Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE (2159 Views)

Onitiri-abiola And The Madness In Ibadan By Suyi Ayodele / Ex-osun Finance Commissioner, Oyebamiji Releases True Position Of Debts, Dates P / IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by TurnNewLeaf: 5:08am On Oct 01, 2021
blaqoracle:
all the reasonable and sensible igbos died during the civil war.
hahahahaha mad man grin grin grin
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by sweerychick(f): 5:29am On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
You thisdumbhead your place is in the kitchen, go to bbnaija threads and comment there cos your brain is too slow to comprehend sensitive matters like this.
Slowpoke
you are actually the dumb one because you feel that your superiority supersede facts

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Minjim: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2021
I stopped reading from where you quoted the evil genius, Abacha.

Someone that had a hit list to eliminate all his critics

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Minjim: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2021
banom:

If you have shame , you won't talk about Igbos in Lagos. Lagos might be your home but we Igbos have bought almost everything in it. We rule you in your own land. Come to any Igbo state and dominate us let us see. enwe

Actually, you just admitted the SE isn't accommodating enough for people from other parts of Nigeria.
Even most Igbos think it safer to have their houses in Lagos because of the hospitality of it's indigenes.

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by ba7man(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
oga keep quiet as much as I don't support or like IPOB and their antics but this has the handwriting of the DSS written all over it.. My only anger with IPOB in this is that the brought it upon themselves with their careless ranting
Why do the common Igbo man on the streets hail the "DSS" when they go around on their killing spree

Hmmm..... Ikonso was a DSS official, i see.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by TurnNewLeaf: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
you are actually the dumb one because you feel that your superiority supersede facts
fool learn to shut up in matters you have no knowledge of.
A video circulated recently of how you igbos were cheering and applauding the unknown gunmen,go check comments from Ipob dumb heads on this forum like loveth360 and AntiBmc and see for yourselves that even your Igbo brothers have all supported this killings, so which one are you now accusing DSS again.
You lots are irritating retards.
Don't quote me again cos I won't bother to read mentions from ignorant retardss.
ba7man:
Why do the common Igbo man on the streets hail the "DSS" when they go around on their killing spree

Hmmm..... Ikonso was a DSS official, i see.
God bless you for this insightful comment.

1 Like

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by blackmantis: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2021
What a load of bullcrap.

Keep deceiving yourselves, who cares.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by sweerychick(f): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
fool learn to shut up in matters you have no knowledge of.
A video circulated recently of how you igbos were cheering and applauding the unknown gunmen,go check comments from Ipob dumb heads on this forum like loveth360 and AntiBmc and see for yourselves that even your Igbo brothers have all supported this killings, so which one are you now accusing DSS again.
You lots are irritating retards.
Don't quote me again cos I won't bother to read mentions from ignorant retardss.

God bless you for this insightful comment.
Bleep off fool you are the biggest retard because you are happy Igbo's are killed on daily basis, and you are not even worth mentioning but because you are the biggest CUN+ on nairaland I have to throw it to your Face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by NewDawn2O21: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
Bleep off fool you are the biggest retard because you are happy Igbo's are killed on daily basis, and you are not even worth mentioning but because you are the biggest CUN+ on nairaland I have to throw it to your Face
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J rule 2
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by NewDawn2O21: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
Bleep off fool you are the biggest retard because you are happy Igbo's are killed on daily basis, and you are not even worth mentioning but because you are the biggest CUN.T on nairaland I have to throw it to your Face
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Dragnet rule 2
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by sweerychick(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J rule 2
also quote them when he insulted me first
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by NewDawn2O21: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
also quote them when he insulted me first
The mods will put you where you belong.
You this igbos on this forum are so dumb I wonder what you gain by all these hate.
Same you that created a thread and OAM4J closed it.
We are working with the mods to obtain your IP, track you and hand over to the law enforcement officials.
Who even knows maybe this is a man behind your moniker

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by sweerychick(f): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

