my mind to remain in doors tomorrow ,and Monday's till mnk comes out,inother to prevent an enemy that might be planning to hit me from carrying it out in the name of IPOB

Stup up your dirty mouth. These unknown gunmen are IPOB MEMBERS. The beasts you created and supported has come to consume everyone. Enjoy your freedom....soon FG will declare a state of emergency and everyone's eyes will clear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 3:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Is there any innocent Igbo ?,
Is there any innocent Igbo on this planet earth ?. Kindly Google the statistics of Nigerians in diaspora prison around the world, you will find out that 98% of these criminals are Igbo's by tribe.

Baby factories business,
Hard drugs pushing,
Human trafficking,
Fake drugs,
Yahoo Yahoo,
Armed robbery,
The list is just endless, that's why no Nigerian will trust to have a Igbo President, due to the level of igbo man greed.
The day FG decide to retaliate or Aboki man retaliate, thats when we will start hearing genocide against them that ICJ,CNN, BBC, KKK should come to their aid.
Thank God you spoke your innermost mind and also that of those that suddenly fall inlove with Igbos that there is no innocent Igbos and you went ahead to back your point by calling igbos all sorts of names.I hope some useless Igbos are reading this your post and people like you that masquerade themselves as an advocate and lovers of Igbos when deep down their heart they are mocking them.Its funny how people like you that never hide your joy whenever Soldiers,Police,DSS,etc massacre Igbos and am sure deep down you you and your type are not happy that Igbos can square it up with your murderous Fulani control Solders, DSS and Police.Two can play the games hope you know that

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:16am On Oct 01, 2021
jpworld:
God pls where are we heading to?

South east is becoming a war Zone.

Shame on IPOB

Big shame. The beasts they created and supported has come to consume everyone.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 3:24am On Oct 01, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Just say Igbos, stop being hypocriteS, you journalists, you people started spreading Fulani headsmen, you ascribed tribe into it but due to your hypocritical minds, you call IPOB either gunmen or unknown gunmen, is that not hypocracy?

E pain this one.Come and force journalists how to do their job, you think every are like you people.The word that said that IPOB are freedom fighters when your darling president rushed and proscribed them while they said that Fulani Herdsmen are the Fourth terrorists in the whole you think the world are dumb like you people.No wonder you people are trying s hard to use Taqwa(deceit)on Igbos against IPOB recently but you people have failed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by stinechykee: 3:30am On Oct 01, 2021
cool
Latakia:
Most Igbos are drug barons/cultists.

Drug barons/cultists are criminals.

Criminals are IPOB.

IPOB are UGM

Those that disagree with this statements are their sympathizers.
Keep on mocking and taunting Igbos,am sure you are one of those that suddenly fall inlove with Igbos and advicing them to fight the only group that protect and fight from people like you and those evil South East politicians.Hope dumb and foolish Igbos that listened to your type are reading this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.