The mods will put you where you belong.
You this igbos on this forum are so dumb I wonder what you gain by all these hate.
Same you that created a thread and OAM4J closed it.
We are working with the mods to obtain your IP, track you and hand over to the law enforcement officials.
Who even knows maybe this is a man behind your moniker
Lol see you forming DSS.. You are a killer too. And for your info I'm not Igbo, although my mum is Igbo from Anambra, my Dad's tribe Ibibio has close relationship with igbos... We speak the Bitter truth you lots live in denial... And I'm leaving nairaland for good because you guys are prompting banditry, kidnapping, fraud etc..
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by NewDawn2O21: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
you are dumb because you feel that your superiority supersede facts
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J rule 2.
This moniker is notorious for insulting and abusing nairalanders that don't agree with her
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by NewDawn2O21: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
Lol see you forming DSS.. You are a killer too. And for your info I'm not Igbo, although my mum is Igbo from Anambra, my Dad's tribe Ibibio has close relationship with igbos... We speak the Bitter truth you lots live in denial... And I'm leaving nairaland for good because you guys are prompting banditry, kidnapping, fraud etc..
kop utebe inua doh Ibibio my foot.
Ipob claiming Akwa Ibom.
I have already gone through your posts and I have obtained your number from one of the threads where you dropped your number, I have used Truecaller to obtain your name, email and other information including your location.
When we track you, you will know why social media needs to be regulated and we'll use you as a scapegoat.
Don't worry very soon you'll be posted on front page after we're done with you.
Ndisime eyen Ibibio, you're a disgrace to we the true Ibibios that stand with One Nigeria
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by sweerychick(f): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
kop utebe inua doh Ibibio my foot.
Ipob claiming Akwa Ibom.
I have already gone through your posts and I have obtained your number from one of the threads where you dropped your number, I have used Truecaller to obtain your name, email and other information including your location.
When we track you, you will know why social media needs to be regulated and we'll use you as a scapegoat.
Don't worry very soon you'll be posted on front page after we're done with you.
Ndisime eyen Ibibio, you're a disgrace to we the true Ibibios that stand with One Nigeria
see this mumu threat im waiting
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by TurnNewLeaf: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
see this mumu threat im waiting
do you know who that guy is?
I only pity you, by the time he's done with you, next time you'll know and learn how to keep quiet and not choke your mouth into politics discussion.
Go cook for your husband, lazy house wife.
Ifu mkpor
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by ItsTutsi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bro... help me with something naw, no matter the amount I'm grateful
banom:

Well since you have decided to attack me directly, let me give it back to you directly....to start with before you talk to someone about his life condition in a faceless forum like this one, stop and ponder that that person might actually be someone well placed in real Life.

You called me poor which is funny to me, for your information,. I come from one of the richest and most popular families you hear about in Nigeria, I have never known poverty or lack since I came into this world. I was actually a billionaire before my parents conceived me. I was born and raised in one of the most important neighborhoods in Nigeria. If that is what poverty is, I'm gladly a poor ipobian as you put it. And I will remain so forever.

Meanwhile let me help your life a bit,drop me your account details here and fulfill a simple requirement here openly, let me dash you 300k to go and help your life that Nigeria has wretched beyond redemption. I'm waiting.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by waledeji(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Bro... help me with something naw, no matter the amount I'm grateful

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by sweerychick(f): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
do you know who that guy is?
I only pity you, by the time he's done with you, next time you'll know and learn how to keep quiet and not choke your mouth into politics discussion.
Go cook for your husband, lazy house wife.
Ifu mkpor
shut up, that lazy owerri idiot that is forming DSS. My husband is already waiting for you slowpokes? You think you can threaten me and get away with it.. Shame no dey catch u self you are arguing with a married woman... Adaka enwe like u
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by TurnNewLeaf: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
sweerychick:
shut up, that lazy owerri idiot that is forming DSS. My husband is already waiting for you slowpokes? You think you can threaten me and get away with it.. Shame no dey catch u self you are arguing with a married woman... Adaka enwe like u
married woman by the time we arrest you, your husband will be peeing in his boxers because we have gone through all your comments on nairaland starting from the date you registered and the allegations we have laid on you is that you have knowledge about the criminals that were released by unknown gunmen during the raid on Imo correctional center and you have knowledge on the whereabouts of these serial killers that are responsible for killing law enforcement officers in the South East.
We will track you and torture you to confess.
You just landed yourself in a very big trouble and you can Never escape this.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by ItsTutsi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abeg[quote author=waledeji post=106351178][/quote]

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by ItsTutsi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why laf me![quote author=waledeji post=106351178][/quote]

Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by sweerychick(f): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
married woman by the time we arrest you, your husband will be peeing in his boxers because we have gone through all your comments on nairaland starting from the date you registered and the allegations we have laid on you is that you have knowledge about the criminals that were released by unknown gunmen during the raid on Imo correctional center and you have knowledge on the whereabouts of these serial killers that are responsible for killing law enforcement officers in the South East.
We will track you and torture you to confess.
You just landed yourself in a very big trouble and you can Never escape this.
now I know that you are sick.. That fool said he has my number I released I just laughed, cos since I registered 2016 I never released my number, then u psycho is here saying that I commented on the jail break of IMO correctional center Lol.. When I never commented on it.. It's to show you that u are the same with that newdawn moniker. You no get job I swear..
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Self denial, keep living in your misconstrued utopia deceiving yourself, illiterate ipob killers, I believe your guilty conscience is pricking your soul?, you asked yourself a question, only you answered your question?

The evil you condone will consume you in Eastern Nigeria, then you will catch night bus to Lagos State to come & start selling sun glasses in Lagos State traffic under scorching weather, rain or sun, to keep body & soul together until you find your brothers in Lagos, get your arms in place, then go into what you know best, Armed robbery?

Look at them. small thing Lagos State even the ones that crawl out of Iragbiji cave sad
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

Look at them. small thing Lagos State even the ones that crawl out of Iragbiji cave sad

What is it with you folks that keep insulting Igbos for coming to Lagos bla bla bla? Every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere in this nation and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it that is the painful truth. So stop it already. By the way have you been to PH, Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri etc and see lots of Yorubas? No one ever abuse them for travelling out of their fatherland to other parts of the country, but you guys on Nairaland keep throwing insult as if Lagos belongs to you or your father.

Please enough of the insult, before some of us who have been keeping quite will step in and make mess of he whole thing.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Minjim:
I stopped reading from where you quoted the evil genius, Abacha.

Someone that had a hit list to eliminate all his critics

Glad you stopped reading.
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by walesoflyf(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
banom:

Well since you have decided to attack me directly, let me give it back to you directly....to start with before you talk to someone about his life condition in a faceless forum like this one, stop and ponder that that person might actually be someone well placed in real Life.

You called me poor which is funny to me, for your information,. I come from one of the richest and most popular families you hear about in Nigeria, I have never known poverty or lack since I came into this world. I was actually a billionaire before my parents conceived me. I was born and raised in one of the most important neighborhoods in Nigeria. If that is what poverty is, I'm gladly a poor ipobian as you put it. And I will remain so forever.

Meanwhile let me help your life a bit,drop me your account details here and fulfill a simple requirement here openly, let me dash you 300k to go and help your life that Nigeria has wretched beyond redemption. I'm waiting.

Bros infact you hit him below the belt... Please should I send you my account details too... Anything at all I no mind...
Re: The True Position Of The Madness Going On In SE by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2021
SouthMustBeFree:

What is it with you folks that keep insulting Igbos for coming to Lagos bla bla bla? Every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere in this nation and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it that is the painful truth. So stop it already. By the way have you been to PH, Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri etc and see lots of Yorubas? No one ever abuse them for travelling out of their fatherland to other parts of the country, but you guys on Nairaland keep throwing insult as if Lagos belongs to you or your father.

Please enough of the insult, before some of us who have been keeping quite will step in and make mess of he whole thing.

Bro, you should be quoting the idiot that threw the tantrums not me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Continue, Settlement Not On The Table For Now – Malami / Tunde Bakare Lies About Balewa And The Igbo / Buhari Backs Dr Chris Ngige For 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.